Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372483

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

DireWolf{WP**} wrote: Heya Fallen,

I had same issue and had to reload banner as a jpeg and no idea why. I'm certain Tbuilt can figure it out.

Nice to see you Misfits posting and fun to read!

I did find it just haven't reposted it yet been a little busy today.. here it's 11pm and I'm just getting home after leaving at 7am this morning :pinch: long day.
Good to see the trolls still visit, anyone got a bug bomb? :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372484

• [*M]TBUILT

[Img$]https://s33$.postimg.cc/xevzoey9b/20180622_230303.jpg[/$img]

Remove the $
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372485

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
And BOOM another boner banner pops up out of nowhere
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372506

• [*M]TBUILT
Been thinking about playing a game so I tried a practice mission earlier to see if I was able to see anything on this phone... boy was that interesting either my eyesight has gotten really bad or I crashed into the plane I was supposed to shoot down. :blink:
Still not sure if it was a mosquito or a plane that crashed me? :unsure:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372514

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
boner up ..but mmmmmm on the large side hah …..wahooooo ..that pls few ;0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372515

• [*M]TBUILT
:blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372516

• [*M]TBUILT

[$Img]https://s3$3.postimg.cc/bu6jb1gpb/oie_2535621pa7_N7_RSO.jpg[/$img]

Try this one and remove the $
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Fallen [M]isfits

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372518

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
grrr ok boner normal size now ..always told if fiddle to much ..it shrink :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by Fallen [M]isfits.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372519

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Sky Foxx tell TBuild to send u the link of the banner he found for u and then follow this steps to place or paste your banner.

]

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Fallen [M]isfits, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372529

• [*M]TBUILT

[I$mg]https://s3$3.postimg.cc/njyvieq4v/20180621_164236.jpg[/i$mg]

Here's that banner link Skyfoxx..don't forget to remove the 3 $

I may have to resize that. :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372534

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Hello all, I just want you all to know I sent SKYFOXX a whole bunch of pictures. Thanks for your replies and they were also mailed to SKYFOXX.

Love ya all
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372543

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Hi guys, I just wanted everyone to know that I play Yahtzee now...it's way less stressful and way more peaceful and no world chat to see someone bitch someone else out because they hacked the game and rolled 5 Yahtzees in a row in one game. The lag from the Mexicans and Brazilians is still bad...takes forever when one of them guys roll the dice.

And there are no squads...just clubs. You can join my Yahtzee club...we're gosh darn meanies and you'll have a real swell time!

Golly, I gotta go before Ray Charles fucks my game up...he hasn't got the Braille dice yet so he's still pretty bad at it...he just picks whatever his finger pushes...nothing drives me nuts more than rolling a Yahtzee and entering it under a small straight...

Bye for now!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Ok a lot of that was pure bullshit...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372563

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Yoooooo dole and it's not a banana. Spanish for leaving deport cha ! Ok I'm here I made it and dang everyone left 2 days ago ok brb at next sit in or roll call Lt. Dan[M] it
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372564

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Banner less me
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372596

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Evening all u Misfit ..saints (cough) an sinners ...hope u all keeping well....hope u all good …..is it Pesky Wabbit season ...miss this guy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372624

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just peeeeeeeeeeeee my self laffing on WOT Blitz...…
I recently joined North America server …… an was trying get in good clan ...so posted it on server...…

got lot invites ..eventually went into same clan as ZEB ….then seen invite from WIG ..and his M.O.M clan..i said really ...u think a Misfit going join M.O.M ..haha ...no way hose :)

100% Misfit ..where ever I am …. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by Fallen [M]isfits.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372688

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
, ,
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Fallen [M]isfits, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372832

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Evening Chappies ….what happening in the world of fellow Misfits....hope u all good and well ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372890

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Been away from the game for a good while. Thought I might play a bit and see if things have changed. Geez, my shooting is crap.
For those who have stayed in touch with the game, is there a chance that Zup might discontinue or block access to the WW2 planes? I would gladly give up access to mine. Not cool having the speedy jets flying around the map when others are in the biplanes.

Doesn't seem like it is good for the game having both types of planes in the same game.. I would hate to be a noob going up against the advanced WW2 planes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372891

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

[*M] GAW wrote: Been away from the game for a good while. Thought I might play a bit and see if things have changed. Geez, my shooting is crap.
For those who have stayed in touch with the game, is there a chance that Zup might discontinue or block access to the WW2 planes? I would gladly give up access to mine. Not cool having the speedy jets flying around the map when others are in the biplanes.

Doesn't seem like it is good for the game having both types of planes in the same game.. I would hate to be a noob going up against the advanced WW2 planes.

Gaw Gaw! Doesnt look hopeful about separating the two wars. I usually ask when i hit a game and find out what weare playing. I would also happily give up my ww2 planes.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372893

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

Mongo wrote:

[*M] GAW wrote: Been away from the game for a good while. Thought I might play a bit and see if things have changed. Geez, my shooting is crap.

Gaw Gaw! Doesnt look hopeful about separating the two wars. I usually ask when i hit a game and find out what weare playing. I would also happily give up my ww2 planes.

Seems like most games I am in have a mixture along with some whining about all not being the same. Guessing that not everyone has the top WW2 planes if any at all. I hate to fly them against the WW1 planes as I don't want to appear to be taking advantage of them. Having them together is just a bad idea.

Any who, thanks for the response. Hope all is well with you. Hear from CC or Wally? I saw a post some time back from CC, can't say as I can remember the last post I saw from Wally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372895

• [*M]Destroyer24
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I can be your worst nightmare;or best friend
  • Thank you received: 2015
WHAT'S UP GUYS!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372896

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

[*M] GAW wrote:

Mongo wrote:

Seems like most games I am in have a mixture along with some whining about all not being the same. Guessing that not everyone has the top WW2 planes if any at all. I hate to fly them against the WW1 planes as I don't want to appear to be taking advantage of them. Having them together is just a bad idea.

Any who, thanks for the response. Hope all is well with you. Hear from CC or Wally? I saw a post some time back from CC, can't say as I can remember the last post I saw from Wally.

I talk to both of them every few days, niether has much interest in the game these days. Same with me I guess, iI am still here every day, but its not the same anymore.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372900

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 680

[*M]Destroyer24 wrote: WHAT'S UP GUYS!!!!!!!!

Hey Dest! Hope all is well with you young man. On summer break?
How is school?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372904

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Heya Misfists!

Just had to swing by and say 'howdy' to Dest---we had some great games back in the day.

And howl on brothers!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372913

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] GAW wrote:

Mongo wrote:

Hey look I'm a crow GAW GAW
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372914

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote:

[*M] GAW wrote:

Mongo wrote:

Hey look I'm a crow GAW GAW

Awh Davy
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372915

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I sure miss all the stupid crap we had on the forum back in the day. Remember bikini Friday lol.

Miss u all .............aww gaw
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372924

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

Greetings Misfits , hope you are all keeping well , it’s been a long time since I was last here and I still miss you guys. Haven’t been able to play since that Spanish arse made it impossible to play on my iPad , tried to play on phone but the screen is just too damn small. I still , ocassionally, play the practise games on the original dogfight but it ain’t the same as playing with someone else.
See ya soon [M*]Pagan
Hope the photo’s what you needed Ace
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372940

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Good to hear from you Pagan. Hope something changes so you can get back in the game.
Kinda Misfit lonely in the air.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, dognamitt

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds