• Page:

TOPIC:

MIA and no tags 8 years 3 weeks ago #323405

• navmed
  • navmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
I have scoured my hunt group and deleted appx five pilots who have been away beyond forty days and whom I out rank in the den.

I have not dropped the following MIA for the reason they have marksman stars or they are my same game rank or hold an airmarshall seat.

In the. first case listed, I had heard he was inactive. dueto circumstances involving health etc.

over 100 days absent:
Blind Squirrel is not droppable but I do ask Digger, Skeeter or Viper to demote his status in the squadron until he returns.

The following are Awol / UA over 60 days:

ArticWolf
Dropper 21

over 40days
Brindle

over 30
Admiral punk (I could drop him but he is just over thirty days at31.So I will wait to see if heflies for March.

Ifyou have any out of game contact info, please let them know to check in.

Now here is a list of guys flying with out the squadron tag of {WP}:

John Vader
Lord Beasley
VonStalhein
Resigned
Ready Made

all of these "undercover" pilots are in violation ofthe requirement to paint their tail sections withour squadron identifier. All full patched members are authorized to order these people to get the problem fixed. Report the encounter to me here as to date you informed them. Tell them if it is not done in three days, I will be dropping them for non compliance. They will need to reapply for membership. IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT,THEY CAN PM ME.

THISIS WOLFPACK we are rated as the second squadron based on stats.
If we trim out the non fliers, bring in activenew talent, we will benumber one. After all, we are thebest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, Skeeter72{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MIA and no tags 8 years 3 weeks ago #323406

• navmed
  • navmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
The ones I would not drop are for Skeeter or Digger to cut from our ranks.

MIA and no tags 8 years 3 weeks ago #323471

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

navmed wrote: I have scoured my hunt group and deleted appx five pilots who have been away beyond forty days and whom I out rank in the den.

I have not dropped the following MIA for the reason they have marksman stars or they are my same game rank or hold an airmarshall seat.

In the. first case listed, I had heard he was inactive. dueto circumstances involving health etc.

over 100 days absent:
Blind Squirrel is not droppable but I do ask Digger, Skeeter or Viper to demote his status in the squadron until he returns.

The following are Awol / UA over 60 days:

ArticWolf
Dropper 21

over 40days
Brindle

over 30
Admiral punk (I could drop him but he is just over thirty days at31.So I will wait to see if heflies for March.

Ifyou have any out of game contact info, please let them know to check in.

Now here is a list of guys flying with out the squadron tag of {WP}:

John Vader
Lord Beasley
VonStalhein
Resigned
Ready Made

all of these "undercover" pilots are in violation ofthe requirement to paint their tail sections withour squadron identifier. All full patched members are authorized to order these people to get the problem fixed. Report the encounter to me here as to date you informed them. Tell them if it is not done in three days, I will be dropping them for non compliance. They will need to reapply for membership. IF THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT,THEY CAN PM ME.

THISIS WOLFPACK we are rated as the second squadron based on stats.
If we trim out the non fliers, bring in activenew talent, we will benumber one. After all, we are thebest.

I just saw brindle not long ago... just trying to give ya heads up. The only reason i remember was because i thought he had his own squad, and was like "wow, brindles wp, cool!"

If you see me, remember I see you too!!

MIA and no tags 8 years 3 weeks ago #323737

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
05 March
0159 hrs
Chaplains office (graves)

Flew in Elite the other day, first game was a two on one, with me against Diablique, and McFate.. We all know D is one super guy, and a great pilot, McFate is in the top 25 of the world.. Considering the minimum stick time I've had latley I did ok.. Not even close in the BTC game against them, but we all had the exact same number of kills, feel ok with that part, but being alone and seeing those two in red was scary.. pretty much all I could do not to scream like a fourteen year old girl.. ok, well nobody could hear me except the wife..

Anyone have suggestions on being ranked ten less on Elite (15 V 25) TX Constable, know you had the same issue.. Did Zup take care of it, could you give us an up date my friend..

Hope everyone is getting ready for Easter, services will be in the Squadron duty hanger.. Guessing all three of your Chaplains will be posting a prayer on the most important day of the year for Christians.. Christmas is the birth, but Easter is the re birth, and a celebration of the Lords gift of forgiveness for all, when he freely offered to die a horrable death, taking our sins with him to the grave, and rising again on the third day, in perfect fulfillment of the ancient Jewish scriptures.. A time for family, and reflection on the miracles of a risen Lord..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cush62, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.
  • Page:
Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.572 seconds