Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Foreign Legion

TOPIC:

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 8 months ago #363665

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

On behalf of the HOH Team we are happy to present this Awards to the new Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Sir Dunc7. Your climb to the top was an outstanding achievement, you manage to overcome mighty opponents and countless air fights in an impressive way. Congratulations Sir Dunc you are the first Wolf Pack MORAF. Please give a big welcome to our newest Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite.

. .
Congratulations!
The awards will be placed on permanent display in the Hall of Records. Your Squad and Squad Member are free to download the image or link to add it to your Banners or Main Squad Page

Founded By

[M]Skyripper And [NLR] Blue Fighter

Espanol Division

Acegirl TFL

Guardians
  • Dognammit
  • Husky Dog CHG
  • LiLBaDGaL =EOI=

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Dunc7, StarsandBars, Lupo del mare, DireWolf{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 8 months ago #363667

• frits
    • Elite Member
    • Elite Member
    • Thank you received: 710

Congrats Dunc, good work, you are a good pilot!!!!

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Phillipson, Acegirl, Dunc7, StarsandBars, DireWolf{WP}, Pegoud

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 8 months ago #363672

• StarsandBars
    • Premium Member
    • Premium Member
    • Gravity trumps Time
    • Thank you received: 275
    Good times! Congrats!! Sir Dunc

S&B..|><]
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Dunc7, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by StarsandBars.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 8 months ago #363680

• Dunc7
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 2040

Thank you very much for the honor, members of the Dogfight Hall of Honor committee. I am delighted to be here, and I will conduct myself accordingly. I thank Wolf Pack for taking me in and coaching me to their standards where Honor comes before Achievements, especially on a personal level. Thank you also to the pilots in DF1 and DF Elite who have gone out of their way to help me these last 3 years. You are all special people to me, and you know who you are!

---Dunc7

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 8 months ago #363700

• baron rojo
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 3431

Más que merecido tú sí que mereces estar aquí por méritos propios,bienvenido a este salón de estrellas.Sin duda te lo ganaste a pulso,me alegro mucho de tu logro amigo siempre un placer volar a tu lado.Nos veremos en las alturas.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Dunc7

Last edit: by baron rojo.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 8 months ago #363990

• Acegirl

On behalf of the HOH Team we are happy to present this Awards to the new Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Sir Frits. You are a deadly opponent and a well-respected ACE. Congratulations Sir Frits you are the first Belgium Free Fighters to reach the top. Please give a big welcome to our newest Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite.

Congratulations!
    The awards will be placed on permanent display in the Hall of Records. Your Squad and Squad Member are free to download the image or link to add it to your Banners or Main Squad Page

Founded By

Espanol Division

Acegirl TFL

Guardians
  • Dognammit
  • Husky Dog CHG
  • LiLBaDGaL =EOI=

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, frits, StarsandBars, Lupo del mare, Pegoud

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 7 months ago #364481

• Acegirl

On behalf of the HOH Team we are happy to present this Awards to the new Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Sir Walleye. You have shown to be a great dogfighter ACE and a deadly opponent to all reds. It was a long journey but you manage to reel in the price at the end. Congratulations Sir Walleye! Please give a big welcome to our newest Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite.

Congratulations!

Founded By

Espanol Division

Acegirl TFL

Guardians
  • Dognammit
  • Husky Dog CHG
  • LiLBaDGaL =EOI=

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, D-walleye, StarsandBars

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 6 months ago #365457

• Acegirl

On behalf of the HOH Team we are happy to present this Awards to the new Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Sir Von Kilner. You have shown to be a great dogfighter ACE and a deadly opponent to all reds. Congratulations Sir Von Kilner! Please give a big welcome to our newest Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite.

Congratulations!

Founded By

Espanol Division

Acegirl TFL

Guardians
  • Dognammit
  • Husky Dog CHG
  • LiLBaDGaL =EOI=

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, D-walleye, bici tommaso

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 3 months ago #368614

• Acegirl

On behalf of the HOH Team we are happy to present this Awards to the new Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Sir Dusty 65. You are a great dogfighter ACE and a deadly opponent to all reds. Congratulations Sir Dusty 65! Please give a big welcome to our newest Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite.

Congratulations!
    The awards will be placed on permanent display in the Hall of Records. Your Squad and Squad Member are free to download the image or link to add it to your Banners or Main Squad Page. I am so sorry Sr. Dusty that I took so long on preparing and placing this award on the HOH, but had no electric power to work on it, try to get them done the night before the hurricane hit but winds came to quick. But better late than never!! CONGRATULATIONS.

Founded By

Espanol Division

Acegirl TFL

Guardians
  • Dognammit
  • Husky Dog CHG
  • LiLBaDGaL =EOI=

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, dognamitt

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 2 months ago #368824

• Acegirl
    . .
    "Happy Happy New Year" * "Feliz Año Nuevo" * "Bonne Année" * "Feliz ano novo"
    "明けましておめでとう" * "Prosit Neujahr" * "Naye Varsha Ki Shubhkamanyen"
    "Felice anno nuovo" * "Akimashite Omedetto Gozaimas" * "Manigong Bagong Taon"
    "Saehae Bock Mani ba deu sei yo" * "Gelukkig Nieuwjaar" * "Godt Nytar" * "Xin Nian Kuai Le" "Szczesliwego Nowego Roku" * "Kenourios Chronos" from all of us at The Foreign Legion!
    Many blessing of health, love and happiness to all of you and everyone in your families on this New Year.

Muchas bendiciones de salud, amor y felicidad para todos y sus familias en este Nuevo año.

Beaucoup de bénédictions de santé, amour et bonheur a tout le monde et a leurs familles en cette nouvelle année.

Muitas bencaos de saude,amor e felicidade para todos e suas familias no inicio deste ano.

健康、愛と幸福をあなたの誰もがこの新しい年にあなたの家族のすべての多くの祝福.
    Thank you to all for your friendships!!! Gracias por su amistad!!! Merci a tous pour votre amitié!!!
    Obrigado a todos por suas amizades!!! あなたの友情のためのみんなありがとう!!!

.'..
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 2 months ago #368949

• Acegirl
    The Hall of Honor Presents
    Squadron Awards
    The award will be given to the top 3 squadrons from the “Top Dogfight Elite Ranking Squadrons page” created by Zuperman. This as an acknowledgement of the hard work and commitment that your squadron has shown to reach the top spots of the Dogfight Elite Skies.
    Looks like we have a new Top Squadron entry! We would like to congratulate The Cavaliers for making an impressive run to take the Top third spot of the Best Squadrons. Congratulations to The New Lunar Republic for managing to maintain their top spot for the 2016 -2017 runs and congrats to M.O.M. for that second spot for the past year to. Beware because the Cavaliers are hungry and up and coming. To the Foreign Legion you did a great job defending your top 3 spot during 2017, let’s see if you can make a comeback. We at The Hall of Honors are proud to present this awards to the Top Dogfight Elite Squadrons.
    For period of 2017 and 2018
    The top 3 Squads are

Congratulations!
    The awards will be placed on permanent display in the Hall of Records. Each Squad and Squad Member are free to download the image or link to add it to your Banners or Main Squad Page

Founded By

Espanol Division

Acegirl TFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, dognamitt, Lone Player, HEISENBERG

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 2 months ago #369593

• [*M]Skyripper
    • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
    • Thank you received: 11461
    Greetings Everyone! Acegirl, glad to see you are still carrying on the HOH. Can’t think of anyone better to keep this alive.
    Sorry I haven’t been around to help, but there is just way too much going on these days.

Keep up the good work!
    ⚡️Rip

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, R E Z

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 6 years 2 months ago #369595

• LiLBaDGaL
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 2403
    so much for team work ! its supposed to be all of us be she works alone ? not much of a good job if you dont keep in touch with each other !
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 11 months ago #371272

• Ailred TREPPO
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Nice to make new friends
    • Thank you received: 1137
    Today, 11th April 2018, we reached the Top Second spot of the Best Squadrons

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS Cavaliers!!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, R E Z, V.Huntress War, HEISENBERG

Last edit: by Ailred TREPPO.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 11 months ago #371293

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Nothing is Impossible.
    • Thank you received: 9788

Congratulation to each member of Cavaliers

for

Climbing to # 2 Squad Rank with

Consistent performance, week after week.

Was not a easy task but

with each member contributing his part,

Nothing is impossible.

The day is not far when you attain # 1 Squadron

Wishing you all the very best.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, HEISENBERG

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 10 months ago #371536

• Acegirl
    Squadron Awards
    The award will be given to the top 3 squadrons from the “Top Dogfight Elite Ranking Squadrons page” created by Zuperman. This as an acknowledgement of the hard work and commitment that your squadron has shown to reach the top spots of the Dogfight Elite Skies.
    We have a new Top Squadron entry! Congratulations to The Cavaliers for reaching the Second spot of the Best Squadrons. The New Lunar Republic maintain their top spot so far but BEWARE! Looks like M.O.M. went for a long nap and slips to the third spot. Let’s see if all the noise around the house wakes M.O.M. UP from their sleep. We at The Hall of Honors are proud to present this awards to the Top Dogfight Elite Squadrons.
    For period of 2017 and 2018
    The top 3 Squads are

Congratulations!
    The awards will be placed on permanent display in the Hall of Records. Each Squad and Squad Member are free to download the image or link to add it to your Banners or Main Squad Page

Founded By

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, dognamitt

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 6 months ago #373716

• Acegirl
    Salute to all Ace’s
    The Hall of Honors was created by Skyripper and Blue fighter as a place to honor the achievements of all the outstanding players of Dogfight Elite. This was a noble effort that took a lot of hard work from these outstanding friends. The HOH had his ups and downs, but the essence was to recognize all of you. In time we have all been drifting away from the game and the activity of the HOH is minimal. I was helping the guys on keeping the dream alive, but the DF Elite community is not the same anymore. So, I am sad to say I am officially stepping down from the HOH. I am grateful to Skyripper and Bluefigther for the opportunity they gave me to be a part of the team and this awesome project; it was truly an honor. If you need help with anything you can always count on me just ask and I will give you my best. So, I believe now it is official… yes, we are close.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Mongo, ZebraUp, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Armament, Alex Galt, frits, [M]LtDan nhouse

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 6 months ago #373720

• [*M]Skyripper
    • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
    • Thank you received: 11461
    First off, I apologize for not being around to help with maintaining the HOH. Life and as you said, a general lack of interest played a huge role.
    Second, I applaud the effort you have put in to keeping it going for as long as you have.
    Bluefighter and I may have started this project, but you took it to a whole new level.
    You were definitely a part of the Foundation.
    Maybe one day things will return to a semblance of what they once were and we can all join forces again.
    Until then, Thank You Ace! You’re hard work hasn’t gone unnoticed!
    ⚡️Rip

[M]isfit to the core
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M] Pagan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Cypher7{WP}

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 5 months ago #374264

• Acegirl

On behalf of the HOH we are happy to present this Awards to the new Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Sky.Foxx. You are an amazing ACE and a great friend to everyone in the Elite Dogfight Sky’s. You fought with courage a mighty opponent and have stayed strong all thorough this battel. You are a true warrior!!! Sir Sky Foxx it might seem that the battel is almost over but, in our eyes, and hearts you are our strongest and bravest MORAF and VICTORY IS TO THE BRAVE; JESUS LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL BE FINE! You stay strong and smile. Congratulations Sir Sky.Foxx you are the first MISFIT MORAF and the first MORAF of the 2018 class. Please give a big welcome and congratulations to our newest Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Sky.Foxx.

Congratulations!

Founded By

The following user(s) said Thank You: darraxx, Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 5 months ago #374417

• Acegirl
    Squadron Awards
    We have a new Top Squadron! Congratulations to The Cavaliers for reaching the Top Spot of the Best Squadrons of DF Elite. We at The Hall of Honors are proud to present this awards to the Top Dogfight Elite Squadrons.
    For period of 2018 and 2019
    The top 3 Squads are

Congratulations!

Founded By

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, R E Z, Lone Player, Pegoud

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 4 months ago #374883

• Acegirl

For a second time in this short period of weeks or community mourns in sadness the loss of one of our friends. Aj’s V-Rod pass away unexpectedly a few days back; we know how much he love playing the game and we at the HOH would like to honor his memory by presenting him this Award. Aj’s V-Rod you were a great friend to all and a fearless ACE; you never surrender, never gave up and never back down from a dogfight. With that same courage and determination, you fought in life; you were a true warrior. On behalf of the HOH we would like to present our new Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Aj’s V-Rod. You are on God’s squadron now, so you will be fine; enjoy your new wings Aj! You will be miss but we will always remember you with a smile. Please give a big SALUTE to our newest Marshals of the Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite Aj’s V-Rod.

We Salute you!

Founded By

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Pegoud

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 4 months ago #374884

• Alex Galt
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 3775
    SALUTE AJ
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 4 months ago #374889

• Stormbringer
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • You may win the battle but not the war
    • Thank you received: 577

The 111h falcon fleet squadron salute to AJ. You shall be remembered.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 5 years 4 months ago #374921

• baron rojo
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 3431

Nó sabía nada de esto,no hace tanto lo había visto volar ,que Dios lo guarde allá arriba y le de paz .
    Yo en nombre de la hermandad Ñ y el mío propio deseamos eterno descanso a nuestro amigo ríe
    Es una pérdida grande llevaba mucho tiempo con nosotros, y siempre jugando limpio un ejemplo
    En el juego, bueno algunos amigos ya podrán jugar juntos allí arriba .DEP.con recuerdo a su escuadrón
    Nos sumamos a su tristeza y la tristeza de todo sus compañeros y familiares un abrazo fuerte.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Acegirl

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 1 year 5 months ago #387189

• Acegirl
    . .
    COMING SOON!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Pegoud, Juan Marni

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 1 year 3 months ago #387551

• Acegirl
    . .
    . .
    WE ARE BACK! The Hall of Honor of Dogfight Elite is back and just in time for the Holidays.  As you might have noticed the HOH is now under The Foreign Legion thread this was done to try and fix the “Tiny Pics” that were lost once the provider of this page shout it down. I have been replacing the pictures that were lost as best as I can with pics I had saved. Will try to fix back as much as I can to preserve and continue the legacy that Skyripper and Bluefighter started. Before asking zuperman help transferring the HOH threads to the TFL I did reach out via PM to Bluefighter and Skyripper and got the blessing from Vivek. Was not able to hear from Skyripper but I’m sure he would be happy to see the continuation of the HOH.  Blue fighter offered to mentor and help me; also, Misterio who was interested in restarting the HOH offer his disposition to help.  We welcome any player that is willing to help, give suggestions or ideas. I will try my best to restore and preserve the legacy of the Hall of Honor that Skyripper and Blue fighter created. First on the agenda would be to recognize the new MORAF’s of DF Elite; then we would like to recognize the players that are no longer flying.  Since it’s the end of the year maybe we could choose who are the best players of the year 2022? or best rookie of the year? Or Best MORAF of the year? If someone has other ideas or is interested in helping let us know. Will try to do my best to keep up and maintain the HOH, please be patient if I’m slow. If someone already had read this you will notice I change what I wrote originally, well it was because I erased it by mistake and did not save a copy. So, I had to write it again and did try to cover most of what I posted at first. LOL part of being human, I guess. I make mistakes but even if it’s hard to do it again I do not give up and try to fix it.
    . .
    .Founded By

.Guardians:

[TFL] Ace Girl

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Pegoud, Juan Marni

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 1 year 3 months ago #387672

• Acegirl
    ... ...
    The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, frits, Pegoud

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 1 year 2 months ago #387752

• Acegirl
    . .
    .The Hall of Honors is Back!

As our first order of business, we will recognize the New Marshals of The Royal Air Force of Dogfight Elite. The Level to reach MORAF has been raised since our last class of Marshals.  Not many pilots have been able to reach this level since the game started and now the road to MORAF has been set higher. A new class is emerging, and they have climbed through the ranks separating themselves from the rest.

To become a new MORAF you must now reach level 52 on the DF Elite skies.  Since this new level was implemented we have had four new MORAF; but one in particular has been the most impressive and deadliest. This Ace has earned the distinct Honor of being the First Level 52 Marshal and we are recognizing this great accomplishment today. It took place during the last months of 2022, but as you know I am slow and had a few situations in life that delayed the postings of this awards. But better late than never. I am trying to keep the legacy that Skyripper and Blue Fighter started; of paying tribute to the best of the best of DF ELITE.

On behalf of the Hall of Honors Team we are happy to present this Awards to the First Marshals of the Royal Air Force Level 52 of Dogfight Elite Sir Frits. You have always been a deadly opponent and a well-respected ACE. Not only have you managed to reach this new level in record time but you have also managed to be the Top Gun player of DF Elite for the longest time. Congratulations Sir Frits you are the first ACE from the Black Rat Squadron to reach the top. Please give a big welcome to our newest Marshals of the Royal Air Force Level 52 of Dogfight Elite.
    . .
    . .
    Congratulations!

Founded By
     [M]Skyripper And [NLR] Blue Fighter 
     Guardians·  Acegirl TFL   

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, frits, Pegoud, Montymor., V.K.S.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 1 year 1 month ago #387848

• Acegirl
    . .

I’m BACK! YOU ARE MINE! MINE! MINE Yes, I’m doing it again; It’s the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre of the Hall of Honors. After a few years of breakup LOVE IS IN THE AIR and we are back with this HOH Special Event. So, it’s time to start breaking RED Hearts over DF Elite Skies.

This HOH St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Award will go to the squadron who earns the maximum points starting today until Valentine’s Day at midnight ET .   So let the massacre begin! Be a real heartbreaker and spread the love on the DF Elite skies and let’s see which squadrons gets to wear this year’s 2023 St. Valentines Massacre badge.

This is a screenshot of the Squadrons Points Ranking Page from Feb. 2  at 12:30 A.M. US Est. Time Zone.
    . .

.Founded By

[M]Skyripper And [NLR] Blue Fighter

Guardians

Acegirl TFL 
    The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Pegoud, Montymor.

Dogfight Hall of Honor. Comments and News 1 year 1 month ago #387855

• Acegirl
    The Hall of Honors St. Valentine Massacre Event is GOING ON NOW!!!

Get on your planes and take to the Dogfight Elite Skies and start breaking hearts, the more points you get for your squadron the best chance for you to be Cupid Spoiler and win this HOH Challenge.  The squadron that wins will go in the Permanent Hall of Honors Records as this year’s winner and you can ask for a display forum banner of this year’s badge. So far I see some strong competitors out there and they sure are not looking for love in the skies. Keep the massacre going and have fun finding your true passion for the killing reds out of the skies. The event ends this Valentine’s Day at midnight EST. time zone.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Von Kilner, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Pegoud

Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
    Time to create page: 1.030 seconds