TOPIC:

Official Harassment List 10 years 6 days ago #176955

• DD | *Joker*
  • DD | *Joker*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • now and forever a Devils Dragon
  • Thank you received: 191
hello dogfight community, as the title says this thread is for reporting harassment. Now we have the blacklist for bannable offenses, but what about the pilots that verbally harass you? this can be in world chat or in game chat even getting harassing private messages on your forum profile. I understand these offenses are not directly bannable depending on the severity of course, but we need a way to tell moderators about such actions that wont fill the blacklist with small offenses that nothing will be done about. my hopes in making this thread are to bring these pilots to the mods attention and maybe at least get their chatting privileges suspended.

please submit the pilots name, rank,and where it occurred with a description of how you've been harassed. if you have proof via screenshots please share them
If one dragon has your scent, then every dragon has your scent...run

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whiplash.

Official Harassment list 10 years 6 days ago #176960

• DD | *Joker*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
To start this thread off id like to report eddie rickenburg for constantly harassing me on the world chat begging for forgiveness for his team killing ways, not only on world chat but private messaging me as well.

also adding trevin Hoffman(new teamkiller) for his in game taunting of several pilots blaming them ignorantly for his own teamkilling and making him kill himself( intentionally flipping on runway to prevent take off).pilot talks random trash constantly to all players while in game very harassing

whats in () is just for better descriptions purposes not intended for appliance to this thread, just to give a better idea of who they are

Last edit: by DD | *Joker*.

Official Harassment list 10 years 6 days ago #176970

• LF Spitfire
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
  • Thank you received: 123
Maybe he just needs to rename it "Eddies a Scumbag" thatll get there attention ;)
amyways good luck with what ur trying yo accomplish here :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD | *Joker*

Official Harassment list 10 years 6 days ago #177007

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

I think if Joker wants to make a list of harassing players he is allowed and I don't see that being covered by the Black List and the name and shame thread is useless IMO. Why does everyone clog every thread posted with a bunch of opinion well not here they are not going to Zebra and congress your posts are being removed so maybe the actual point can be made for once!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom, DD | *Joker*

Official Harassment list 10 years 6 days ago #177015

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Hey Whip I kind of understand what Joker is trying to do here in a way.. but I am a little confused as even he states in his first post on this thread: " my hopes in making this thread are to bring these pilots to the mods attention and maybe at least get their chatting privileges suspended. "
That is served by them getting muted right? So if that's the point then shouldn't they be on the blacklist thread? I am not trying to derail the thread.. just trying to understand it's purpose as stated.. there are plenty of pilots that talk smack.. I personally don't mind it as long as it's not abusive.. if it's abusive in the manner that violates Dogfight rules I screenshot it and report it on the blacklist thread. Isn't that what Joker is trying to get going here according to his own words? To 'bring to the mods attention'? Isn't that already served via the blacklist thread?

Official Harassment list 10 years 6 days ago #177021

• DD | *Joker*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

{£}ZebraUp wrote: Hey Whip I kind of understand what Joker is trying to do here in a way.. but I am a little confused as even he states in his first post on this thread: " my hopes in making this thread are to bring these pilots to the mods attention and maybe at least get their chatting privileges suspended. "
That is served by them getting muted right? So if that's the point then shouldn't they be on the blacklist thread? I am not trying to derail the thread.. just trying to understand it's purpose as stated.. there are plenty of pilots that talk smack.. I personally don't mind it as long as it's not abusive.. if it's abusive in the manner that violates Dogfight rules I screenshot it and report it on the blacklist thread. Isn't that what Joker is trying to get going here according to his own words? To 'bring to the mods attention'? Isn't that already served via the blacklist thread?

I just feel not everyone deserve the black list for small stuff that'll get ignored

Official Harassment list 10 years 6 days ago #177022

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

{£}ZebraUp wrote: Hey Whip I kind of understand what Joker is trying to do here in a way.. but I am a little confused as even he states in his first post on this thread: " my hopes in making this thread are to bring these pilots to the mods attention and maybe at least get their chatting privileges suspended. "

I think it's more that it's not a single incident it's more the constant little incidents that happen over and over that may get lost in the sea of complaints in the black list
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Official Harassment list 10 years 6 days ago #177032

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Well joker my bro I nominate myself for this list cause im good at harassing pilots in the sky dont ban me cause im gonna continue to do it...lmao no really I see your point on this and all I can say is IT WASENT ME!!!LOL

Official Harassment list 10 years 6 days ago #177129

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
I nominate zebra, for harassing us when we try to start this thread
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds