TOPIC:

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380863

• Sikorsky
  • Sikorsky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
K, so I came in to check my in game points and I saw I was part of “=3006th= fake noobs”. I honestly got scared and almost had a heart attack. I then checked the members of this “new” squad and I realized the SPAD SQUAD had been renamed. But why? And please don’t do it again, I got very scared( not joking bro ).

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380864

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
oh! you seems.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Magnus Canneb, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380865

• Magnus Canneb
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 355

Sikorsky McCheese wrote: K, so I came in to check my in game points and I saw I was part of “=3006th= fake noobs”. I honestly got scared and almost had a heart attack. I then checked the members of this “new” squad and I realized the SPAD SQUAD had been renamed. But why? And please don’t do it again, I got very scared( not joking bro ).

LMAO

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380866

• Paco Zorapel
  • Paco the Taco :D
  • Thank you received: 288
Pwahahahahaha I was just making a little test: can I fly in the SPAD SQUAD at the same time as somebody is in =3006th= Fake Noobs? The answer is YES! as can be seen in this screenshots:

It works with squadron tags too (SPAD| and [FN])

I tried to make the test with Juan in the morning because nobody plays those hours, but today was an exception and the game was full. You were lucky to see that squadron name, because the test only lasted for 2 or 3 mins.

As you see, I don't want to change our squadron's name. It's just some silly stuff.
Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Last edit: by Paco Zorapel.

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380867

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380868

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

Sikorsky McCheese wrote: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

★★★★

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380882

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Now that I am looking at it, I kinda like the “=3006th= fake noobs” name to be honest, dunno why

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380883

• Paco Zorapel
Lol, remember that name, because I have been thinking about creating an ace division in the SPAD SQUAD. The original idea was including squadron members with 50+ kills in a single game (50 because real aces need 5 (but we can respawn) and in the LEGENDS squadron you needed 80+ to be an elite member as I've seen in their thread (but LEGENDS was active in DF1, and in that game was easier to kill due to the absence of a timer in the games and the absence of bullet drop)), but now I play the game and I see this:

I know many pilots can duplicate those 50 kills, but, c'mon, in WW2 the German pilot 'Bubi' managed to bring down 352 airplanes...

Nah, now seriously, what do you think about 50+ kills? The ace division could be named 'Ace Division of the SPAD Squad' or if you prefer it '=3006th= Fake Noobs'. It won't be an independent squadron, we'll simply create a thread with the ace list.
Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380887

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Complicated but ok?
Edit- will we have the rule of putting a tag on our name and an ‘ * ‘ ( ace star ) if we achieve >50 kills like other squadrons?

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Last edit: by Sikorsky. Reason: Adding some more questions

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380892

• Paco Zorapel

Sikorsky McCheese wrote: Complicated but ok?
Edit- will we have the rule of putting a tag on our name and an ‘ * ‘ ( ace star ) if we achieve >50 kills like other squadrons?

I was thinking about adding a tag at the end of your name, like

Name |A"

Name [FN]

Name [A"]

Name |AoA

Name =3006th=

Name =3006=

Name =3k6=

Or something like that. Of course it won't be obligatory, add it only if you want to. The rest of the members, please say what do you think.

[EDIT] 'A' stands for Ace, 'AoA' for Aces of Aces (SPAD SQUAD true aces, don't you remember?:P), 'FN' for 'Fake Noob' and 3006th is because we are the 3006th squadron in DF and DFE, as you can see in the URL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380893

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I would say we have the tag like this - [=3006th=**] xxxx cuz a lot of squadrons do that and they don’t always have the tag match with the initials of the squad name ( only very few squadrons do that ) . And I would like it to be mandatory so we are easily identifiable. But why? you may ask. Well, it’s common practice in many older DFE squadrons. Just look around here and you will see why I say this.

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380903

• Juan Marni
  • Hey!
  • Thank you received: 407

Sikorsky wrote: I would say we have the tag like this - [=3006th=**] xxxx cuz a lot of squadrons do that and they don’t always have the tag match with the initials of the squad name ( only very few squadrons do that ) . And I would like it to be mandatory so we are easily identifiable. But why? you may ask. Well, it’s common practice in many older DFE squadrons. Just look around here and you will see why I say this.

That's because about a year ago, instead of a tag (SPAD|), the name of the squad was over pilot's, just like in this image:

Lone's Rangers
_|-R-|_TÍO 555

The squadron tag that you are refering (the ones that are written directly in your name) can be seen also in this image (_|-R-|_). Those tags were used to identify easily in the chat the members of your squadron.

And, back to the ace division, I don't think we should create it. That's because this squadron was made to help noobs to get experience and tell them some tricks and tips. The idea was to be all equal, anyone is better than the other, there are some players just more experienced than the rest. With only entering in the SPAD SQUAD, you are a true ace, read the description :P.

But if you really want to create it, I have an idea: 50+ kills, but in a SPAD (or also in a Pfalz if you want too ;)). However, Paco, can you explain what all those tags that you wrote before mean? Just edit the post :).
No necesitas el mejor avión para ser el mejor piloto.

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde. Seguimos a la espera...
Attachments:

Last edit: by Juan Marni.

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380904

• Paco Zorapel

Juan Marni wrote:
And, back to the ace division, I don't think we should create it. That's because this squadron was made to help noobs to get experience and tell them some tricks and tips. The idea was to be all equal, anyone is better than the other, there are some players just more experienced than the rest. With only entering in the SPAD SQUAD, you are a true ace, read the description :P.

I think the ace division could be use to demonstrate noobs that they are not alone, that a part of the elite is helping them. If they see that some of their squadron mates made a lot of kills, and now they are helping them, their moral would be increased, and they would feel a part of an elite group.

Also, everybody likes to show off ;).

Juan Marni wrote: But if you really want to create it, I have an idea: 50+ kills, but in a SPAD (or also in a Pfalz if you want too ;)). However, Paco, can you explain what all those tags that you wrote before mean? Just edit the post :).

I've been thinking about adding as much data as you can below your screenshot, like your plane, rank, how was the game...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380906

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
All I can tell from this is - we have no intelligence in this topic :S
And there are just TOO. MANY. PROBLEMS with it that I won’t tell as it’s kinda obvious, and if you want to know about them, ask me and I’ll tell ya

Edit- is anyone here? We haven’t talked about this for a while, should we abandon this??¿¿

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni

Last edit: by Sikorsky. Reason: Idk why I edited this

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380958

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
You know the very moment I say “no one is active”, literally EVERYONE COMES IN AND START MURDERING ME . I just don’t know why?

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380959

• Juan Marni
  • Hey!
  • Thank you received: 407

Sikorsky wrote: Edit- is anyone here? We haven’t talked about this for a while, should we abandon this??¿¿

Yes, this is a bit freezed since we aren't much SPAD squaders posting in forum. I'll tell the rest about this idea in-game.

Sikorsky wrote: You know the very moment I say “no one is active”, literally EVERYONE COMES IN AND START MURDERING ME . I just don’t know why?

Lol maybe then everyone notices you're online and everybody wants to join :P. But don't get sad, you'll improve your aim and then nobody will want to join because you would destroy them... ;)
No necesitas el mejor avión para ser el mejor piloto.

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde. Seguimos a la espera...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Last edit: by Juan Marni.

Renamed?¿? 3 years 9 months ago #380962

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Lol people are already getting scared of my pistol skillz so they know not to enter. That might be a reason

File Attachment:

File Name:

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:

• Page:
Moderators: Juan MarniPaco Zorapel
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds