Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SPAD SQUAD Special Days 3 years 10 months ago #380407

• Paco Zorapel
  • Paco Zorapel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Paco the Taco :D
  • Thank you received: 288
Hello guys and welcome to the SPAD SQUAD Special Days. The original idea was to pick a random day and write on chat: 'today is X's day', but remember that zup disabled chat for non-subscribed users. I have been thinking a long time, and now I've got an idea: using the calendar.

You can participate if you want. Just fly one of the designated aircraft (or worse) and show your flying skills with low-tier planes. NO ONE IS OBLIGATED TO TAKE PART IN THIS CELEBRATION.

To get used to each plane's bullet drop, you can visit Juan Marni's tutorial here .
Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paco Zorapel. Reason: Added a bullet drop tutorial

SPAD SQUAD Special Days 3 years 10 months ago #380408

• Paco Zorapel
The 1st day of the month is Aspirant's Day! Choose your Airco DH.2 or Fokker E.III and remind those moments when you started playing this game!
Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni

Last edit: by Paco Zorapel.

SPAD SQUAD Special Days 3 years 10 months ago #380410

• Paco Zorapel
Lots of people leave the game when they are promoted to rank 3 or 4. Use the 4th day of the month to celebrate Lieutenant's Day! Take your Nieuport 11 or Albatros D.III and rule the skies in a noob plane!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Last edit: by Paco Zorapel.

SPAD SQUAD Special Days 3 years 10 months ago #380411

• Paco Zorapel
You might be thinking: this is the SPAD SQUAD. When are we going to fly that plane? Well, the 8th day of the month is the perfect day! Celebrate Squadron Leader's Day flying the SPAD S.XIII and the Pfalz D.III!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Sikorsky

SPAD SQUAD Special Days 3 years 10 months ago #380412

• Paco Zorapel
This celebration is only for old accounts or premium users. The 12th day of the month is Lieutenant-Commander's Day! Pick your Nieuport 17, Albatros D.V, RAF S.E.5a or Fokker Dr.I, and show off!

Not many users reach this level, and even a shorter amount have this airplane. But if you owned it, it's time to show it! The 16th day of the month is Wing Commander's Day. Use the Sopwith Triplane or the Fokker D.VII and take to the skies!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

• Page:
Moderators: Juan MarniPaco Zorapel
Time to create page: 0.664 seconds