Please Log in to join the conversation.

Test Run 10 months 2 weeks ago #375703

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 651

Approved
And let not your behaviour be like that of this world, but be changed and made new in mind, so that by experience you may have knowledge of the good and pleasing and complete purpose of God. Romans 12:2

Test Run 10 months 2 weeks ago #375704

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5165
is this what you need enoxx ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: RT, ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!

Test Run 10 months 1 week ago #375769

• ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!
  • ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17

Yes dognammit, exactly. How dO u done that, i was able that the Video ist too See but only after typing in the url Site. Can u make that for me or explain how i have to Work in this Matter? Thanks u for ur hacked yourselves Into my mind,lol. No i would be Happy if u can Help me thx Dog!

In respect
~DARK*NIGHT~ / ENOXX*! (LEADER OF SQUADRON)

Last edit: by ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!.

Test Run 10 months 1 week ago #375770

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5165
photo bucket no longer works ill send you a code to place in your signature via pm

~D*N~ | *ENOXX*! wrote: Yes dognammit, exactly. How dO u done that, i was able that the Video ist too See but only after typing in the url Site. Can u make that for me or explain how i have to Work in this Matter? Thanks u for ur hacked yourselves Into my mind,lol. No i would be Happy if u can Help me thx Dog!

In respect
~DARK*NIGHT~ / ENOXX*! (LEADER OF SQUADRON)

The following user(s) said Thank You: ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!

Test Run 10 months 1 week ago #375775

• ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!
  • ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17

Yes my friend, im unbelievible Happy that you arent die as u Fall down about 15-20m two yr. Ago! This was naturally ironic. Im all in all very ironic i Like this Style. No you got awesome Work, under the Most ENOXX Posts is my DN.Plane flying! I thanks u very much Dog and this is Not any bla bla, i thanks u with my heart. Low Tell me one little question: did u come to this Idea cause the old and void http Code was insertet in my sign space?

Its very honorful that u See this and Asking me for exactly that what i need!
You know DN have a big range from one man Squad Up to the 5th best with nearly 30 Players. Since Treppo startet dn was #26 Fell to #46 and Go Up to #19,#20, Up to #17 and Last week we are in our highest Rank of #16. All this only with my own pts. You are soooo l Long a Mom, if i would have an officer Like you dn would be great again in a really Short time. Last Time we need 10 days to have 15 active pilots. I offer you the following: you would be Vice Leader , 2nd in Command, with one Vote for our votings concerning the Future and all. The best stable construction is a Squad with 4 officer and 4 Vice officer. Im as Leader you as 2nd are the Basic. Of u know ppl.looking for a.new interessting Job u can them directly offer officer Jobs 3-4 in command or 5-8 in comm. As Vice officers. All 8 have a vote,.of result.ends Remis i must definitifely say that yes or No is the Winner. U can so actif with us the way the Squad will Go create.

I need someone Like u to.build a new.squad, alone i cant but i will never give up.my Squad. For your Help i can u Like i Said offer to be dn. No.2 and we are able to make this old Squad as big as it earned.

You find allways Open Doors, thanks for all u done my friend, in deep.respect,

ENOXX*! / ~DARK*NIGHT~ (est. 2014.by Radient and Unbeatable / leaded.by ENOXX since the end of 2014)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Dognamitt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds