Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Squad Wars is Over? 2 years 11 months ago #382607

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4958
Seems like Zup has sent a welcomed message! Thank you. 

To all new players this is how the game was originally designed. Play with your team and fire on the red team. Most importantly ENJOY the game.  

Zup's message: 
"This is no longer available. Play against the reds!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Squad Wars is Over? 2 years 11 months ago #382612

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I love how the folks who are busy patting themselves on the back are the ones who got the squad wars points removed. You cannot write better comedy if you tried.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, Juan Marni

Squad Wars is Over? 2 years 11 months ago #382620

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4958
Ailred Treppo,

We allowed you in WOLF PACK as you had a second acct by the name of Perrydawolf. Later we found out you just wanted to rake up WP stars. Viper awarded the stars and members of WP were proud. WP believed you liked our squad, but it was not true.
No one in WOLF PACK is responsible for ending Squad Wars. It's exactly as Zup said--flying past fellow squad members who are red enemies, killing noobs endlessly so they leave for good and spawn killing.
WOLF PACK enjoys the game. We enjoy playing with other squads. 
If you want to know the reason---ask Zup the developer. 

We're done now-
Dire

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nebular, Sikorsky

Squad Wars is Over? 2 years 11 months ago #382625

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Like you Dire, I never once emailed anyone about people flying past the enemy, nor did I complain to the developer. I simply called folks out for that kind of play in the game and left to do something else. I don't take the game seriously and don't for one second think its in any way real. Its a game and not worth getting upset about. There are lots of other games and activities out there that I personally enjoy so it is nothing to leave a game of df where people wont shoot the enemy and do something else. The game as it is currently designed doesn't play well when every red doesn't shoot at every blue, and vice versa. What happens when the only players left to play are all from the same squad? Oh, that would be a whole lot of fun.

Folks who believe a video game is somehow real, or get a sense of accomplishment or self worth from a video game need therapy in my opinion.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Sikorsky

• Page:
Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds