Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Game Play 4 years 2 months ago #379581

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4958
I saw a post from Zup about not questioning on personal info. Zup's post vanished now, but I agree 100%. I would enjoy my young nephew and niece playing and hopefully they can once some of the vile questions and in-game cussing goes away. In the same thread Viper asked if there was a way to report convos in WC. I thought there was, but not sure it's working.

I'm noticing a number of players who are on my team, but not in my squad, do not fire on their own squad members. It seems they believe it helps with Squad Points or they are just not playing the game as it was designed. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? A long time ago if you were on a team you supported it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, Alex Galt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Game Play 4 years 2 months ago #379582

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • DireWolf{WP****}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4958
Added after a few games today:
For this game to continue, Zup needs younger kids to join and feel welcome. Instead, just in the last hour, I saw game after game of name-calling and one person questioning why I posted this---it should be clear as day. I'm here to enjoy a game. Period. If you’re not happy why spend hours here when some younger person could enjoy learning?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Alex Galt, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds