Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 6 days ago #370890

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Thank you received: 4958
Sounds like there are some fun games going on Agent and Trepp!

Congrats to the Cavs who got over 50. Wish we could hand out stars to all of those who fight fair and die hard to achieve that goal. I remember the days of Davey Crockett and The Hulk getting over 100 kills. Most from my plane burning down! :dry: :ohmy: :lol:

But the stars are only for members of Wolf Pack. But don't ever think we don't admire the top fighters that we are honored to fight beside to win when blue.

This howl is for the Cavs! Congrats.

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 6 days ago #370892

• Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Ailred TREPPO wrote: I also know you give stars to the +50 killers... Can you give 3 to some good friends in Cavaliers? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Impressive stats indeed. You guys need to come up with a way to honor top killers like we have. Its good for morale and generates healthy competition between squad mates.

The only time WP has ever awarded stars to other squad members is when the other squad members were TAD to WP in our "rent a wolf" program. If, while flying with Wolf Pack, the other player earned a star, they were awarded a star. I believe only 4 were ever awarded to non-WP players.

Those stats are indeed howl worthy though. This howl is for you, Cavaliers

oooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooowwwwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 5 days ago #370901

• Dera8{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly together... Die together...
  • Thank you received: 714
Hey all has anyone had any trouble with any update? When I updated it in February the game would just crash immediately after I try to open the game. I have no idea what to do since I cannot uninstall the game and I haven't gotten any other updates.
Any ideas?
I really don't like not playing, but it seems like I won't be playing for a little i'm very sorry my fellow wolves.:( :unsure: :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 5 days ago #370904

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Thank you received: 4939

Dera8{WP} wrote: Hey all has anyone had any trouble with any update? When I updated it in February the game would just crash immediately after I try to open the game. I have no idea what to do since I cannot uninstall the game and I haven't gotten any other updates.
Any ideas?
I really don't like not playing, but it seems like I won't be playing for a little i'm very sorry my fellow wolves.:( :unsure: :(

Why are you unable to uninstall the game Dera? Give me some more detail on what you are having issues with and I will try to help you out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 5 days ago #370913

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Dera you can try emailing zup at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I have always had pretty quick answers going straight to the source as it were.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 4 days ago #370928

• Cypher7{WP}
Some good games last night with Smoke screen and Jheff. Lagg was a bit heavy but had some good smash up games
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 4 days ago #370936

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
Cypher chasing down recuits Viper watching over the pack
Dire having fun
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Alex Galt.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 4 days ago #370938

• Cypher7{WP}
Saw Sir Navmed in game tonight awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 4 days ago #370939

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Alex Galt wrote: Cypher chasing down recuits

Cypher, can't you find some better looking recruits?

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 3 days ago #370940

• DireWolf{WP****}

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Alex Galt wrote: Cypher chasing down recuits

Cypher, can't you find some better looking recruits?

Nah Skipper, Cypher can get them into sheep-shape in no time....:dry: :P :silly: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 3 days ago #370955

• Cypher7{WP}
I was hungry and thought Rack of Lamb on the BBQ was a good Idea. Until some farmer starting shooting at me :pinch: :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 3 days ago #370956

• Cypher7{WP}
I was scrolling through Faces of DF from Page one through to Present. Man, it is really amazing the People that have come and gone. Such a mix of people from all walks of life. A lot of female players also were die hard DF enthusiasts. Back in the day the Misfit squad had so many legendary Players. I think it is really special that a game brought so many players from all over the world together. If I was Zup, and the game ended today, I would feel proud of what I had achieved. I am not sure what he envisioned when designing and launching this game. But I am sure he never expected it to be such a hit....or maybe he did? He has endured countless hours of trying to tweak and develop the game. Some times to the very vocal displeasure of some and others has received much praise. I would love to se the game develop a large community again. A place to talk, share stories, get into mischief, and even the occasional ruff up.. As Skeeter would say still the greatest place on earth

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 3 days ago #370962

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Cypher7{WP} wrote: I was hungry and thought Rack of Lamb on the BBQ was a good Idea. Until some farmer starting shooting at me :pinch: :ohmy:

Those pesky reds hate it when you steal their sheep Cypher.

Sheep-shape, LOL.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 2 days ago #370970

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola lobos un saludo para todos y especial para viper Dire y black wolf.Nos vemos:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 2 days ago #370976

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Greetings Charli8! Good to see you drop by my friend.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 2 days ago #370979

• DireWolf{WP****}
Hi Charli,

Always nice to have you say 'hi' in The Den! Hope to see you in the skies soon. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 23 hours ago #370997

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
Guys, its been an honor being a part of this great squad but I'm sorry to say that I'm giving up on this game. I like so much about this platform and the players that we compete with (even the mom's ) but I signed up for a wwl game that had different levels of planes but I was never interested in pitting a top tier biplane against a jet and frankly I dont want to fly a jet myself. Since the mixing of the wars I have just plain lost interest, tried it again today and first thing in the game I get killed as soon as my wheels left the ground by ....you guessed it a jet! Just confirmed my decision so thank you dusty! Wouldnt want you to have to risk me getting 100 feet off the ground!
Anyway deleting the ap from my tablet.
Been playing War Wings with my same handle in a Wolf Pack squadron, it's a wwll game but keeps you playing against planes within 2 levels of your own so its a lot more enjoyable for me. The comrodery isn't there yet but maybe will come with time.
I have really enjoyed getting to know you guys and plan to remain freinds and check in to the forum once in a while but flying here is done for me now.

I salute you all

Pmoon1 out!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 21 hours ago #370999

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968

pmoon1{WP} wrote: Guys, its been an honor being a part of this great squad but I'm sorry to say that I'm giving up on this game. I like so much about this platform and the players that we compete with (even the mom's ) but I signed up for a wwl game that had different levels of planes but I was never interested in pitting a top tier biplane against a jet and frankly I dont want to fly a jet myself. Since the mixing of the wars I have just plain lost interest, tried it again today and first thing in the game I get killed as soon as my wheels left the ground by ....you guessed it a jet! Just confirmed my decision so thank you dusty! Wouldnt want you to have to risk me getting 100 feet off the ground!
Been playing War Wings with my same handle in a Wolf Pack squadron, it's a wwll game but keeps you playing against planes within 2 levels of your own so its a lot more enjoyable for me. The comrodery isn't there yet but maybe will come with time.
I have really enjoyed getting to know you guys and plan to remain freinds and check in to the forum once in a while but flying here is done for me now.

I salute you all

Pmoon1 out!

Sorry to see you go pmoon. Lots of players leaving nowadays, and for good reason. Makes me sad :(
Hopefully we'll still see you on the forum. May not be a DFE player anymore but you're always a Wolf.
This ones for you my friend

AAAAAWWWWWOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhhh
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, pmoon1{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 15 hours ago #371001

• Dera8{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly together... Die together...
  • Thank you received: 714

pmoon1{WP} wrote: Guys, its been an honor being a part of this great squad but I'm sorry to say that I'm giving up on this game. I like so much about this platform and the players that we compete with (even the mom's ) but I signed up for a wwl game that had different levels of planes but I was never interested in pitting a top tier biplane against a jet and frankly I dont want to fly a jet myself. Since the mixing of the wars I have just plain lost interest, tried it again today and first thing in the game I get killed as soon as my wheels left the ground by ....you guessed it a jet! Just confirmed my decision so thank you dusty! Wouldnt want you to have to risk me getting 100 feet off the ground!

I salute you all

Pmoon1 out!

Makes me sad to see you go. I have always have admired your flying and respected you as a person.

Your always a Wolf in my book!

See ya around Pmoon I hope to see you in another game that we both like!

Last Howl for you my brother!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 6 years 4 hours ago #371009

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Hate to see you go Pmoon, but I completely understand. There are times I will start a game, see a bunch of jets, and leave simply because I don't want to play in this pseudo-realistic fantasy game with all the aircraft mixed like they are. As a matter of fact, I rarely play allied anymore because of the disparity in the aircraft, but will still switch to help if the sides are lopsided.

Back in the heyday of this game zup introduced the D8 to the German side. The aircraft was so difficult to hit that nobody every played the allied side and all the games were lopsided. That lasted a short time before the Schuckert was launched to replace the D8, and things returned to normal and the complaining died down. The aircraft were even again.

Apparently the ww2 haters, myself included, haven't complained enough to get the game switched back. The aircraft are nowhere near even and I fear we are stuck with it.

Pmoon, I feel exactly the same way you do and don't play this as much as I could because of the way it is currently formatted. I sure hope you pop in from time to time to share some stories from the other game, do some howling, and just let us know you are still around. I'll miss ya. You will always be part of our Wolf Pack family, no matter where you are.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, pmoon1{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371023

• Cypher7{WP}
Very Sad to see you move on Pmoon. You have been a huge part of WolfPack. I understand your frustration with the format of the game. Though you retire the game, your place in WolfPack is in stone. I have tried to play War Wings. As I understand PC Windows need to download blustacks to mack the game compatible. For some reason Bluestacks wont work on my PC.
I wish you all the best brother
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371026

• DireWolf{WP****}
Pmoon, my brother, you'll always be a wolf.

Frankly, I don't play much either. If I enter a game it's the same few folks and jets ruin the experience. It's suppose to be WWI--one look at the forum pic above that says "Dogfight" and those are NOT jets.

Viper is right, folks didn't complain and now the mass exodus continues. Pretty soon it will dwindle to 3 jets flying all from the SAME squad. :blink:

I could care less about that spreadsheet of points--that ruined how squads interacted. WP always supported whatever team. Used to be days before you saw the same players---now it's always the same folks. Good pilots, but not the same experience as before.

All squads liked to find new players--hardly ever happens these days. They never met the top dogs to encourage and train.

It's all been said before and I'm tired of repeating it. But sadly it's ran off far too many good folks---including you Pmoon.

One last howl for you...
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371028

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
To all my wolf brother out the the bluebonnets are coming :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371029

• Cypher7{WP}

DireWolf{WP*} wrote: Pmoon, my brother, you'll always be a wolf.

Frankly, I don't play much either. If I enter a game it's the same few folks and jets ruin the experience. It's suppose to be WWI--one look at the forum pic above that says "Dogfight" and those are NOT jets.

Viper is right, folks didn't complain and now the mass exodus continues. Pretty soon it will dwindle to 3 jets flying all from the SAME squad. :blink:

I could care less about that spreadsheet of points--that ruined how squads interacted. WP always supported whatever team. Used to be days before you saw the same players---now it's always the same folks. Good pilots, but not the same experience as before.

All squads liked to find new players--hardly ever happens these days. They never met the top dogs to encourage and train.

It's all been said before and I'm tired of repeating it. But sadly it's ran off far too many good folks---including you Pmoon.

One last howl for you...

I second Dire.Split the planes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371034

• Cypher7{WP}
Was able to succesfuly land on bomber from our airfield. This was a true landing. No throttle adjustment or plane correction on bomber. Rode on the nose to mid field then took off. I think this is a first. Or at least screen shot proof
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371046

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

DireWolf{WP*} wrote: Pmoon, my brother, you'll always be a wolf.

One last howl for you...

I second Dire.Split the planes

Ironically I believe the decision to combine ww1 and ww2 was due to ww2 games being largely empty, and the folks who spend their money on big bad jets have a voice with the game creator. The result of combining the planes seems to have made all the games empty with less and less players choosing to play this game over another game or games. I have seen the same thing, its always the same handful of people playing and hardly any new blood or the wide variety of players that used to play. So the result of combining the planes had the same result as leaving well enough alone, except the folks who paid money for planes can now find easy opponents to rack up points against, and subsequently make them find another game to play. After all, isn't the goal of df to gain points, whatever the cost? (sarcasm)

Bottom line, ww2 ruined this game for a lot of folks.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, pmoon1{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371052

• Viper10{WP}
  • Tip of the spear

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Was able to succesfuly land on bomber from our airfield. This was a true landing. No throttle adjustment or plane correction on bomber. Rode on the nose to mid field then took off. I think this is a first. Or at least screen shot proof

I thanked you, but neglected to comment. As far as I know this is a df first.

BZ Cypher!

oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooowwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371058

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
I was there when the CY did his amazing landing, my pic was no good but yes u must keep an eye on the CY because he does bizarre things at night when no one is around…:whistle: :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371069

• Cypher7{WP}

Acegirl wrote: .
I was there when the CY did his amazing landing, my pic was no good but yes u must keep an eye on the CY because he does bizarre things at night when no one is around…:whistle: :kiss:
.[/quote

:blush: :oops: :blink: Im innocent. :evil:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Dera8{WP}

The Official WOLF.PACK Squadron page 5 years 11 months ago #371078

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Moderators: Viper10{WP}DireWolf{WP****}Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}pinkstar30{BLK}{WOLF}Dunc7Sid Dickless WPCypher7{WP}..OWL..{WP*}
Time to create page: 1.082 seconds