TOPIC:

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 7 years 13 hours ago #359467

• HEISENBERG
  • HEISENBERG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • killing reds with honor & be happy ;)
  • Thank you received: 371
Cavaliers is a squadron of Latin origin born with the idea of being able to have pilots of different cultures, different languages be it English, Spanish, Portuguese among others ... The main objective of this squad is to enjoy the game flying with honor and playing amistosamente with the And different squadrons that exist in this entertaining game, as it is DF, of course is according to the taste and personality of each pilot.
As the name says Cavaliers <is an international squad that promotes discipline and honor> therefore we must try to play cleanly without cheating or bad things that affect the game and its other players in some way. For our future pilots I will leave below the 3 rules that must comply within our squadron:
1. Do not say bad words to other players, every driver who plays here in DF is worthy of respect.
2. Do not abuse the other pilots in the game without letting them take off <spawn killing> this will only be allowed to protect the bomber pilots.
3. Do not abuse the game failures, previously there were flaws that now in the update of Dogfight Elite do not look almost like they were "Invisible, Tank on enemy base or appear in it" but in a case of this happen not take advantage of them to win.
These rules are essential to keep the game clean but other is to say that they are gentlemen future pilots.

At present we want to continue recruiting those good pilots who are just beginning to fly and want to be in a squadron without borders, friendly and with its already basic sense of morality proper to each pilot, which makes them to be free pilots. From level 3 you can enter, you will be welcome every pilot who wants to belong to our squadron from anywhere in the world.

The officers of Cavaliers are:

MORAF: =C= R.Heisenberg
1er Marshall: = C= Ailred Treppo
2do Marshall: VHuntress War
3er Marshall: Sicario

A greeting to all those squadrons in which we have some friends of the air M.O.M and TFL, NLR,, Armada M.O.M, Embers of M.O.M, the hermadad Ñ and any other that I have missed, we are in the friendly airs.;) ;) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, V.Huntress War, dognamitt, coyote

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by HEISENBERG.

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 6 years 7 months ago #364819

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hola pilotos del escuadrón Cavaliers. Me llamo Eduardo, soy de la ciudad de Río de Janeiro en Brasil, tengo 44 años, casado con una mujer; Tenemos 02 hijos. Estoy aquí para colaborar con el escuadrón apoyando a todos y siendo un equipo feliz en jugar honestamente en un juego limpio sin trampas. Hagan contacto conmigo cuando quiera en el mensaje privado por el foro.

Hello Cavaliers squadron pilots. My name is Eduardo, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I'm 44 years old, married to a woman; We have 02 children. I'm here to collaborate with the squad supporting everyone and being a happy team to play honestly in a clean game without cheating. Make contact with me whenever you want in the private message on the forum.

Your friend Lone Player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HEISENBERG

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 6 years 7 months ago #364820

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I need an urgent Cavalier Squadron banner

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 6 years 7 months ago #365035

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hello my friends of the Cavaliers.
Am I going to keep talking here alone?
I miss Cavs riders where many times I was suffering from my old squad The Foreign Legion, as an example: Wildcat, Sicario, Treppo, BadKjon, among others. Staff should be working, studying, family or other reasons but they do not disappear. Lol.
  Whatever I can to support you, I will. Everyone here is my friends. Remember Jesus loves all of you and whatever you ask in His name, he will do. Jesus Christ bless your lives, your marriages, your families and in all that you tread on the sole of your feet and put your hands to be blessed.
  His friend Eduardo, Presbyter of the Evangelical Assembly of God in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, HEISENBERG, coyote

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 6 years 7 months ago #365036

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I need a banner for the Cavaliers, who will do it for me?

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 6 years 7 months ago #365039

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Bem-vindo Eduardo, desculpa tinha dias sem verificar o fórum, a verdade ter sido um pouco ocupado todo, como você diz que todos tem suas responsabilidades, mas permanecem firmes todos os Cavaliers, continuar jogando e reativando o plantel com novos drivers, é um prazer ter em Cavaliers amigo. Eduardo banners não vai fazer, pedi um favor Ace para me fazer um, o que eu fiz-lhe algum tempo Treppo eu estava fazendo essas coisas hehe me desculpar, mas eu acho que o que torna esta bandeira difícil
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 6 years 7 months ago #365043

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
ok, desculpas aceitas. lol. kkkkkkkkkkk.
Vamos ao jogo e assim colaborar com os Cavaliers.
Is there an offline form in the game and no Not in a forum that I can send an individual invitation to a pilot without everyone knowing?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 6 years 7 months ago #365046

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hello friends, let's break the enemy propellers. Your Brazilian friend Eduardo.

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 6 years 7 months ago #365051

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I think that there is no such thing as Eduardo and of course we are going to knock them down one after another B)

Last edit: by HEISENBERG.

Norms of Cavaliers M.O.M 5 years 8 months ago #372952

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

• Page:
Moderators: Ailred TREPPO.=C=Ailred TREPPO
Time to create page: 0.706 seconds