TOPIC:

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #176942

• Lowdan Clear
  • Lowdan Clear's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 303

Hello MOM Squad Members,

I hate to have to do this cuz its not my nature to report or complain about others but I want to let you know about the conduct of one of your pilots. Cheetah came into a bomb the hangers mission game towards the end with just a few hangers left on each team. Everyone had left on my team and it was 5 or 6 vs me. Cheetah came into the game and was disruptive straight away running his mouth, pounding his chest, ra ra, etc. when up to that point everyone had been very friendly and exhibited great sportsmanship.

It was clear I was going to lose but I always stay and fight and that is what I set out to do. Cheetah shot me down when I respawned and had not even gotten wheels off the runway. i asked the red team since I was outnumbered if they could at least let me get my wheels of b4 shooting me down. Cheetah decided to do it again and took great pleasure in doing so. I made the mistake of getting angry and called him a special name which was wrong and if I see him again I will apologize for doing so.

That said I don't think what he did was right or representative of my experience with MOM pilots who have typically been some of the best sports and highest character pilots in the game.

Perhaps he needs to re-read Rule #4 of your official rules (by the why love the sense of humor of whoever wrote your official thread home page, very entertaining). If I am out of line in any way on this MOM members please let me know and I will recalibrate.

Thank you!

Respectfully,

Lowdan Clear

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #176953

• Raider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • GI's Sneaky Pilot
  • Thank you received: 168
You should have reported it to the MOM post immediately so members of it will notice this post or in the blacklist thread. I'm just giving a hint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #176958

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Air Raider wrote: You should have reported it to the MOM post immediately so members of it will notice this post or in the blacklist thread. I'm just giving a hint.

Thanks for the feedback Air Raider. I reported it about 10 minutes after our game. I wanna make sure I understand what your suggesting. Sounds like the more appropriate location for this post would have blacklist thread, correct?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raider

Last edit: by Lowdan Clear.

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #176961

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411

Lowdan Clear wrote: Thanks for the feedback Air Raider. I reported it about 10 minutes after our game. I wanna make sure I understand what your suggesting. Sounds like the more appropriate location for this post would have blacklist thread, correct?

or the M.O.M squadron thread first. If he is unrepentant, let the squadron leaders deal with him
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #177018

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
A lot of the older MOMs play by the original rules, which is that there aren't really any. They have had their share of in house bickering over such things, but they are probably going to do what they are going to do. Cheetah is not an older MOM, but nevertheless. But, as you used a proper tone in your complaint, who knows. You may find a little success.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, [*M]VonHuLK, DD I Stranger, Lowdan Clear, Raider

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #177030

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Mac McMaster wrote:

Lowdan Clear wrote: Thanks for the feedback Air Raider. I reported it about 10 minutes after our game. I wanna make sure I understand what your suggesting. Sounds like the more appropriate location for this post would have blacklist thread, correct?

or the M.O.M squadron thread first. If he is unrepentant, let the squadron leaders deal with him

understood...thank you

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #177033

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Jacklpe wrote: A lot of the older MOMs play by the original rules, which is that there aren't really any. They have had their share of in house bickering over such things, but they are probably going to do what they are going to do. Cheetah is not an older MOM, but nevertheless. But, as you used a proper tone in your complaint, who knows. You may find a little success.

Yes, Rule #1 there are no rules :)

Even though there are no rules the MOM pilots I have come across have been pretty fair and had good sportsmanship. I am not looking for any repercussions or to get Cheetah banned or anything like that. I just thought it may be a good learning/teaching opportunity on what is good form and what is not such good form.

Also I am not saying I am better than Cheetah or any other pilot I am still learning the rules and proper edicate so I welcome feedback from MOM and any other pilot on my behavior if you happen to see anything that needs tweaking.

Thank you for the insights Jacklpe

Best regards,

Lowdan Clear
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, DD I Stranger

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #177084

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
Lowdan, if you have a problem with any member of MOM for any reason whatsoever, your best course of action is to pm Wig or any member of MOMs SC, the list is on page one, any one of us will then bring it to the attention of Wig and the other SC members. It is also sometimes a good idea to pm the person with whom you have the problem, sometime this resolves issues very easily.
While our rules state that there are no rules there are, we just don't feel the need to set them out in stone, mostly its common sense, courtesy, decency, fairness and sportsmanship.
You may also wish to go straight to our thread with your complaint, ithough we will always stand up for each other, if your complaint is genuine and reasonable it will be listened to and acted on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, jacklpe, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Gizmo., Frank Baracca, Donm775, Von Len, Lowdan Clear, Raider

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #177162

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Flyingmuck wrote: Lowdan, if you have a problem with any member of MOM for any reason whatsoever, your best course of action is to pm Wig or any member of MOMs SC, the list is on page one, any one of us will then bring it to the attention of Wig and the other SC members. It is also sometimes a good idea to pm the person with whom you have the problem, sometime this resolves issues very easily.
While our rules state that there are no rules there are, we just don't feel the need to set them out in stone, mostly its common sense, courtesy, decency, fairness and sportsmanship.
You may also wish to go straight to our thread with your complaint, ithough we will always stand up for each other, if your complaint is genuine and reasonable it will be listened to and acted on.

Flyingmuck thank you for taking the time to help me better understand the best way to handle situations like these. Very good information here. I will take it to heart and use it as a guideline going forward. Although I am hopeful I wont be making anymore posts like this in the future.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #177548

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814

Lowdan Clear wrote: Hello MOM Squad Members,

I hate to have to do this cuz its not my nature to report or complain about others but I want to let you know about the conduct of one of your pilots. Cheetah came into a bomb the hangers mission game towards the end with just a few hangers left on each team. Everyone had left on my team and it was 5 or 6 vs me. Cheetah came into the game and was disruptive straight away running his mouth, pounding his chest, ra ra, etc. when up to that point everyone had been very friendly and exhibited great sportsmanship.

It was clear I was going to lose but I always stay and fight and that is what I set out to do. Cheetah shot me down when I respawned and had not even gotten wheels off the runway. i asked the red team since I was outnumbered if they could at least let me get my wheels of b4 shooting me down. Cheetah decided to do it again and took great pleasure in doing so. I made the mistake of getting angry and called him a special name which was wrong and if I see him again I will apologize for doing so.

That said I don't think what he did was right or representative of my experience with MOM pilots who have typically been some of the best sports and highest character pilots in the game.
Perhaps he needs to re-read Rule #4 of your official rules (by the why love the sense of humor of whoever wrote your official thread home page, very entertaining). If I am out of line in any way on this MOM members please let me know and I will recalibrate.

Thank you!

Respectfully,

Lowdan Clear

i've never seen him with such misbehavior before.... but I believe you lowdan clear, you have always been nice to everyone I would never think that you're lying. But I have heard some pretty nasty stuff about him. What I would do is report it to M.O.M thread let wig! Take care of it. Thank you for reporting this lowdan clear. We don't need players in M.O.M squadron that are like that.
Sin

Report Poor Conduct of MOM pilot Cheetah 9 years 11 months ago #177564

• MaDtotheMoM
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lest we forget our fallen heroes.
  • Thank you received: 474
Thankyou for bringing it to our attention Lowdan. Ive absolutely no doubt that as we speak our greatest minds are trying to fathom the cause for Cheetah to do this (it seems very out of character for him) maybe he had a bad day, I know ive done it.....argue with her indoors and then take the frustration out on some poor reds...I think most of us have at one time or another. Thats all I can think of, im not saying its an excuse or anything, rather it could be a possible explanation. Thanks for your comments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., MEAN FOKKER

• Page:
Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds