The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352677

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873
Mom has been dishonorable? Oh no what are we going to do this is terrible. Our reputation can't afford a hit like this. Honesty, integrity and honor are very important to mom. Oh it's just a game? Never mind, crisis averted.

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352678

• Cricket
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Screenshot of the Charlie being pinned

The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, Doggy Dix, Raz

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352679

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I don't know why but that really tickled my funny bone. That's just about the funniest thing I've seen in a long time

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352680

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Si claro que te destrui los hangares Dix para
Que sintieses la frustración,que yo sentí cuando te advertí y no saliste del juego y me caístes sin verte 4 veces,si eso no es cobardía dime que es.ahora tienes los últimos aviones a full y así y todo caeis,yo los últimos los tengo en lo básico, cuando los tenga a tope no tendréis sitio donde escondernos de mí ni de nuestros escuadrones
Yo siempre si veo que soy invisible salgo cosa que otros no haceis,y eso ya dice todo de vuestra risa.No te preocupes que también recibirás,es triste ver la justicia que se hace por parte del cuadro de mando de las situaciones.No os preocupeis,que yo si que no me voy a preocupar.bye bye.

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352681

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
Charlie is not laughing now like he was when bombing hangers invisible huh? Someone want to please get me a tear from Charlie to put in my pocket for a rainy day? Poor cheating Charlie don't like when other people use his honorable tactics against him. He also noticed he failed to mention team killing which he also honorably did, this is why I switched after two times of his wonderful non cowardess ways. So stay off our lawn nutball. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, Doggy Dix

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352682

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Para que te quedaste parado en la pista?
Para que no despegarse? No sabéis lo que es una persecución, cada vez que os vea no os voy a dejar respirar hasta que me canse de perseguirlos,y haré todo lo posible para que perdáis todos los juegos.Tu acefrey no puedes dar ejemplo de nada.

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352683

• Cricket
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Gracias, papa grande. Envía mi amor a la familia

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352696

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Charlie, fuiste invisible en un juego conmigo ayer. Te dije, pero no te fuiste Parece que este era un problema cuando jugabas invisible el otro día. Quizá si no estuvieras jugando invisible no lo harían Por lo que siempre he disfrutado jugando con usted, ya sea rojo o azul. Tal vez podemos evitar los juegos invisibles que resolvería el problema?

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352698

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Si pero yo no siempre soy invisible.muchos saben que yo se que estoy invisible salgo de el al momento.No me gustan los que se aprovechan de no ser vistos,entonces por que lo iba a hacer yo?.el juego no está bien pero a otros pilotos yo avise y salieron,lo que no me gusta es que se juzgue al revés.Es decir que sean ellos los invisibles y no salgan.
Sólo son ellos 3 los que me hicieron spawkiller,eso es cobardía,no dejar despegar por miedo es cobardía si o si.Sí tan buenos pilotos creen que son por que no dejan despegar? 3/1 es justo?.No actuaron bien y para nada les deberé ni yo ni mis pilotos respeto alguno por que no lo merecen bts.

Last edit: by baron rojo.

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352702

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hola charli

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352703

• Raz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Thank you received: 1056

Translation please, :blink:
Attachments:

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352705

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Raz wrote:

Translation please, :blink:

Charlie says that he loves mom. He says his favorite people in mom are cricket, buck, Dixie and ace. He goes on to praise us for our honor and integrity. And then he says he loves us and he will make us a cake every day if we let him join.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doggy Dix, Raz

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352706

• Raz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Grassy ass Mother GR1. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odie

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352709

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hi Brad !! Congratulations !! first of all, it was good to talk to you.But I want you to know
What happened to me a few days ago by some undesirable pilots, who are here not in another squad, but in this one.
A week ago or so, Dix was invisible and I shot down 5 times, I warned him and kept doing it, it's an act of cowardice and a
Dishonor for all the other pilots.
But not content with that, a couple of days ago
At stake, cricket, acefrey and Dix.NO let me off the track, it is embarrassing to have pilots of this type in this squadron
I do not understand how my friends are still here
Raz, Dognamitt, jata and so many others. THESE ARE A SHAME FOR ALL, Do not hesitate to get involved with the leader of the brotherhood Ñ, they have nothing of honor, are despicable pilots and do not deserve to be in any squad, Dix above is say a Command of mom? .no not even be in any squad. For many pilots you have, with this type of actions you will only have spots and people that you can not see or see. I told BTS.pero nobody apologized so I I am forced to put it here.
I will leave some images, you see the arrows above and I on the runway without being able to take off, I was not allowed to take height, 3/1 PATHETIC M.O.M

(I.e.

(I.e.
Of course I destroyed Dix hangars for you.
That you feel the frustration, that I felt when I warned you and you did not leave the game and I fell without seeing you 4 times, if that is not cowardice tell me what it is.Now you have the last planes to full and thus and all you fall, I the last ones I have in the basics, when you have them full you will have no place to hide from me or from our squadrons
I always if I see that I am invisible I leave something that others do not do, and that already says everything of your laughter. Do not worry that you will also receive, it is sad to see justice done by the scorecard of situations. Worry, I do not worry. Bye.
So that you stayed on the track?
Why not take off? You do not know what a persecution is, every time I see you I will not let you breathe until I get tired of pursuing you, and I will do my best to make you lose all the games. Your acefrey can not give an example of anything.

Yes but I'm not always invisible. Many know that I know that I am invisible I leave the moment. I do not like those who take advantage of not being seen, then why would I? The game is not right but Other pilots I warned and left, what I do not like is to be judged upside down. That is to say they are the invisible and do not leave.
It's only them 3 who made me spawkiller, that's cowardice, do not let it take off for fear it's cowardice if or yes. Yes, so good pilots do they think they are because they do not let it take off? 3/1 is right? They did not act well and I will not owe neither I nor my pilots any respect because they do not deserve it. Here you have Raz all translated friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352712

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Charli8,

As minister of justice in this shabby little puppet state, I will handle this. The M.O.Ms involved claim they retaliated for your prior invisible play. The way I see it. We are even. You broke the rules, they broke the rules. Now we have a clean slate.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352713

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dix mayor hipócrita que tu no hay,recuerda una cosa hasta que no me canse de derribarte no voy a parar,si te veo en la pista,lo vas a pasar mal,ley del talion?pues así será.

Y por supuesto tu disculpa me da igual no tiene credibilidad alguna.como sus actos

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352717

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
:blink:

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352725

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Undesirables? Cricket, dix, and ace are very desirable.all the girls seem to think so. But if you're unhappy I will take care of it. I am ordering the Minister of Justice to issue spankings to all three of them. so there is no appearance of impropriety a third-party will administer the spankings. we will have Helga, from Helgas house of pain do it .

I hope this will be un-satisfactory as I consider this matter now closed. Please make sure and hesitate to drop by in the future should you have any further complaints .
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352730

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Spanking?Can anyone apply??

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352734

• acefreely
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 805
OK let me get this straight here.. Your actions are justified because you think he shot you while he was invisible? And your extreme honor allowed you to drag in innocent players not involved in your little get back scheme? Is that what I'm hearing here? And your non cowardess allowed you to bomb all the hangers while invisible? Did it also allow you team kill? What honor are you referring to Charlie ? The one you don't have or the one you think you have? Since I've played with your so called honor, integrity and non cowardess and all I have seen was team killing , invisible hanger bombing and glitch use in every game..and if you think your gonna scare me off a game your clearly on something mind altering. Your being silly and petty over a virtual game. I myself will not apologize for the actions of your get back scheme that you know was brought on by your own actions. Have you ever had a complaint about your game play before? Because I have not ever had one at any time. You think cussing at people in your language is apparently funny and maybe you get a kick out it.Your not fooling anybody here about your honor , dignity , and braveness or fair play capability for that matter..either way your dealing with a person that don't generally care so your wasting your time trying this with me..but thanks for caring and have a wonderful day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Doggy Dix

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352735

• Raz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hola Charli, you ask why I stay in this squad and not leave, Why ???, yes they are the biggest bunch of unruly reprobates :whistle: but they are also some of the friendliest, most interesting people people I've met on this game, and as a collective make one helluva squad that WIN, so why leave and join a squad were alls you here is "gg " or one which is so uptight your scared to post fun stuff, so I'll be staying here till I'm banned or booted, :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Gizmo., GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, Bingo, Doggy Dix, LiLBaDGaL, Odie

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352738

• Bingo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If at First you don't Succeed, Give Up!
  • Thank you received: 463

acefreely wrote: OK let me get this straight here.. Your actions are justified because you think he shot you while he was invisible? And your extreme honor allowed you to drag in innocent players not involved in your little get back scheme? Is that what I'm hearing here? And your non cowardess allowed you to bomb all the hangers while invisible? Did it also allow you team kill? What honor are you referring to Charlie ? The one you don't have or the one you think you have? Since I've played with your so called honor, integrity and non cowardess and all I have seen was team killing , invisible hanger bombing and glitch use in every game..and if you think your gonna scare me off a game your clearly on something mind altering. Your being silly and petty over a virtual game. I myself will not apologize for the actions of your get back scheme that you know was brought on by your own actions. Have you ever had a complaint about your game play before? Because I have not ever had one at any time. You think cussing at people in your language is apparently funny and maybe you get a kick out it.Your not fooling anybody here about your honor , dignity , and braveness or fair play capability for that matter..either way your dealing with a person that don't generally care so your wasting your time trying this with me..but thanks for caring and have a wonderful day.

Ace,

Charlie is generally a good guy in game. He probably just ate a bit too much cheese.

Charlie es generalmente un buen tipo en el juego. Probablemente sólo comió un poco de queso.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, acefreely

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352744

• ScreaminEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
  • Thank you received: 258
Long time no see. Hows M.O.M??
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352745

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ScreaminEagle wrote: Long time no see. Hows M.O.M??

Going good eagle. mom is on the rise and pissing everyone off as usual. Glad to see you around

I don't know how active you are these days but we need to get you to leave mom3 and join embers of mom. We merged with the embers of innocence and we're trying to build that group up to move it up through the ranks

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352746

• ScreaminEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
didnt miss much then lol.

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352748

• ScreaminEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ScreaminEagle
i wondered why it was so dark in there. will do B)

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352749

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ScreaminEagle wrote: i wondered why it was so dark in there. will do B)

Also sent u a pm

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352750

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
welcome back screamin
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, _bts

The Mean Old Men 7 years 5 months ago #352776

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Here ye! Here Ye! The Minister of Justice has been directed by his M.O.Mness the M.O.M of M.O.M to deliver punishment on Cricket, Dix, and Acefreely. This will hurt you more than me. Witness the justice of the People's Democratic Republic of Mean Old Men!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, GHOSTRIDER1, Viper10{WP}, Doggy Dix, Jasta1, Raz, acefreely

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 2.980 seconds