×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329149

  • Raz
  • Raz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Posts: 443
  • Thank you received: 1056

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, [*M] GAW, BULLET [M]isfit, Doggy Dix, Gustavo fire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329150

  • Raz
  • Raz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Posts: 443
  • Thank you received: 1056
Just one more.....
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, BULLET [M]isfit, Doggy Dix, nightorado

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329175

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thank you received: 3499

TGIF, M.O.M!! I'm gonna have a patriotic effin' weekend!







RIP CRAZYWOLF
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329207

  • D I E S E L
  • D I E S E L's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 423
  • Thank you received: 943

TXLAWMAN wrote: TGIF, M.O.M!! I'm gonna have a patriotic effin' weekend!



Me too Tex, it'll be kinda slow, top speed of 40mph with old Glory trailing
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329209

  • King Flooch
  • King Flooch's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 12
Gr8 to have a defectaaah back but don't desert again brother! ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329211

  • _bts
  • _bts's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 712
  • Thank you received: 1091
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329230

  • Raz
  • Raz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Posts: 443
  • Thank you received: 1056

King Flooch wrote: Gr8 to have a defectaaah back but don't desert again brother! ;)

Has somebody forgotten the M.O.M manifesto....???
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, TXLAWMAN

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329324

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thank you received: 3499

Fun game! About 200 more and I can MOMraf!





RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Frank Baracca, Acegirl, Doggy Dix, Raz, Vandelaro, Gustavo fire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329617

  • Airborne Kiwi
  • Airborne Kiwi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Posts: 389
  • Thank you received: 518
:sick: I've seen something, that cannot be unseen. EIP eyes. I caught my mum and some guys well... you know, doing the do... AHHHHHH!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329632

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thank you received: 3499

Remember that it's Monday. Nothing is as good as it seems!






RIP CRAZYWOLF
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, Frank Baracca, Doggy Dix, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329635

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thank you received: 3499

Some guys!!!//Jeez! Sarge's mom parties like a rock star!


The Sarge wrote: :sick: I've seen something, that cannot be unseen. EIP eyes. I caught my mum and some guys well... you know, doing the do... AHHHHHH!





RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329679

  • Airborne Kiwi
  • Airborne Kiwi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Posts: 389
  • Thank you received: 518

TXLAWMAN wrote: Some guys!!!//Jeez! Sarge's mom parties like a rock star!


The Sarge wrote: :sick: I've seen something, that cannot be unseen. EIP eyes. I caught my mum and some guys well... you know, doing the do... AHHHHHH!

Yep my mum can take on 2 guys at once. I kinda wish I didn't leave the party to get more beer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329682

  • Raz
  • Raz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Posts: 443
  • Thank you received: 1056

Attachment not found

The Sarge wrote:

TXLAWMAN wrote: Some guys!!!//Jeez! Sarge's mom parties like a rock star!


The Sarge wrote: :sick: I've seen something, that cannot be unseen. EIP eyes. I caught my mum and some guys well... you know, doing the do... AHHHHHH!

Yep my mum can take on 2 guys at once. I kinda wish I didn't leave the party to get more beer

The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, TXLAWMAN, Airborne Kiwi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329687

  • Jasta1
  • Jasta1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Posts: 515
  • Thank you received: 1213
Gg Mom ' s, thx borac 4 being with me tht long time. . :)
U put up a great fight my friend. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Gizmo., Frank Baracca, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329688

  • Airborne Kiwi
  • Airborne Kiwi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Posts: 389
  • Thank you received: 518

Raz wrote:

Attachment not found

The Sarge wrote:

TXLAWMAN wrote: Some guys!!!//Jeez! Sarge's mom parties like a rock star!


The Sarge wrote: :sick: I've seen something, that cannot be unseen. EIP eyes. I caught my mum and some guys well... you know, doing the do... AHHHHHH!

Yep my mum can take on 2 guys at once. I kinda wish I didn't leave the party to get more beer

my man raz, you really are on horny son of a b****

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329741

  • D I E S E L
  • D I E S E L's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 423
  • Thank you received: 943

Hmmmm ok I'll go with that...
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329795

  • Rudolf Rednose
  • Rudolf Rednose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1689
  • Thank you received: 2783
Hi guys, just dropping a line to say that I think I won't be playing Dogfight or Elite any further.

I really loved this game for years and really hoped Zup was going to make it better and better, like in the promo video he put on Youtube years ago. Hoorey for all that he has done and a big thank you for the countless hours of fun and games he offered for so little in return.

Thing is that the same lag that has befallen df1 now follows me over to Elite, and to be frank......to mé it's not worth the hassle.
Ok, nice shooter game, but a far stretch from being what it set out to be.
Adding to that, in my humble opinion, it has been surpassed by other flight sim games that dó offer all those requested suggestions by many of us here.

What I will miss is this comunity, and especially my MOMrades, so I might just pop on by from time to time.

It's like Zup said once, "players come and go".......and I guess he's right.

What I dó realise is that I spent far too much time here and it seems I justified that by making this game more important than it should be. It's kind of sobering to find that out, but I guess that's what happens after atmitting that you're addicted to something.

And, if you are ever going on a bombing raid in the Pacific, or soon flying over the Canal during the Battle of Britain, watch your six......who knows, I might be there sneaking up on you, or better as your wingman.

Thanks Joaquín for building this community and a fun game. Thanks M.O.M-ers for all. If there will ever be a MOM over there, where the Zeros, Dauntletts and Wildcats fly.....I'll let you know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, ScreaminEagle, _bts, Gizmo., Frank Baracca, TXLAWMAN, MICHAEL KANE.., [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Airborne Kiwi, Doggy Dix and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329798

  • D I E S E L
  • D I E S E L's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 423
  • Thank you received: 943
Yup I hear ya bud, I gave up on this game almost two years ago, in my opinion Z is an arrogant jerk with a bottom shelf game. I still like to hang out here at the house of MOM with my objectionable language like " Dill head , jagweed, pencil neck and towel head" all of which bring out the the pedophiles hiding in the dark just looking for something to be offended by.
So I hope you still come around and visit some Rudolf I've always enjoyed reading your posts.
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329810

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thank you received: 3499

Props to the plus size! Lord knows I have sought shelter in the occasional large Harbor!
It's only fair to concede that they were settling for the lesser option too! :woohoo:





RIP CRAZYWOLF
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329815

  • Raz
  • Raz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Posts: 443
  • Thank you received: 1056
Ahh, memories, good ole Freddie.

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Raz.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329821

  • D I E S E L
  • D I E S E L's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 423
  • Thank you received: 943

Raz wrote: Ahh, memories, good ole Freddie.

Attachment not found

Wow!!! No batteries required for that honey
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #329826

  • Frank Baracca
  • Frank Baracca's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Posts: 680
  • Thank you received: 1443

Rudolf Rednose wrote: Hi guys, just dropping a line to say that I think I won't be playing Dogfight or Elite any further.

I really loved this game for years and really hoped Zup was going to make it better and better, like in the promo video he put on Youtube years ago. Hoorey for all that he has done and a big thank you for the countless hours of fun and games he offered for so little in return.

Thing is that the same lag that has befallen df1 now follows me over to Elite, and to be frank......to mé it's not worth the hassle.
Ok, nice shooter game, but a far stretch from being what it set out to be.
Adding to that, in my humble opinion, it has been surpassed by other flight sim games that dó offer all those requested suggestions by many of us here.

What I will miss is this comunity, and especially my MOMrades, so I might just pop on by from time to time.

It's like Zup said once, "players come and go".......and I guess he's right.

What I dó realise is that I spent far too much time here and it seems I justified that by making this game more important than it should be. It's kind of sobering to find that out, but I guess that's what happens after atmitting that you're addicted to something.

And, if you are ever going on a bombing raid in the Pacific, or soon flying over the Canal during the Battle of Britain, watch your six......who knows, I might be there sneaking up on you, or better as your wingman.

Thanks Joaquín for building this community and a fun game. Thanks M.O.M-ers for all. If there will ever be a MOM over there, where the Zeros, Dauntletts and Wildcats fly.....I'll let you know.


I hope you will stay with us, Ed.
It would be a pity after all this time .... my friend.

By the way ... I invited to join MOM The Great Santini,
he is a good guy ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, Dutch Joke, Doggy Dix, nightorado, Raz, Gustavo fire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #329984

  • D I E S E L
  • D I E S E L's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 423
  • Thank you received: 943
Have a good weekend guys!!
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Frank Baracca, Doggy Dix, Raz, Gustavo fire, Daniel Santana von Geltendorf

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #329986

  • D I E S E L
  • D I E S E L's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 423
  • Thank you received: 943
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragon 800, Doggy Dix, Raz, Gustavo fire, Daniel Santana von Geltendorf

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #330165

  • poc96
  • poc96's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Live or Die on this Day
  • Posts: 210
  • Thank you received: 350
I've never been sucked into a scam... Way to smart for that... But ill help the less fortunate. Where do i send the $$$$$ to?
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Doggy Dix, nightorado, Raz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #330437

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thank you received: 3499

How badass are the Texas Longhorns? They are this badass!





That is Admiral McRaven (the guy that planned and authorized the Bin Laden raid) giving the greatest commencement speech ever before assuming his role as Chancellor of the University of Texas!




RIP CRAZYWOLF
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #330492

  • Airborne Kiwi
  • Airborne Kiwi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Posts: 389
  • Thank you received: 518
Tx have you seen the movie your banner is based off?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #330509

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thank you received: 3499

Both versions




RIP CRAZYWOLF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #330512

  • Airborne Kiwi
  • Airborne Kiwi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Posts: 389
  • Thank you received: 518
I've only seen one. The modern one I believe.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #330522

  • TXLAWMAN
  • TXLAWMAN's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Posts: 1626
  • Thank you received: 3499

True Grit is my favorite John Wayne movie!




RIP CRAZYWOLF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 1.263 seconds