Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Message to zeb and Lafayette 7 years 5 months ago #345945

• wiggle plane
  • wiggle plane's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Hi folks. I've no idea what has happened here. I logged in and not only have I lost tilt and yes I read about the auto calibration when entering game but that only seems to work when it feels like it.I also have automatically left Lafayette and rejoined wiggle wings but I don't know how as I never left Lafayette or applied to wiggle wings. So I'm confused.co.UK. I can't contact you on world chat as I don't subscribe so thought I'd stick something up here. Anyhow ill see if I can reapply to squad. Stupid games had its day I guess....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Message to zeb and Lafayette 7 years 5 months ago #345949

• ZebraUp
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

wiggle plane wrote: Hi folks. I've no idea what has happened here. I logged in and not only have I lost tilt and yes I read about the auto calibration when entering game but that only seems to work when it feels like it.I also have automatically left Lafayette and rejoined wiggle wings but I don't know how as I never left Lafayette or applied to wiggle wings. So I'm confused.co.UK. I can't contact you on world chat as I don't subscribe so thought I'd stick something up here. Anyhow ill see if I can reapply to squad. Stupid games had its day I guess....

LOL Wiggle! Just hit the Join button whenever you're able and of course we'll accept you right back in.. if you're having major difficulties with the game email zuperman at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and be sure to let him know your particular device as well as your full &complete in-game name. I'm sure he'll be able to help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ZebraUpTOPH=£= Treybien 43[covert]woppflying toaster
Time to create page: 0.491 seconds