Nightorado - 17
JesseJames - 38
FLAK BAIT - 0
Sobs with Camel - 21
Knightoo - 4
Junior T rex - 21
Jeeves - 0

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elim, Raunak, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, ohill21machine, nebular, infernal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by horriblebreast.

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265903

• horriblebreast
  • horriblebreast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101

The following user(s) said Thank You: Elim, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, nebular, infernal

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265904

• Raunak
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 598
Nice trophies . I have already saved mine . Hb now if u free then come to the gi website
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Last edit: by horriblebreast.

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265906

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446
Congrats to the big winners!
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265918

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
I won?!? :huh:

Earlier today Raunak asked me how many wins I had and I told him I don't know. He pressed me and said give me a ball park figure, so I said "I know it's over 20", he then asked if over 50, and I again said I didn't know, I gave up counting around 13.

This was a GREAT and fun contest. Thanks everyone that was on my teams that won, and also those that I flew against because you made the games fun as well.

What I did learn, was it's very different flying to get kills towards 10,000, flying to get points to level up, flying to get coin to upgrade your plane, and flying to get wins.

Also I learned, I really wish I could choose my teammates, and many made it very hard to win by doing stupid things, but just stuck in there until we over came the reds.

Great job everyone for participating and giving it your best! I hope you all had fun, learned some things, and improved your ranks. Congrats to Armament for getting 10,000 kills, he's been working hard at it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, SavageViking, infernal

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265923

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Holy crap! 89?! I knew there were going to be some high numbers, but 89?! Nice job, all. I have to say that this is one of the most fun times I've had playing this game. Every time I got on there were WP and GI there, and it was a heck of a lot of fun playing with all of you. Great to see you all in the skies in such numbers, and I can't wait til we do this again.

Cheers HB and Viper. Thanks for pulling this together.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, SavageViking, infernal

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265924

• Chopper 15
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BURN BURN BURN!!!
  • Thank you received: 540
Lol, if Redui didn't told me, then I couldn't even score 3, I didn't notice the contest begun at thrusday (for me) and I started playing saturday morning
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, infernal

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265935

• JesseJames82
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 890

Wow good job guys!!!.... At least I led my wing :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265937

• infernal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 940
can i say ,.this was one of the most funniest week end in this game??? YESSS ,....thnx to HB and Viper for this contest,.....and....a big congratz to the winners!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265965

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
  • Thank you received: 399
Wow, that was some competition. Great job to all Gunners and Wolf Pack. Everybody put up one hell of a fight. Big thanks to HB and Viper for the contest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, Viper10{WP}, SavageViking

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265978

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446

repoman95 wrote: Wow, that was some competition. Great job to all Gunners and Wolf Pack. Everybody put up one hell of a fight. Big thanks to HB and Viper for the contest.

Congrats Repo, great games this weekend!
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265985

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
Husky Dog, I have to tell you some of those wins were just lucky.

One game I popped in and someone said "Lucky Eagle", and before I could even take off there was the win notice (of course that sometimes happens when you lose as well).

There were many times I had really great team mates and we just got in there and slaughtered them, other times it was a constant battle with noobs (and some experienced players) to NOT shoot tanks that are in the middle of the map.

Then if a game was just going too long, I would go find another that would end quicker, thus a chance for a quicker win (also a chance for a quicker loss as well). It was all about the wins, but not winning by using glitches, etc., always fair play.

Husky Dog {WP**} wrote: Holy crap! 89?! I knew there were going to be some high numbers, but 89?! Nice job, all. I have to say that this is one of the most fun times I've had playing this game. Every time I got on there were WP and GI there, and it was a heck of a lot of fun playing with all of you. Great to see you all in the skies in such numbers, and I can't wait til we do this again.

Cheers HB and Viper. Thanks for pulling this together.

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265987

• horriblebreast
  • horriblebreast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
this contest turned out to be a mountain of fun! it was really great getting into games with so many G.I's and WP's. i actually left a couple games where i was facing multiple allies. the gi's and wp's are hard fighters so those games never end quick lol.

i'd like to send a special thank you to Viper10 for his support and close contact. thanks to the WP's and G.I's for getting out there and showing the dogfight world what we do. we win! ...or at least we try really hard to win!

i think everyone involved saw their stats improve as a result of the contest. i personally passed 35,000 kills and got to 2000 hangars! so it is great to be inspired to rock out even harder when i see my allies out there tearing it up.

one question.....who is excited for the next contest??

The following user(s) said Thank You: Elim, Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, infernal

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #265990

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Long live GI
Yep another contest would be great, as it was great fun, and yes numbers improved.

In Squad ranking I got down to #9, in world ranking I got to 422 (both of these have not been easy to do).

Also, I was able to upgrade the Seimens to having two bombs, and got my first double hanger kill with that plane in the big game against you HB.

Competition is fun, just like when Armament challenged me to see who would reach 10,000 kills first, therefore I say let's have maybe quarterly contests, at the least two contests per year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, Viper10{WP}

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #266002

• infernal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 940
talking about 10000 kills..... congratz to talon!!!!! he reach 10000 kills too!!! well done!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Talon127

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #266059

• Talon127
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
Wanted to thank you all for my 10,00 kills and to those who congratulated me. There was someone else who did it, too and I wanted to congratulate to whom that made it as well. Oh to whom it may concern, don't forget to add on the kills club. I will keep on flying and hope u all will do the same. :woohoo: Talon127
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Elim, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, infernal

the BIG g.i/wp spring win contest! WINNERS! 8 years 11 months ago #266182

• A10 Wart Hog
  • Thank you received: 29
7 wins :-/ I don't know whether to be happy I didn't get last or sad I didn't win
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.748 seconds