• Page:

TOPIC:

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249443

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Congrats on your anniversary G.I. ! I remember y'all came into being just a couple of weeks after I started The Lafayette Escadrille. Together both our squadrons have grown & become forces to be reckoned with!
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Kamikaze King, nightorado, nebular, infernal

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249450

• horriblebreast
  • horriblebreast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
thanks for all the posts everyone! :cheer:

i can remember 3 or 4 days last year when it seemed all of a sudden everybody on world chat was a g.i. the squad really had some explosive growth. gunnerzz was around alot and i got to know him a little but i was in a different squad. when my time with rogue squad ended i was approached by gunnerzz to join his squadron. i accepted his offer and i have been very busy ever since lol.

one thing i did early on in my time with gunners inc was to invite the DD squadron to fight us. they mopped the floor with us every time but we always came back for more. some of my best dogfight memories come from this era. our squad battles with DD began a friendship which then turned into an alliance. in many ways DD was our parent squadron. they propped us up and gave us some legitimacy while we were forming. i have called on the assistance of whip and thulsa many times and they are always cool about it. thanks DD.

g.i is a squad that in my opinion rolls well with the punches. we are serious enough to be organized, but overall we are just looking to have fun. people come and go with our relaxed recruiting policy. our main strength is in our diversity. it forces us to work as a team and give each other space. i may not have much in common with some guy from some random country but we are united in our effort. nice.

we were able to pay forward the kindness DD showed us in making an alliance with WP. with them we have enjoyed some of the most enthusiastic allies in the history of dogfight lol. the wolves are awesome and i hope to be working with them this time next year also. thanks WP.

and now i'd like to say thanks to the community for their support. g.i is one page in the book of dogfight and we're glad to be here. dogfight has a great game community, the best i've ever seen. so many active people and squadrons. there is always someone around to interact with and i am so thankful to all the pilots that stop by our thread to say hello. i've had a very good time here.

i am not an original member of g.i so shout out to Gunnerzz and SLAYERinc for being the holders of the vision. we are really just following what they set down for us. cheers to a job well done g.i's! let's have another great year! :woohoo:

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King, SteveMann, nightorado, pinkstar30, nebular, infernal

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249613

• Raider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • GI's Sneaky Pilot
  • Thank you received: 168
Here's the first Squad battle i joined against the Devil Dragaons during my early months in the squad.. I remember clearly that Gunnerzz got banned for accidentally killing one of ours before the match ended lol :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Kamikaze King, nightorado, nebular

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249615

• [*M]Destroyer24
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I can be your worst nightmare;or best friend
  • Thank you received: 2015
Happy Anniversary G.I.!!! I believe I still remember this squad as a baby :woohoo: . But here it is and super prosperous, much more it can be and will be in the future! I brought the rare purple Kool Aid for a special occasion!! :P Happy Anniversary G.I. for 1 year and a toast to many more to come!! :woohoo: B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Raider, Kamikaze King, [M]DESTZILLA, SteveMann, nightorado, pinkstar30, nebular

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249918

• SteveMann
  • Thank you received: 74
GI ForEver! LLGI

I guess I'm late, sorry for that. The Gunners Inc. Anniversary is great to hear. We all have been great! Our family is now one year old, and this family will be there if you come 50 years from now! As cool, as friendly and as talented as it is now! and maybe even better!
GI is the best community online ever, and this is because we are not an organisation, we are not a group, we are Family and everyone is important! No one is discriminated! We all stand together when needed, we all fight against each others when no one else is around to sharpen our skills!
Some of us may remain inactive for a specific period of time, like I am now, but I really miss all of you! I am trying my best to come back! And I'm really starving to kill some reds in the skies! I assure you all, I'll be back, soon enough!
when I was an active GI, I actually felt that the people here are the members of my family, especially HB! He was the one who always motivated me, who always showed me the right path!
I'll take names of some more GIs who I was more attached to!
Elim, professor, I learnt something new everytime I had a chat with him! Not only things related to DF, but more importantly, things about life!
Manic! He was the first person I've talked to, with the same name as mine :) He is a nice human, and its always fun talking to him! I really dont know where he is now, but i hope he is some place safe and happy!
Pink, woman with finest qualities! A friend, an adviser, senior, and obviously, pretty! :P

And if I missed your name, I know that you wont mind, you are in my heart! Everyone, Everyone in GI has helped me in one way or other! You guys have helped me to be a good person! And if i in one way or other did hurt you or you feel bad for anything I did, i'm really sorry for that! :)

Happy Anniversary Gunners, I'll be back to DF soon! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado

• Page:
Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.752 seconds