• Page:

TOPIC:

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248842

• horriblebreast
  • horriblebreast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101

hi all, i'd like to celebrate one year of G.I with this thread! :woohoo:

if you are a member of g.i and would like to share your experience with us over the past year, this is the place to do it. i welcome all of our older members to share some memories and this thread is open to the community also. so let's fill this thing up with good memories and well wishes!
happy birthday gunners inc! B)

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unknown, [*M]Destroyer24, *Sapphire*, Raider, Sharp Shooter, { G.I. } ! M, Acegirl, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, Viper10{WP} and 7 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by horriblebreast.

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248858

• Kamikaze King
  • Death is just a part of life! Get used to it!!!
  • Thank you received: 2400

This calls for some fireworks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unknown, horriblebreast, Raider, Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, nightorado, Chopper 15, pinkstar30, fireball, ohill21machine and 1 other people also said thanks.

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248870

• Unknown
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 194

Let's engage this thingy for ze party

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado, pinkstar30, fireball

Last edit: by Unknown.

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248904

• pinkstar30
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1738
Hey guys! Happy anniversary! Well, I haven't been a gi for a year, but for a good while now and am pleased to be a gunner! I remember when I first started, didn't know anyone and some that I sad hi to, wud ignore it. But one of the 1st people to help me in this game, was a fellow gi. He gave me tips on how to aim and was always nice to me. I won't say his name cuz his girl might get jealous as she plays the game too. And she's also a sister gi. Jk about the jealous part guys. If ur wondering who it was that helped me it was nix, aka nixkillin. And that's what changed the game for me. So along with the happy anniversary l, I'd also kinda like to say thank you to nix, c7z without that help, I may not have been part of this fabulous squad. So thanks to all gi's for making the game better! Cuz in my book, gi is a huge part of this game. So, thanks to all once again! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unknown, horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, HITGIRL, nightorado, fireball

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248915

• WB|War hawk1-5
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1709

Vixen wrote:

Let's engage this thingy for ze party

Hahahahah thats halrious vixen, is that tank preparing for oktoberfest? :woohoo:

And i wish gunners inc a happy b-Day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unknown, horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248918

• infernal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 940
happy aniversary to all gi's!!!! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unknown, horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado, pinkstar30, fireball, ohill21machine

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248920

• Unknown
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 194
Happy birthday Gunners Inc!My first memory here was when soon after I joined around 6 months ago maybe? I was flying with a bunch of GI's, kami among them, and we kept fooling around while flying and kami said 'stop playing with your food guys and sick em already!' I was giggling so much I failed at flying the rest of that game x3
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado, pinkstar30, fireball

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248932

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788
Wishing GI and all its members a happy anniversary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, { G.I. } ! M, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, [GI2] Grim Repo, nightorado, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248936

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Happy Anniversary to all my GI friends and allies!

May you fly well, aim straight and enjoy many more years of success.

This howl is for you---OOOOoooooOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOooooOOOO

--Dire
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado, pinkstar30, fireball

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248938

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325
Since im technically part gi (talk to hb or me about that), my favorite moment is getting on and always seeing a gi friend, other than misfits, most of my friends are gunners, and i always enjoy chattin up a storm with them
The Brandyman can.....

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248939

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
If it's one thing I love, it's a party!
Happy Anniversary GI's!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248945

• fireball
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 306
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUNNERS INC!!!! When i first started playing this game it was hard going, tough times being a noob with no squad. i joined a squad but it didn't work out i was crushed playing sparingly flying sad :( then one day i got on and started talking to some GIs got invited. I quickly fit in like a puzzle piece and found a great group of people behind those scary monikers. Within weeks i developed a kinship and found a home here in GI. So raise a glass and have a toast GIs here's to one and many more LLGI :) :cheer: :woohoo: :sick: :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248953

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Cheers, GI's!

And on a side note... Vixen has a tank filled with hookers, blow and beer?! I'm a little scared... And intrigued.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado, fireball

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248959

• nightorado
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1160
I was up late one night last summer, flying in Asia and kept running into this pilot Jen Pui Kamei most often getting shot down quite handily by him,in one particular game I had the map to myself bombing a carrier when Jen and Gunner arrived red and Jen said have you been bombing alone? I said is that frowned upon? His answer "Do you want to join G.I.?".I miss that guy.Now Gunner is back and I couldn't be happier!
]

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, pinkstar30, fireball

Last edit: by nightorado.

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248964

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446

Husky Dog [WP] wrote: Cheers, GI's!

And on a side note... Vixen has a tank filled with hookers, blow and beer?! I'm a little scared... And intrigued.

Hookers and Blow... Sounds like a party...
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado, pinkstar30, fireball

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248968

• [NLR]DIS*RUPT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Stay Classy Dogfight
  • Thank you received: 754

HAPPY B-DAY GI!!!

I had no idea this squad was only a year old. I started playing around May of last year, and whether it was your pilots skill or just your general AWESOMENESS! I just assumed you had been around for a lot longer.

Some of the best Pilots & people in the world of DF ;)

Cheers B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, nightorado, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248979

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
  • Thank you received: 511
Has it been a year already?!  Wow time Flys..Happy Birthday G.I!

I remember Gunnerzz and Slayer starting this up in world chat... (SlayerInc666 still fresh from our noobhood days.) I saw the first few members sign on and then squad just exploded!  I couldn't believe how fast it grew with so many loyal pilots. I saw a noob HB on world chat join the squad, and I'm sure he had no idea he would one day become your beloved leader.

GI and Devils Dragons did some Fight Nights together and those are still some of my most cherished flight memories, and not just because we creamed you ;)

You are a great squad and wonderful individuals and I wish you many more years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, JesseJames82, nightorado, pinkstar30, fireball

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #248988

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Happy anniversary GI's!!!!! Did someone say party? WOOT WOOT!

Where is that tank with the hookers, blow and beer hiding?

Salute!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249073

• HITGIRL
  • Break My Plane...I Break Your Face!
  • Thank you received: 245

pinkstar30 wrote: Hey guys! Happy anniversary! Well, I haven't been a gi for a year, but for a good while now and am pleased to be a gunner! I remember when I first started, didn't know anyone and some that I sad hi to, wud ignore it. But one of the 1st people to help me in this game, was a fellow gi. He gave me tips on how to aim and was always nice to me. I won't say his name cuz his girl might get jealous as she plays the game too. And she's also a sister gi. Jk about the jealous part guys. If ur wondering who it was that helped me it was nix, aka nixkillin. And that's what changed the game for me. So along with the happy anniversary l, I'd also kinda like to say thank you to nix, c7z without that help, I may not have been part of this fabulous squad. So thanks to all gi's for making the game better! Cuz in my book, gi is a huge part of this game. So, thanks to all once again! :)

Pink! Girl your too funny ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249074

• HITGIRL
  • Break My Plane...I Break Your Face!
  • Thank you received: 245
Happy anniversary GI!! I haven't been a GI for a year either and I know I've been absent for a little bit now but this is my family and yall are so awesome! When I became a GI it was like 1 am and for some reason I decided to fly. I was whooping somebody...don't remember who lol but shortly after I was invited to join the most awesome squad :) and for that I thank yall :) LONG LIVE GUNNERS INC ♡
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249080

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Congrats GI SQUAD, I remember when you first started up and am glad to see you grow into a great squad. Here's to many more years to come.
...Along came a SPIDER...
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, [GI2] Grim Repo, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249084

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
  • Thank you received: 399
Happy Birthday to the greatest squad on Dogfight!!!! I look forward to flying for another year with the best pilots in the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249102

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 345

So many great memories. From the day I was first asked to join, to the time i was put over wing 3. But you, guys and gals, are the best memories I have. Lots a of laughs and sound advice... I can recall this one match with hb. It had to be one of the first few matches we flew as teammates. 2v4 CTC and we won... Another time is the one Hitgirl mentioned. I was gonna wait for her to hit lvl 8, then reqruit her. I never told anyone that she was coming. Then I wake up one morning and she's a GI! Almost like it was meant to be... Last, But Not least, Was when I first joined. Noone really knew me, I didn't talk that much and I just wanted to fly. This was just a game to me. Then kk or hb, not sure now, directed me to the forum. I saw the camraderie, the respect, and help provided. I've been playing online multiplayer games since 99 and this is the first "clan" that I've promoted and was proud to be apart of. We actually looked out for eachother and not ourselves. That's when I really became part of the GI family. And it's one of my best memories.

P.S. I kinda figured that was me you were talking about pink. I'm glad you remembered, it means a lot.

The Magnum GI
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, Kamikaze King, [GI2] Grim Repo, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249136

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873

horriblebreast wrote:

hi all, i'd like to celebrate one year of G.I with this thread! :woohoo:

if you are a member of g.i and would like to share your experience with us over the past year, this is the place to do it. i welcome all of our older members to share some memories and this thread is open to the community also. so let's fill this thing up with good memories and well wishes!
happy birthday gunners inc! B)

That is a cupCAKE In your picture I must insist as a mom, since we are Dogfight skaters that you immediately replace this picture was a picture of a pie
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Kamikaze King

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249180

• Raider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • GI's Sneaky Pilot
  • Thank you received: 168
Aaaah yes :), so many memories being a GI noob back then lol.. I really had a great time with this squad back when I was very active in this game and the community.. Had some memorable battles flying and battling with you guys.. If only i can go back in time and enjoy those battles again *sigh* :oops:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King

Last edit: by Raider.

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249182

• Chopper 15
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BURN BURN BURN!!!
  • Thank you received: 540
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GI!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ahhh my GI noobhood... I can say this squad is the first-hand witness of my grow up as a pilot... very memorable battles... I can't believe it's been a year now....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raider, Sharp Shooter, Kamikaze King

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249280

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446
Happy Birthday Team!

Gunners Inc. is the finest squad in the DogFight World, and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased.

What makes us the best?

Honor
Integrity
Class
Poise
Tradition

But mostly...Fun

Skol to our one year anniversary, and SKOL to many more years of Gunners Inc.
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, Kamikaze King, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249385

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Kamikaze King wrote:

This calls for some fireworks!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUNNERS INC.,.,..,AND ... LOL. CHEERS ALL. BEST SQUADRON,BEST PEOPLE

BEST ESPRIT DE CORP

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249386

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

nixkillin wrote: So many great memories. From the day I was first asked to join, to the time i was put over wing 3. But you, guys and gals, are the best memories I have. Lots a of laughs and sound advice... I can recall this one match with hb. It had to be one of the first few matches we flew as teammates. 2v4 CTC and we won... Another time is the one Hitgirl mentioned. I was gonna wait for her to hit lvl 8, then reqruit her. I never told anyone that she was coming. Then I wake up one morning and she's a GI! Almost like it was meant to be... Last, But Not least, Was when I first joined. Noone really knew me, I didn't talk that much and I just wanted to fly. This was just a game to me. Then kk or hb, not sure now, directed me to the forum. I saw the camraderie, the respect, and help provided. I've been playing online multiplayer games since 99 and this is the first "clan" that I've promoted and was proud to be apart of. We actually looked out for eachother and not ourselves. That's when I really became part of the GI family. And it's one of my best memories.

P.S. I kinda figured that was me you were talking about pink. I'm glad you remembered, it means a lot.

ALWAYS A PLEASURE FLYING WITH U NIX, CHEERS

Gunners Inc Anniversary Thread 9 years 1 month ago #249418

• TOPH
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 181

Happy birth day to all G.I.s great squad HB
[/IMG]
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Kamikaze King, nightorado, nebular

• Page:
Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.834 seconds