• Page:

TOPIC:

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #217414

• SavageViking
  • SavageViking's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446
Jr. High Cattiness amongst the other squads has been occurring and their latest target is Gunners Inc.

Just like with all bullies, hit them square in the nose and they back off.

Just today I've seen two overt attempts to besmirch the good name of our beloved squad. I was available for comment after each altercation, but would like all Gunners to know: Be on your toes, attacks come from all directions.

The reason that these other groups are attempting to break up GI is because they feel threatened by such a strong group.

Individuals that spew dissention will never be happy because they are not confident in themselves. They look for others that are not confident and play upon their fears and insecurities.

Newer Members: Be confident that each of you was asked to be a Gunner for simple reasons: You are a great pilot and a great person. This group has been through thick and thin and your skills have only added to the legendary status of Gunners, Inc.

Be confident that if you were not up to the challenge of being a Gunner you would be asked to leave, I've seen it happen. You can also be confident that the main reason for these attacks is because the other squads fear us, with good reason... We're deadly in the Skies

Long Live Gunners Inc.
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, R E Z, Kamikaze King, Khemist Ace, Roamer{W.P***}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #217416

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Well put savage my brother!!!! GI for life!!! And this isn't the first attempt nor will it be the last....me personally I think it funny becouse others don't realize most if not all GIs are firm believers in GI...oh well let them bring it!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, nixkillin, R E Z, Kamikaze King, Khemist Ace, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218354

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 345

We must be doing something right...

The Magnum GI
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, R E Z, Kamikaze King, Khemist Ace, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218355

• MightyAce
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • TRAIN INSANE OR REMAIN THE SAME~
  • Thank you received: 527
So who's trying to break us appart?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King, Khemist Ace, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218366

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Yea. Give us some names. They can talk all they want. We'll beat them in the skieS.

The Magnum GI
The following user(s) said Thank You: Khemist Ace, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218379

• CaliGirlInc.
  • Thank you received: 137
Ooh, If I see one in the skies Ill tear them up :evil:

Queen of Surfing!!!Killer of the waves!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, Khemist Ace, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218397

• Unknown
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 194
I shall challenge them to a gift game!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Khemist Ace

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218411

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DeathByDestiny wrote: sniff sniff. i smell um, paranoia, misunderstanding intentions and giving yourself way too much credit. maybe they are just not liking a couple members. not everybody in any squad ever is perfect or even verry good. yours isnt different. and i dont even have in a squadron so im not jealous at all. not liking isnt always just meaning your scared skmetimes it just means yuo dont really like them. duh. stop acting like evryone who doesnt like people or makes a joke is scard or jealous. blah. :P

Spoken like a true Hater...Jealousy apparent throughout your comments, you wouldn't feel the need to comment otherwise. You are looking on our site for what?... ideas? inspiration? Ammunition?

My post obviously struck a chord with you, whether you choose to admit it or not. I think that you are giving yourself way too much credit, trying to be some sort of "All-Knowing Voice of Reason"

I kept my descriptions generic on purpose.

Thanks for the insight, but you're talking out of your ***...

The Conversations I had were definitely derogatory towards Gunners Inc. as a group, not individuals as you incorrectly surmise.

"Just because I'm Paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't out to get me..."

GUNNERS INC FOR LIFE!!!!
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Roamer{W.P***}

Last edit: by SavageViking.

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218426

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
Er, I realize how this looks, thanking that post. In effect, it seems that I am sympathizing with a hater, thus opening up the door for the classic "dusgruntled former officer" schpeel. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The fact of the matter is, I saw you the other day, Savage, barking at a young Legends player named Knightwing Z. What Knightwing said was neither derogatory nor disrespectful toward Gunners Inc, but you took offense anyway. I watched in completely silent bemusement as you continued to pile into him, even as he apologized profusely and consulted the rest of the chat members as to the exact meaning of his words. Ten minutes later, you still remained the only player remotely offended. "Misunderstood intentions", as the elusive DeathByDestiny puts it, is hardly a stretch of anyone's imagination.

For the record, there are GI's that make me cower in fear on my runway as I get absolutely blasted, and there are GI's that I can beat in a bombing mission while disguised as Pluribus2.0™. The same goes for DD, M.O.M, 111th, 121st, and any other squad you care to name.

All I'm saying here is I would keep this on the G.I. thread perhaps. I realize this is hardly my business, seeing as I stretched my little moth-wings and fluttered away from Gunners Inc a bit ago at this point, but I simply wanted to insure that my intentions weren't misinterpreted.

All this to say: cool down a bit, buddy. I've played quite a bit with you, and I like you.

Any further rebuttals (if necessary, but hopefully not) will be taken to private message. Horriblebreast aka theturkeyman may feel free to delete this post if he sees fit.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218439

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Mac
Thanks, I appreciate your input. I respect your abilities and look forward to our next battles...

My original Post stands. Respectfully, I have kept this to our site and even more respectfully kept other players' names out.

My intention was, and still is, to let the new members of Gunners Inc. know that they are valued members of the squad, and not to let anyone dissuade them from being proud to be a Gunner.

I will not allow anyone to bad-mouth our squad while I'm around. True, the squad is made up of individuals, and they are less predictable, but the squad itself is strong. As a matter of fact, all three are.

Long Live Gunners Inc.!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]yGUNNZZ, Kamikaze King

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218448

• Raunak
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 598
My wishes are with ya all gunners . So best of luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]yGUNNZZ, Kamikaze King, Khemist Ace

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218511

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

SavageViking wrote: Mac
Thanks, I appreciate your input. I respect your abilities and look forward to our next battles...

My original Post stands. Respectfully, I have kept this to our site and even more respectfully kept other players' names out.

My intention was, and still is, to let the new members of Gunners Inc. know that they are valued members of the squad, and not to let anyone dissuade them from being proud to be a Gunner.

I will not allow anyone to bad-mouth our squad while I'm around. True, the squad is made up of individuals, and they are less predictable, but the squad itself is strong. As a matter of fact, all three are.

Long Live Gunners Inc.!!

Well put savage!!!! Where theres players theres always gonna be haters!!! Long live GI!!!!!!!! All for 1 and 1 for all!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218528

• WB|War hawk1-5
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1709
woah!?! People are trying to break up G.I? I respect you guys i will shoot them out of the sky if i hear one bad word about G.I.
They are just jelous of G.I's pure awesomeness :P
All the best,
-war hawk1-5

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, R E Z, Kamikaze King, nightorado, SavageViking, pinkstar30

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 6 months ago #218737

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hi Gunners !! greetings passed through here .all jeje.nos great pilots you see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Kamikaze King, Khemist Ace

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 5 months ago #222210

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

This is just one of the games I ran him out of. Read his last comment.

The Magnum GI
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Sharp Shooter, Kamikaze King, Khemist Ace, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 5 months ago #222217

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

I found out the best way to deal with haters is to call them out. Which leads to my next question, is there any rules for a duel? If not, i got some good ideas and would like to know what you think... Two planes could land, get tail to tail, count to three and throttle up. You can fight on the bridge, carrier, runway, mountain, and pretty much anywhere on the map. Could even have playoffs or other tournaments. Everyone could meet in the middle and take turns fighting. Fights could even go by rank. The possibilities are endless...

The Magnum GI
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, Kamikaze King, Khemist Ace, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 5 months ago #222222

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

nixkillin wrote: I found out the best way to deal with haters is to call them out. Which leads to my next question, is there any rules for a duel? If not, i got some good ideas and would like to know what you think... Two planes could land, get tail to tail, count to three and throttle up. You can fight on the bridge, carrier, runway, mountain, and pretty much anywhere on the map. Could even have playoffs or other tournaments. Everyone could meet in the middle and take turns fighting. Fights could even go by rank. The possibilities are endless...

TAG TEAM!!! Four Horsemen Baby!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]yGUNNZZ, nixkillin, Kamikaze King, Chopper 15

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 5 months ago #222288

• WB|War hawk1-5
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1709

nixkillin wrote: This is just one of the games I ran him out of. Read his last comment.

Oh no not errrrich he loves to find me and rub in my face his ranking

ERICH HARTMANN AKA WILBUR WRIGHT
HE LOVES TO PICK FIGHTS WITH ME
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 5 months ago #222308

• nixkillin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Would be epic sv

The Magnum GI
The following user(s) said Thank You: SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 5 months ago #222415

• Khemist Ace
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • KhemiKal Warfare...
  • Thank you received: 180

nixkillin wrote: I found out the best way to deal with haters is to call them out. Which leads to my next question, is there any rules for a duel? If not, i got some good ideas and would like to know what you think... Two planes could land, get tail to tail, count to three and throttle up. You can fight on the bridge, carrier, runway, mountain, and pretty much anywhere on the map. Could even have playoffs or other tournaments. Everyone could meet in the middle and take turns fighting. Fights could even go by rank. The possibilities are endless...

Pure genius Nix........ excellent idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nixkillin, SavageViking

Gunners Inc. Members Beware: The Claws are out!!! 9 years 3 months ago #234900

• Rael Zappa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ...dont u eat that yellow snow...
  • Thank you received: 424

...let they said what they want...they have words, I have bullets...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kamikaze King

• Page:
Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.630 seconds