Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

the game is broken!!! 8 years 8 months ago #287879

• liamreynolds2003
  • liamreynolds2003's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
So I have a windows phone powered by Microsoft 8,and I'm playing online with friends and other online pilots so the game begins its running smoothly no problems in till about half way through the game and everyone disappeared, I was still flying around getting shot at but I could not see anyone so I left the match thinking it must of been my WiFi connection so I look and its fine I turn it off and then back on again just to make sure after that I went back on my phone to play again this time its fine all the way through then I add a couple off upgrades to my aircraft and start to play a match and about half way through I cant see everyone but I'm still getting shot at meaning they can see me so I asked a pilot who I new from previous games and he said to come straight here

Please take this to consideration
Liamreynolds2003

Please Log in to join the conversation.

the game is broken!!! 8 years 8 months ago #287894

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
I'm far from being any kind of guru on this matter, but it happens to me occasionally, and it's usually one of two reasons. WIFI signal is weak or it drops. There's one spot in my house where if I play there, what you described will happen. I check for the WIFI signal and it says LTE. I don't get it

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: liamreynolds2003

the game is broken!!! 8 years 8 months ago #287896

• slyguy
  • Thank you received: 143

well there are always glitches to be sorted out, with each development something pops up. This particular one has been around for a while but I have noticed it daily in the last week or so., either for myself or to other players.
The tank glitch is still around as well
The following user(s) said Thank You: liamreynolds2003, Jai the BEHOLDER

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds