• Page:

TOPIC:

stop complaining! 9 years 9 months ago #197073

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • BULLET [M]isfit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
The d8 is only a problem for those who can't fly... I myself have a love hate relationship w this beautiful plane... I have handed whipping in it, had whipping handed to me by it and have given the d8 spankings with the Camel... No reason for this rubbish... Just fly and kill them reds. Who cares what they fly. As my brother TR is my witness.. we have played games against the d8s and killed it.. no reason everyone can't do the same. Just aim a little bit higher than normal that's all. It took adjustments for all of us who have gotten used to shooting at the d8... I have heard so many people complain do to stats... I care about my stats too but what doesn't kill ya will only make stronger...I'm pretty sure there will be no deaths by dog fight..lol If anything it will make you one beck of a better shot...

-BULLET-

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M]VonHuLK, [TFL] Robert33, WB|War hawk1-5, Kaos In Kontrol, [NLR] Big*Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

stop complaining! 9 years 9 months ago #197078

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: The d8 is only a problem for those who can't fly... I myself have a love hate relationship w this beautiful plane... I have handed whipping in it, had whipping handed to me by it and have given the d8 spankings with the Camel... No reason for this rubbish... Just fly and kill them reds. Who cares what they fly. As my brother TR is my witness.. we have played games against the d8s and killed it.. no reason everyone can't do the same. Just aim a little bit higher than normal that's all. It took adjustments for all of us who have gotten used to shooting at the d8... I have heard so many people complain do to stats... I care about my stats too but what doesn't kill ya will only make stronger...I'm pretty sure there will be no deaths by dog fight..lol If anything it will make you one beck of a better shot...

-BULLET-

I just made a couple rage quite....in a Spad. Talk about satisfying :cheer:

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [TFL] Robert33

stop complaining! 9 years 9 months ago #197079

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

I agree bullet watched guys in SE5a and spade spank the d8 if they can shoot straight. I don't find it a bother at all.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

stop complaining! 9 years 9 months ago #197081

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876

[e]hammer_tool wrote: I agree bullet watched guys in SE5a and spade spank the d8 if they can shoot straight. I don't find it a bother at all.

I don't have a choice, that's all I got. Red (now green and yellow) brick and the now slightly unsporty SE5A, stock paint.

I can out-turn the D8 in the brick with a couple tricks. Not so much in the SE5.

Head on if I'm a pixel off I just shake and come back in on another line. Problem solved.
This Gun's For Hire

stop complaining! 9 years 9 months ago #197085

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I flybwhat the game gives me at start up, and theres where i stay unless i switch to help somebody. And i will switch from a D8 if its for somebody. I see lots of players wont switch because they would have to face the D8. I dont care i have killed many of them and intend to kill more.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KA5EY, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit

stop complaining! 9 years 9 months ago #197086

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I'm not hitting the thank you button. I'm gonna just say it THANK YOU!!I have to admit. The cross section of the d8 makes it really tough to hit but I have had my butt waxed in my d8... What has gotten me is that I have flown against a few who are very gd at least they seem very good but have made comments saying a monkey could fly the d8 or toddler and so forth... I was the only one flying it. Now it doesn't take a monkey or toddler to figure they were talking about me.... Lol... I'm okay with it though... But the complaining and people saying it needs to be changed is rubbish...it's a fact that in every war there is one aircraft that is superior. It's a fact of life.. I'm just saying.. and longrifle, I have never seen u complain so this wasn't directed at ya bro.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

stop complaining! 9 years 9 months ago #197088

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] TR wrote: I flybwhat the game gives me at start up, and theres where i stay unless i switch to help somebody. And i will switch from a D8 if its for somebody. I see lots of players wont switch because they would have to face the D8. I dont care i have killed many of them and intend to kill more.

That's right. I saw the d8 pop up n was like oh yeah.. However when game started Yakuza was left by himself against many. I left my cozy d8 and switched. As did BOAZ. WAR IS WAR! But even in a real war respectable countries fight respectable wars.. As do u TR, I feel the same.. I would switch for someone getting banked.. Even if not a Misfit.. That's why I love the 121st Misfits, the BIG[M]. Just like the respectable country we are that squadron...

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

stop complaining! 9 years 9 months ago #197099

• Kaos In Kontrol
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Introduce a little anarchy.
  • Thank you received: 329

I have also hit the d8 many times. All i have on the allied side is a stupid Nieport and i have out turned d8's and killed them head on. On the other hand i have shot hundreds of bullets at them and hit nothing and been shot down. Thankyou Bullet for making a thread about this. The d8 is HARDER to hit. Not impossible. It would be nice if people would stop complaing about. Besides heres how i look at it. The d8 is harder to shoot than the other planes right? So if u learn to shoot the d8 then u will be able to kill every other plane without any trouble at all! Strive for that. Quit complaining.
Here ends the wisdom of Leonidas ur Spartan King.
I take my leave
Farewell

I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos: It's fair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]hammer_tool, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds