Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331658

• graho
  • graho's Avatar Topic Author
  • just fly away
  • Thank you received: 18

Agein jour team member is team kiler do somting abouut it or im concating zup

Please Log in to join the conversation.

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331665

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Again you're making accusations without any real evidence.

Rather than creating useless threads, if you have an issue with a player, contact their squad officers first. However, without any real evidence how can we take your word for it?

Lastly, the last time you did a thread like this, it sort of seemed like they were on a bomb run. I told you, if you see planes coming in, and you know you're just going to get shot, put on your brakes and wait for the hangers to be bombed.

If you do contact Zup, and you have no evidence, what do you think he will do? He will be upset that he has another useless email to read, rather than dealing with real issues, and working on the programming of Elite.

The point is, have evidence, and go to their squad leaders first before creating useless threads.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, nebular

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331672

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
  • Thank you received: 511

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: Again you're making accusations without any real evidence.

Rather than creating useless threads, if you have an issue with a player, contact their squad officers first. However, without any real evidence how can we take your word for it?

Lastly, the last time you did a thread like this, it sort of seemed like they were on a bomb run. I told you, if you see planes coming in, and you know you're just going to get shot, put on your brakes and wait for the hangers to be bombed.

If you do contact Zup, and you have no evidence, what do you think he will do? He will be upset that he has another useless email to read, rather than dealing with real issues, and working on the programming of Elite.

The point is, have evidence, and go to their squad leaders first before creating useless threads.

Eagle is absolutely right that proof is needed when making accusations against other players. Even if the player has a well documented history of questionable play or blatent disregard for the rules most of us abide by.
In this instance I happened to be in this game and witnessed nonsense team kill Graho. I am familiar with the way nonsense has chosen to behave in the past, but I always assess based on current situation with my guard up (and target locked just in case ). Nonsence had been playing a pretty clean game with only a bit of camping untill you joined the game and announced to us all that he was a sk. Sadly nonsense took the next available opportunity to express his displeasure of your announcemet by shooting you. Although it was against rules to be do that, was he unjustified? Nonsense didn't even retaliate in any way when I told him I dont think of hairy lady bits when I see his squads name...I only think of a bunch of fraidy cat guys in need of a shave. Maybe he was laughing or maybe he was exercising restraint, who knows, but I was prepared to get what I dish, were you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nebular, Cypher7{WP}

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331674

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
If he was team killing then he should be reported in-game, then Zup is sent all the information he needs to track the player and get the evidence he needs. But if team killing just once it makes it harder because we all accidentally shoot a team mate from time to time.

It sad that we continue to get these players that just want to cause trouble, either in game or in the chat (or both). But since it's a world wide game it will probably always be an issue.

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331702

• graho
  • just fly away

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: If he was team killing then he should be reported in-game, then Zup is sent all the information he needs to track the player and get the evidence he needs. But if team killing just once it makes it harder because we all accidentally shoot a team mate from time to time.

It sad that we continue to get these players that just want to cause trouble, either in game or in the chat (or both). But since it's a world wide game it will probably always be an issue.

man i cant beliwe what problem do you hawe with my posts dont read my post if you dont trust me or somting i hawe proff i dont put post if i dont hawe proff DONT READ MY POST EAGLE IF YOU HAWING PROBLEM

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331704

• graho
  • just fly away

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote: Again you're making accusations without any real evidence.

oo sory but he is squad leader

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331707

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
The problem is this. You are making accusations but you aren't providing any proof, thus how can anyone take your word for your accusations, or why should they? Thulsa Doom said she was in the game and saw what was happening, but still, there isn't any proof showing what happened.

You're telling a squad they need to do something about a member, or you'll contact Zup, but why should they do something when you don't offer anything as proof to your accusations? There was a player named Charles USA, and even though many people complained about his actions, it wasn't until he was caught on video that Zup finally had real good evidence to ban him.

We also had a member in our squad that was denying doing any wrong in a game, and stated "where's the proof". Finally he admitted to actually doing what he was accused of, but he stated that unless someone has proof he will continue to deny he did any wrong. So without any real evidence (aka proof), how is anyone to believe any accusations? Because anyone can claim that any other player did something wrong, correct?

Anyway, now here you are saying someone did something wrong but you're not showing any proof, and that is the issue.

As I said before, first contact the officers of the squad, and give them the proof of what happened. If this player is a constant problem (and from what Thulsa Doom says, he is), the you can post in the blacklist thread, but also post the proof of what he/she is doing, rather than just creating a slam thread with no evidence.

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331708

• graho
  • just fly away

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331710

• graho
  • just fly away

ask people on world chat if he do that my fend Athos and many others speak o hes team killing

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331711

• BLACKHAWKGHOST...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • PAIN IS TEMPERARY BROTHERHOOD IS FOREVER
  • Thank you received: 104
Graho how many times did he bring you down

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331712

• graho
  • just fly away

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331713

• graho
  • just fly away

BLACKHAWKGHOST... wrote: Graho how many times did he bring you down

2 or 3 tims black I dident know that I can repor will im in game I use it next time I will report hem if he will kill me agein im sad that I cant record video becose pic is not so good

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331714

• BLACKHAWKGHOST...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Graho contact the the pilots squad and try to see if any punishment

Next time blacklist pilot instead of posting on forum or contact me about it and I'll try to resolve issue with Pilot nonsense until then please do not further this thread

BLACKHAWKGHOST

Last edit: by BLACKHAWKGHOST....

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331715

• graho
  • just fly away

black this is not first time that he team killed me ask a lot of pilots hawe same problem with hem

sp sp sp sp sp sp sp nonsens 7 years 10 months ago #331716

• BLACKHAWKGHOST...
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Graho next game he does that take revenge
If he continues I will help you

GRAHO DO NOT CONTINUE TO POST ON THREAD