Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Black Knight Official Squadron 9 years 2 months ago #242767

• 9000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NEVER TRUST ME ITS A WARNING
  • Thank you received: 848

Welcome To The Black Knight Squadron

We Are A Squadron That Fulfils The Night Mares Of Reds That Fly The Night Sky.
Our Weapon Is The Dark We Use That Carefully.This Squadron Was Started By 9000.

Rules:

1| No spilling Black Knights blood without an exemption from a officer. Exemptions will be granted for various reasons ranging from training purposes to outnumbered situations. When possible try to fly with your squad mates but don't do so to the detriment of gameplay.

2| Show respect to all players at all times. Whether in game, in chat, or on the forum, keep in mind that kids play the game too.

3| Spawn killing, Team killing, camping or use of any other dirty tactics are terminable offenses as is swearing and disrespect. Fly with honor, help noobs when you can be it with advice or training hops.

4| Don't poke other squads. If any Black Knight has an issue with a particular pilot or squad, pass your gripe up the chain of command. Officers will attempt to resolve the issue diplomatically first.

5| When flying against a mix of noobs and higher ranking pilots, target the higher ranking pilots first; they pose the greater threat, but dont do so if it puts you in the position of ignoring a lower ranked pilot that is closer to your position. Use your best judgement.

6| If an enemy pilot is seen using dirty tactics, return it in kind to that pilot only. Its one thing to hold the door open for your teammates, its another thing to strafe pilots on the ground unless they did it to you. The only time I allow strafing is when you're on the bomb run, and even then be careful how you do it because some pilots see that as a dirty tactic. After you drop your bomb, allow them to get airborne before engaging.

7| If you're in a match with a noob (i.e. 6v1) and he's just getting slaughtered, ease up on him. Young fliers will be encouraged when they see experienced pilots showing them quarter.

8| Support our allies, friends and other squads when they have issues with individual pilots. Sometimes the greatest deterrent to bad behavior is when pilots from different squads band together to put a stop to bad behavior.

9| Follow the orders of Officers at all times. These are designated by a large [BK] in front of their names. If you have an issue with a particular order that has been given, either pm a senior officer or discuss it privately in squad chat with that officer. Use the chain of command to resolve issues.

10| No discussing squadron codes, tactics, or strategies outside of squad chat. Doing so will result in immediate and permanent dismissal from Wraith Squadron.

11| Upon joining Black Knight put the probie designator [BK] in front of your name. This is part of our squad ranking system, and needs to be followed. Upon completion of the requirements to become a full Wraith, you will be granted the capitol [BK] and be given management power within the squad. The longer you serve, the more promotions you'll get, just like in the real world.

Instructions to Join
First you will need to post a reply, or private message to me or a leading commander. once you are accepted you will need to Go to the top right screen, then click on tools, next click on create, join, list squadrons, then look for "Bl Or Black" click on the circle fill in bubble then go all the way down the screen and click join/switch. The clan is Black Knight.

Requirements to join
You will need to Privet message, reply with a post with your First name, your Age(not that Necessary), if you have been in any squadrons before, in game name, forum name, why you are interested in joining The Black Knights.

These banners are free...

[u] Members:

1st In Command:9000

2nd In Command:

3rd In Command:

4th In Command:

5th In Command
[/u]

Ranks:
Head Recruiter:
Second Recruiter
Training Officer:
Tactical Officer:
Communications Officer:
Side Man:

Recruits:

Moraf:

Air Marshals:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: gunrun

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 9000.

Black Knight Official Squadron 9 years 2 months ago #242870

• gunrun
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to fly with tbe black nights

Black Knight Official Squadron 9 years 2 months ago #243359

• 9000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NEVER TRUST ME ITS A WARNING
  • Thank you received: 848
PM me your dogfight name Level and what your location is just contry and city im in Britain Uk London :P

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds