×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #229169

  • alpha, bravo
  • alpha, bravo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • squadron leader for Malta Force
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 73
after some issues with my previous squadron, me and the leader agreed to go separate ways. I always wanted to have my own squad, so after more than 1 year as a df pilot i thought that this would be the perfect treat. :) I called the squadron Malta Force because in history Maltese people were brave and fought off their opponents against all odds. my motto communicates determination and i would like to transmit this attitude to do. :)
if you think you are a easy going person who seeks to give good example and are rank 18 above, this squadron is for you. :) kindly leave a comment here and we will adjust a time to meet. pls note that players in the squadron should be active, as I learned from past experience that an inactive squadron usually closes.
i hope to see all of you in the sky.
:cheer: :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #229182

  • ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Posts: 2674
  • Thank you received: 4177

Good Luck with your new squadron!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: alpha, bravo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #229268

  • !She
  • !She's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • !She isnt too mean afterall!!
  • Posts: 34
  • Thank you received: 26
Congrats on making ur squadron.. Gud luck!! Liked the part u wrote about maltese people.. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: alpha, bravo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #229331

  • [M]FOX#1
  • [M]FOX#1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Posts: 1412
  • Thank you received: 3804
Hey! Best of luck to ya! :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: alpha, bravo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #230431

  • 9000
  • 9000's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • NEVER TRUST ME ITS A WARNING
  • Posts: 935
  • Thank you received: 848
[TITLE]
[IMAGE]
[RULES]
[LOL :P ]
[IMFORMATION ABOUT SQUAD]
[MEMBERS]
why am I doing this??? :huh: :

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #230519

  • alpha, bravo
  • alpha, bravo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • squadron leader for Malta Force
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 73

GI.9000 wrote: [TITLE]
[IMAGE]
[RULES]
[LOL :P ]
[IMFORMATION ABOUT SQUAD]
[MEMBERS]
why am I doing this??? :huh: :

i have given information and rules.
rule in squad is simple: be nice to everyone, enjoy it and be determined. no sneaking and spawn killing is allowed! (if any member of Malta force is breaking the squad rule pls take a screen shot, post it in this thread & I will take action.
update: i have reduced the rank required to enter because i have notice that rank 18 people usually already have a squad. i want people how work hard to improve and who don't fear facing the odds.
members are slowly increasing.
I hope that answers your question 9000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9000

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by alpha, bravo.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #230595

  • Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Posts: 3257
  • Thank you received: 7211

alpha, bravo wrote:

GI.9000 wrote: [TITLE]
[IMAGE]
[RULES]
[LOL :P ]
[IMFORMATION ABOUT SQUAD]
[MEMBERS]
why am I doing this??? :huh: :

i have given information and rules.
rule in squad is simple: be nice to everyone, enjoy it and be determined. no sneaking and prawn killing is allowed! (if any meber of Malta force is breaking the squad rule pls take ascreen shot, post it in this thread & I will take action.
update: i have reduced the rank required to enter because i have notice that rank 18 people usually already have a squad. iwant people how work hard to imporove and who don't fear facing the odds.
members are slowly increasing.
I hope that answers your question 9000.


Congratulations and good luck with your new squad AB!

Sounds like you have most of the bases covered, except that whole prawn killing thing. I have no idea why you are against killing large shrimp as I, for one, find them very tasty. :P

Seriously, I consider you a friend otherwise I would never bust your chops over a simple typo. ;)

See you in the skies!







United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #230818

  • alpha, bravo
  • alpha, bravo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • squadron leader for Malta Force
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 73

Viper10{WP} wrote:

alpha, bravo wrote:

GI.9000 wrote: [TITLE]
[IMAGE]
[RULES]
[LOL :P ]
[IMFORMATION ABOUT SQUAD]
[MEMBERS]
why am I doing this??? :huh: :

i have given information and rules.
rule in squad is simple: be nice to everyone, enjoy it and be determined. no sneaking and prawn killing is allowed! (if any meber of Malta force is breaking the squad rule pls take ascreen shot, post it in this thread & I will take action.
update: i have reduced the rank required to enter because i have notice that rank 18 people usually already have a squad. iwant people how work hard to imporove and who don't fear facing the odds.
members are slowly increasing.
I hope that answers your question 9000.


Congratulations and good luck with your new squad AB!

Sounds like you have most of the bases covered, except that whole prawn killing thing. I have no idea why you are against killing large shrimp as I, for one, find them very tasty. :P

Seriously, I consider you a friend otherwise I would never bust your chops over a simple typo. ;)

See you in the skies!

tks :) it was a typing mistake lol, tks for commenting about it, I arranged it know.
viper I see you as one of the best friends I got on df. :) c u around :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #231471

  • Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Posts: 3257
  • Thank you received: 7211

Hi Malta Force! Just dropping in to thank Alpha Bravo for some really fun games today. Always great seeing a new squad taking shape as WP was there not too long ago as well.

Oh, and I am well-versed in phonetic alphabet so whenever you say something in "pilot-ese" I'm going to get it (Bravo Alpha Bravo Yankee.... LOL)

Keep up the good work, let us know if you need any help, and most importantly....

See you in the skies!







United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: alpha, bravo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pliots I give you a new squadron- Malta Force. 4 years 10 months ago #232257

  • alpha, bravo
  • alpha, bravo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • squadron leader for Malta Force
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 73

Viper10{WP} wrote: Hi Malta Force! Just dropping in to thank Alpha Bravo for some really fun games today. Always great seeing a new squad taking shape as WP was there not too long ago as well.

Oh, and I am well-versed in phonetic alphabet so whenever you say something in "pilot-ese" I'm going to get it (Bravo Alpha Bravo Yankee.... LOL)

Keep up the good work, let us know if you need any help, and most importantly....

See you in the skies!

Haha viper :)
Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it coming from someone like you. The forum doesn't work well on my mobile so I have to use my tablet to reply back but I can assure you I saw the post that same day. It is always fun to fly with you and I am glad you understand phonetic alphabet so we can have a laugh together :)
Thanks very much for offering your help, right now I would appreciate if more pilots are aware of Malta Force ;)
You will see me flying around for sure ;)

Ps. Remember we had some exploring to do ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds