Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

open spots in THE BLACK HORNETS|TBH SQUADRON 9 years 6 months ago #216768

• [AOV]Kamikaze Dom
  • [AOV]Kamikaze Dom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Kamikaze Dom
  • Thank you received: 22
Ok alot of you guys may know that I am not the squadron leader of the TBH squadron but I'm writing this to help recruit now its easy to join a squadron but not one with rules and regulations alot of these other squadrons don't care about what is written to others on world chat or how u fly if your good enough or if you play an important role in the squadron but this squad is the total opposite of that you have to have good experience in this game I believe you have to be at least a level 9 in order to join you can't be having explicit arguments on world chat cuz it really brings the squadron reputations down and u can be rewarded as a one of TBH|Jeromy's helpers or squad leader or officers like I said in the beginning its easy to join a squad but not one like this our leader TBH|jeromy has to see how well you fly and get along with others if this is a squadron you think that is a good placement for you or is a squad that interest you all you have to do is talk to me TBH||KAMIKZ DOM|| or the leader of the squad TBH|Jeromy any time you see us on world chat or message me on forum my name on forum is D0M1N4T0R and I'll make Sur I'll bring it to jeromy's attention
Aces Of Vengeance all the way
The following user(s) said Thank You: =TBH=|Jeromy, {B}Global

Please Log in to join the conversation.

open spots in THE BLACK HORNETS|TBH SQUADRON 9 years 6 months ago #217182

• {B}Global
  • GLOBAL-X
  • Thank you received: 1
Can i join
ITS DA "SPEAKER_KNOCKERZ"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.685 seconds