Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

squdn 9 years 9 months ago #200304

• sickovitoll
  • sickovitoll's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
:( need to join a squadron coz I'm new and getting busted on my own-anyone want a newbee ? And why do I get kills and shows up as nothing but "won" not understanding this, i`ll carry on on myself until someone explains

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by sickovitoll.

squdn 9 years 9 months ago #200456

• WB|War hawk1-5
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1709
Hey Albert welcome to dogfight!!! Im leader of the squadron called War Birds you can join us we would be glad to have you, you are new and are still getting used to the ropes here maybe this will clear it all up
The main screen when you click multiplayer your name shows up on the right side along with
World rank
Kills
Deaths
And how many games you have won
In each game there is a list of everyone in that game it shows how many times youve died in that game and how many planes you have brought down, they are added to your stats after the game
The big number at the top of your stats is the world rank it will get smaller as your stats get better

When you want to join a squadron you go to squadrons and put in key words like birds it will give you a list of all the squadrons with birds in the title u click the join button and wait for a response from the leader if they have accepted your request, there are two chats on the main screen world chat and when you join a squadron squad chat, if you want to edit your name click the edit button type in the desired name and click done you have to wait 48 hours bettween editing names i can tell you already know about the forum i can also tell you some tips and tricks for you to rock in the noob server and beyond!!! I will personally message those to u :)

The noob server is a seperate server for beginners you are on til you hit rank three which is i think squadron leader right now since you have just joined you are probably a aspriant but you will hit the big server in no time and be able to play with level threes and all the way up to morafs

I hope i cleared everything up for you see you in the skies!!!!

- war hawk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by WB|War hawk1-5.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds