Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

i want to quit the squad i am in... join another.. 9 years 11 months ago #182733

• woody II
  • woody II's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I started dogfight,, found that I enjoy playing.. joined the squad underdogs.. every 2 weeks or so somebody with authority on the squad changes the name,, over last 2 months it has changed 5 times,, most recently calling it "Gunners Inc." there is another squad Gunners Inc. that is legitimate wants me to change my squad,, I CANT GET OUT OF IT OR I WOULD.. how do I get off the phony gunner squad and join another ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

i want to quit the squad i am in... join another.. 9 years 11 months ago #182737

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 414
Feel free to pop past The Looney Bin when you've followed the above steps to leave your current, give us a post on our thread if you think your crazy enough. :evil:

i want to quit the squad i am in... join another.. 9 years 11 months ago #182781

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Join the real gunners inc woody!!!Theres a reason your leader copied our squad but your welcome to join!!

i want to quit the squad i am in... join another.. 9 years 11 months ago #182784

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829

Joaquin wrote: Search the squad. Hit the squad name then the leave button. Change your name to Joaquin. Join my squad Mean Old Joaquins.

don't mind me asking but who are you and whats with the LEGENDS Banner?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds