×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182386

  • RS LEADER
  • RS LEADER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 4
Any questions? OPEN for all to join, less rules less bull, lets face it every other comment is about some unwritten rule that someone wants to make drama about, lets keep the politics out of the game

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RS LEADER.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182420

  • [TFL] Robert33
  • [TFL] Robert33's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Posts: 386
  • Thank you received: 410

RS LEADER wrote: Any questions? OPEN for all to join, less rules less bull, lets face it every other comment is about some unwritten rule that someone wants to make drama about, lets keep the politics out of the game


I don't mind having sneakers. it's a tactic... especially when you have an opponent that you have a hard time taking on head on... it makes the game dynamic since it would "force" both sides to think of tactics and counter-tactics... though it's not that ethical when done from a position of a decisive numerical advantage.. common courtesy, being a sport and whathaveyou, I guess...

on a lighter note, it's a good, fun feeling to be able to catch one when they've thought that they've already pulled a fast one, IMO.

now if we're talking about sneakers who camp and spawn kill without any nearby incoming friendlies after doing their attack run, then that's a different story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedBaroness, mach2, Ziza, [TFL] muziki1, [g]Aviv, SPARTAN OF REACH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [TFL] Robert33.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182436

  • [g]Aviv
  • [g]Aviv's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Aviv is the name and flying is my Game!
  • Posts: 15
  • Thank you received: 8
Or sneakers that carries no bomb at all, they sneak in, spawn kill and camp...
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedBaroness, [TFL] Robert33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182439

  • RS LEADER
  • RS LEADER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 4
Valed points, even I have neen cornered by a camping tank, sure it sucks but I dont cry about it, I see it as a tactic, the same tactic that a snipper would use, its advantage, I have been killed up to 10 times by a spawn killer, why because my team mates dont know how to take orders other times I got off the ground and yes pay back is a b*** its perl harbor every time they suprise you and wont let you get off the ground, its very much a real world tactic that we still use :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182446

  • [TFL] Robert33
  • [TFL] Robert33's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Posts: 386
  • Thank you received: 410

RS LEADER wrote: Valed points, even I have neen cornered by a camping tank, sure it sucks but I dont cry about it, I see it as a tactic, the same tactic that a snipper would use, its advantage, I have been killed up to 10 times by a spawn killer, why because my team mates dont know how to take orders other times I got off the ground and yes pay back is a b*** its perl harbor every time they suprise you and wont let you get off the ground, its very much a real world tactic that we still use :)


To be honest, spawn killing from a tank is looked down upon here simply because most of the players who do this do so from pointblank range. Sure, you get to take-off and do payback from the numerous airbases at dogfight match, but what if it was a bomb the base or capture the carrier type of mission? You and your entire team would be held hostageat tank gunpoint.

At least when you spawn kill from the air, you can do so under certain scenarios such as doing an attack run on an enemy base.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mach2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182453

  • The War Doctor
  • The War Doctor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • War. Terrible war. The only true human constant.
  • Posts: 599
  • Thank you received: 1274

RS LEADER wrote: Valed points, even I have neen cornered by a camping tank, sure it sucks but I dont cry about it, I see it as a tactic, the same tactic that a snipper would use, its advantage, I have been killed up to 10 times by a spawn killer, why because my team mates dont know how to take orders other times I got off the ground and yes pay back is a b*** its perl harbor every time they suprise you and wont let you get off the ground, its very much a real world tactic that we still use :)

PROBLEM: Tank spawnkilling IS an offense, punishable by banishment.
What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace, and sanity.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mach2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182457

  • RS LEADER
  • RS LEADER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 4
Not that I suport tank spawn killing because I dont... but you have about 20 to 30 seconds between shots to get a plane off the ground. I think the planes should be immune to shots from the tanks as well as the planes for 5 to 10 seconds. The fact that there are tanks in the game is odd to me since its a dogfight game. :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182467

  • Weather[*M]an
  • Weather[*M]an's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Posts: 669
  • Thank you received: 2065
I hope you realize what you have done to yourself and any other pilot that makes the critical mistake of joining you. Posting this alone will lead to your impending demise. Their are plenty of players that will take vast amounts of joy in hunting you to extinction. Just a heads up for whom it may concern.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoSaber, The War Doctor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Weather[*M]an.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182470

  • [TFL] Robert33
  • [TFL] Robert33's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Posts: 386
  • Thank you received: 410

RS LEADER wrote: Not that I suport tank spawn killing because I dont... but you have about 20 to 30 seconds between shots to get a plane off the ground. I think the planes should be immune to shots from the tanks as well as the planes for 5 to 10 seconds. The fact that there are tanks in the game is odd to me since its a dogfight game. :huh:


Any plane that's on the ground is immune to enemy fire if their brakes are engaged... Now, regardless if there's a 20-30 second reload time in-between shots from a tank, doesn't justify tank spawnkilling one bit. picture this scenario:

You're in a plane. you just spawned on the runway. an enemy tank is sitting right beside the runway where you spawn. normally, people NEVER MISS at that range. The shot hits you. during the time that you respawn, your plane wreck sits on the runway, largely preventing planes who spawned behind you to take-off. This essentially negates the 20-30 seconds reload disadvantage of the tank. By the time the plane behind you has found a way to take-off (provided that they don't spawn crash into you first), all the player in the said tank has to do is to pull the trigger and the process repeats itself. It's not combat; its the virtual equivalent of murder IMO since the said target barely had a chance to defend itself.

You say "less rules, less bull". If that were the case then a lot of newer players would've quit the game already since they practically easy prey from certain high ranked players who would've taken them down in short order through qualitative and technological advantage i.e. better planes, more experience, etc. You wouldn't want to be at the receiving end of it would you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedBaroness, mach2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182474

  • mach2
  • mach2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Watch your 6
  • Posts: 136
  • Thank you received: 63
If you can't play fair than get out. There's just too many cheaters as it is.
Mach2
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedBaroness, [TFL] Robert33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182814

  • RS LEADER
  • RS LEADER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 4
playing fair is grey line, for example a noob will join and find out he cant stay in the air for more than 30 seconds because he gets shot down, why does he get shot down? could be he suck at flying or because he cant see the cross hairs straight do to the fact that the top of windshield is placed strategically in the upper half of the cross hairs, is it cheating that the game is rough on noobs? so a noob will have to change tactics or stop playing. I have seen many creative tactics made by noobs that I respect due to their ingenuity,to be frank- there are a few cheats out there that are just TOO GOOD at flying and they take up fly by spawn killing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182815

  • RS LEADER
  • RS LEADER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 4
B) playing fair is grey line, for example a noob will join and find out he cant stay in the air for more than 30 seconds because he gets shot down, why does he get shot down? could be he suck at flying or because he cant see the cross hairs straight do to the fact that the top of windshield is placed strategically in the upper half of the cross hairs, is it cheating that the game is rough on noobs? so a noob will have to change tactics or stop playing. I have seen many creative tactics made by noobs that I respect due to their ingenuity,to be frank- there are a few cheats out there that are just TOO GOOD at flying and they take up fly by spawn killing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182816

  • RS LEADER
  • RS LEADER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 4
theres an old saying,

theres 2 types of people - people who pee in the shower and - Liers
in the same sense
there are two types of pilots - those whom spawn kill and - liers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RS LEADER.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182899

  • mach2
  • mach2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Watch your 6
  • Posts: 136
  • Thank you received: 63

RS LEADER wrote: theres an old saying,

theres 2 types of people - people who pee in the shower and - Liers
in the same sense
there are two types of pilots - those whom spawn kill and - liers

so which one of your examples are you? I See no credibility in neither one.

And just what are you trying to say about new members? I think if ya move some junk around in your memory you may still be able to remember the time you were new. And please don't be more of an embarrassment and give me that bs "the glove was a perfect fit" and tell me you were an automatic ace by some miracle.

You start a thread about cheating and try to advocate a type of cheating by using noobs as an example. I'm sorry but trying to explain the huge handicap a noob has when starting out as cheating makes no sense. Pick something else for your delusional example.

I often wonder if intentional cheats, and df has more than there share, ever step out of there feeble insecure minds and ask themselves how it feels winning by cheating??? After shooting new spawning pilots on the runway before they are able to start engines let alone take off, or flipping a switch that turns you untouchable and stealth so that you may easily fly in behind that high scoring Royal Air Force Marshal and shoot him down, do you truly feel accomplished, proud that you skillfully out flew an experienced high ranking df ace??? And this is not to mention that everyone's caught on and knows who most of the cheats are. PROUD, I'll show those pilots who rules, yea.

Where in life did you veer over to psycho social and start believing you aren't capable of learning, gaining experience, and becoming really good at something using your mind and honing your skills???

As for your old sayings haven't you ever herd, "cheats and thieves are low life's and not to be trusted".
Mach2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mach2. Reason: spell correct

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #182907

  • EchoSaber
  • EchoSaber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 291
  • Thank you received: 271
You had better leave while you're ahead cause once you start spawnkilling you will have the wrath of just about every squadron coming down on you til you leave the game....just a fair warning....you're a coward if you spawnkill.....you may want to rethink all your posts......
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33, mach2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #183099

  • RS LEADER
  • RS LEADER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 4
WOW I really wonder if you really know anything about life, you bring all you wisdom here? really? you are this riled up about a game? WOW... you must really live for this game. hmm awell it is what it is you are who you are, good luck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #183103

  • EchoSaber
  • EchoSaber's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 291
  • Thank you received: 271
I was giving advice to you...before you made a very silly mistake...and yes I realize it is just a game...and I do have a life and I like what I do and its not this involving this game...
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode
The following user(s) said Thank You: RS LEADER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #183107

  • RS LEADER
  • RS LEADER's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 4
NO NO NO MR Nijenrode I am not talking about you I was referring to mach, & thank you for your suggestions, to be honest I created my squad for a different reason than most people might think, honestly I am hoping that the people whom join the spawn killing sneakers are not the type of people who would take the time to read this far, my hope is that all the spawn killers will join my squad so that we will all see who they are, I hope you get my drift, they will have the name spawn killers in the plane, we will know who they are, the one failure that I may have made is that they may not sign up at all, but if we can all be pro active and get them to join when we see them spawn killing in the game we all win lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #183118

  • [e]Black Shadow
  • [e]Black Shadow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 107
  • Thank you received: 137

RS LEADER wrote: B)...why does he get shot down? could be he suck at flying or because he cant see the cross hairs straight do to the fact that the top of windshield is placed strategically in the upper half of the cross hairs

That is why I use the other setting where the cockpit is not shown. It increases visibility all round and reduces lag.

If newbies practice head to head shooting, even the morafs will go down some of the time and I am a much easier target than that :ohmy: . The plane doesn't matter head to head (in fact the Airco is harder to hit than a big fat Albatros) and having fewer bullets doesn't matter until you get to the point of a few kills per run by which time they should have coin to buy the next level. They aren't going to get that practice when sneaking.

Not sure why the newbie sneaker should matter to experienced pilots unless there is a strong imbalance and if they can stay around the enemy base long enough to spawn kill, good luck to them is what I say! It proves they can cross the chasm (or at least skirt round it) and they might observe some of the techniques to avoid being spawn killed :P

Don't get me wrong I dislike these behaviours when they are just propping up someone's KDR and I try not to fly with people who practice them but there are legitimate tactics that require them in my opinion. I am proud to be in Enigma corps that discourages it and flies honourably and I encourage other honourable pilots to join us. I don't think targeting the Newbie to make a false point that they are somehow forced into sneaking or spawn kill is going to win any favours on this forum or in the air except from those who practice the dark art and have ranked up faster because of it.

By the way I have noticed that flying very high seems to be more tolerable than so called sneaking. It makes no logical sense to me why but I have seen more than a few tolerant comments about this behaviour even from people who are calling sneakers out during an unbalanced fight.

Also, RS LEADER I haven't read the official pages of your squadron but that has to be a joke that you want spawn killers to join your squad called spawn killers right? :S How many members do you have and how many of them are listed in the Blacklist thread? Seems like a waste of coin to me but good luck anyway, I'll keep an eye out for the handy label in the skies :angry: :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #183121

  • capegold1
  • capegold1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 11
  • Thank you received: 4
Spawn killing is just plain rude and shows that you have no skill nor honor. Heck, in WWI the best Aces often wouldn't shoot down an unarmed or limping plane. "Sneaking" on the other hand is a tactic and should be tolerated...whether it's going around the long way or going way high up. It's a tactic. If one sneaks in, bombs a hangar then hangs around killing planes that's OK AS LONG AS you give them time to take off and get in at least one turn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mach2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #183123

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502

RS LEADER wrote: theres an old saying,

theres 2 types of people - people who pee in the shower and - Liers
in the same sense
there are two types of pilots - those whom spawn kill and - liers

Pee in the shower, Yes. Spaw Kill, NO. I am far from a lier, I look at it this way, I dont want it done to me. So I dont do it.



ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoSaber

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #183693

  • [TFL] Robert33
  • [TFL] Robert33's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Posts: 386
  • Thank you received: 410

RS LEADER wrote: NO NO NO MR Nijenrode I am not talking about you I was referring to mach, & thank you for your suggestions, to be honest I created my squad for a different reason than most people might think, honestly I am hoping that the people whom join the spawn killing sneakers are not the type of people who would take the time to read this far, my hope is that all the spawn killers will join my squad so that we will all see who they are, I hope you get my drift, they will have the name spawn killers in the plane, we will know who they are, the one failure that I may have made is that they may not sign up at all, but if we can all be pro active and get them to join when we see them spawn killing in the game we all win lol


not to be an ass about things but your explanation looked like an excuse after all the negative comments that you got regarding your "squadron"...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mach2, [TFL] muziki1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spawn Killing Sneakers is now open 5 years 5 months ago #184237

  • mach2
  • mach2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Watch your 6
  • Posts: 136
  • Thank you received: 63
RS as much as I hate cheaters I must give you credit simply for admitting to everyone on this forum that you are a cheater. Some might think you are one brainless guy while others may think you carry some heavy stones for doing it. I won't comment on that and just give you credit.
Mach2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds