Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

how do invitations work ??? 10 years 1 month ago #166669

• manuel25{INV}
  • manuel25{INV}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I just want to know how invitation work! can someone help me ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

how do invitations work ??? 10 years 1 month ago #166674

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
If you are invited by a squadron to stop by their thread, do so. Read their rules and say hello. If you like them ask to join. But don't make that decision too quickly. Not all squads are alike and not all will be around for a long term basis. When you join one and then decide you like another better it gives you a mark against you when it comes time to join the other. I got an invite, went through this same process and joined the 121st [M]isfits and have never had a regret.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScreaminEagle, GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

how do invitations work ??? 10 years 1 month ago #166692

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Mine came in the mail, along with a few bills and flyers. It was quite nice actually, very official, and signed in ink - unlike the VISA statement which was no doubt made by a robot.
A few days after I RSVP'D, I got a visit from the recruiter who was big, green, and broke half the shit in my living room (still waiting on a reimbursement check). He was okay though, and explained the benefits of joining and went over everything in simple, plain English - no legal jargon or fine print - very straight forward and easy to understand. I recognized the opportunity for what it was and joined that very night.

I haven't looked back since.

My name is Reck!ess, and I am a [M]isfit.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK

how do invitations work ??? 10 years 1 month ago #166825

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

Reck!ess wrote: Mine came in the mail, along with a few bills and flyers. It was quite nice actually, very official, and signed in ink - unlike the VISA statement which was no doubt made by a robot.
A few days after I RSVP'D, I got a visit from the recruiter who was big, green, and broke half the shit in my living room (still waiting on a reimbursement check). He was okay though, and explained the benefits of joining and went over everything in simple, plain English - no legal jargon or fine print - very straight forward and easy to understand. I recognized the opportunity for what it was and joined that very night.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the refreshments at the squadron pub - little finger sandwiches, sweets, veggie tray, and usually some cheese & crackers. I'm really quite pleased.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK

how do invitations work ??? 10 years 1 month ago #166838

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Reck!ess wrote:

Reck!ess wrote: Mine came in the mail, along with a few bills and flyers. It was quite nice actually, very official, and signed in ink - unlike the VISA statement which was no doubt made by a robot.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the refreshments at the squadron pub - little finger sandwiches, sweets, veggie tray, and usually some cheese & crackers. I'm really quite pleased.

Don't forget that whine wine you got to go with the cheese & crackers! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

how do invitations work ??? 10 years 1 month ago #166839

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Reck!ess wrote:

Hey Reckless, what in the heck were you doing in my office? Those were for my wife when she comes by and cleans up! :angry: Didnt you see the stale bread and cooler of water? That was for you guys! :whistle:

Wait sorry, it was for the BIRDS in the squad! Lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

how do invitations work ??? 10 years 1 month ago #166841

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Ok now what type of invite are you talking about? In game invite or come to the thread and read a squad invite? If its ingame invite then i havent a clue! But if its a come to thread invite, then listen to T.R and Reckless.

I myself was invited by a mysterious Ghost. He scared the hell out of me till i signed up! :unsure: He was a bully. But i dont regret it. Best decision i ever made. ;)

I am GreyGhost One of the Founding Fathers
and Leading Officer of the 121st MISFITS

GREYGHOST

P.S I think that Ghost guy was me! :pinch: damn my memory! :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds