Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162722

• LF Spitfire
  • LF Spitfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
  • Thank you received: 123
So in preparation for sqad wars me and ZebraUp of {£} has decided to have a pre-season. Here we will post times and dates for our squads to go up against eachother to practice. My top best pilots against his. Here is a list of all my top pilots and ranks who will be participating in preseason and squad wars.

Me-level 26
Killer- level 20
zeek-level 20
becken-level 18
weazel-level 16
mean A$$-level 24
BULLET-level 10

please note that on feb. 18 to march 20ish I will be out due to some legal stuff
MAY THE PRESEASON START
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Killer!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162725

• Killer!
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 197
Great $p!f!re :cheer:
It would be great :cheer: to participate in Squad Wars.
I will be ready with my Machine Guns loaded and Fuel Tanks filled up, to Fight with Lafayette Escadrille's Members and give them a Tough Competition. B)

~LEGENDS~
v/s
Lafayette Escadrille

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162728

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Thanks $p!tf!re for posting this.. now everyone knows! lol! joking..

As for which of my top pilots will be participating? Well ALL my pilots are Top Pilots! Even my newest one pilotgirl.. yep we will be fielding girls against you.. hope you can handle it :P

So I hope you're not being locked up for 30 days?!? Well anyways, good luck with your legal stuff Spit..

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162730

• LF Spitfire
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
Haha ok zeb, challenge accepted. Pilotgirl is a beast though but I know shes not more then we can handle. And yeah I gotta go do some time :/ but its for the best :D anyways we can kick this off asap. I guess just get all our pilots to see this so theyre aware of whats going on and then we can discuss a day a time :) squad wars are getting close, I can feel it!!!! :woohoo: so im encouraging all my pilots to rank up and get better. Even though who arnt om the list so then can get there. Id hate to feed u some noobs lol

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162736

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Oh you got me excited, I though you were declaring war on each other, I was chaning "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

good idea to practice as squads.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, TOPH

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162738

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I think the best way to do it $p!tf!re is for us to meet in World Chat on a agreed upon day & decide which side each team will be on.. then both squadrons go to the emptiest server until we find either a capture the carrier or bombing mission that's just starting.. (zep missions are time limited so not it for now) then all sit on runway with brakes locked (so others don't kill us) asking any other players to leave until we both have our 4 squadron members on our respective teams. Then we both say Go! & it's game on! :woohoo:
(Nobody takes off until we BOTH say "Go!")

How does that sound?
The following user(s) said Thank You: =£= Treybien 43

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162741

• LF Spitfire
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
I think on here would be best to establish a day and time, and on that day and time we can meet in chat. Then we can establish a place and side on chat, just so our peeps know when to be on..... then like u said we can get to the server and lock our breaks till eveeyone gets there and since me and u r squad leaders we will say go.

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162745

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well yeah, that's kinda what I said lol.. we agree here on a day/time.. then we'll then meet in World Chat and 'flip a coin' for who picks sides.. (German or Allied) The coin being the last digit of the ranking of the very next person who appears in chat above the one of us who is calling 'odd' or 'even' / i.e. You call 'even' & the next players' ranking who appears above you in chat (NOT of your squadron or mine!) is #1036, then since the last digit is 6 (even) you win and get to choose if you want to be German or Allied.

Sound good to you?

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162750

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

By the way, since I thought this up to help BOTH of our squadrons prepare for Squadron Wars and NOT as a competition between our squadrons, I think nobody in either of our squadrons should be allowed to mention who won/lost or why in World Chat on in the forum.. talk about it as much as we want in squadron chat, but it ain't nobody else's business what we are doing in these missions.. agreed?

Especially as this is 'pre-season' and it really doesn't matter.. along with the fact that why should we let information get out on what our squadrons are using for tactics? No need to help out the bigger, more established squadrons populated with MORAF's with free intelligence information.. about either who won or lost or why...

What do you say?
The following user(s) said Thank You: LF Spitfire

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162760

• LF Spitfire
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
Alright, all agreed. Coin toss sounds good and no bragging rights in world chat. Those who mention it shall be expelled in the next match? Even numbers or who shows up and deal with it? Personally I can go against the odds I think the challenge will make for better practice, but ill let u decide that....id like to make a request though and ill stand by this and make sure my squad doesnt do it either but no sneaking when out numbered. This is a friendly preseason so when all ks said and done were still friend:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162767

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agreed on the 'no sneaking when outnumbered' & I would like to have us with 4 each because I am SURE that Squadron Wars will only have even teams... at least I hope so :blink:

And yeah, this ain't about bragging rights.. this is about us making each of our squadrons better... we are WAAAY behind the curve on experience versus the heavily MORAF populated squadrons like M.O.M. & Misfits & Falcons & Enigma & Black Eagles...

Heck those squadrons can show up with no practice together at all and kick-butt.. I am just trying to make sure it isn't the Lafayette Escadrille whose butt is being kicked.. & I bet you feel the same way right?

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162771

• Gizmo.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 908
We do practice zebra but nobody knows.
So MOMS the word.

Last edit: by Gizmo..

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162774

• LF Spitfire
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
Oh yeah I feel ya, I hope one day LEGENDS is also listed with those oh so powerful and great squads before us. I can tell ur an excellent leader and im sure ur squad will be great aswell. It already is!!!! I look at others and ur squad is definitely one of those in the top as far as potential and class goes along with, m.o.m, misfits, falcons, etc...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., ZebraUp, TOPH

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162779

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well Thanks $p!tf!re..! But really, we're not.. not YET.. as I started this squadron only 2 weeks ago.. yet I DO have some great pilots/people in my squadron though.. so the potential future for us is unlimited..

The same can be said for your squadron.. it's up to you & the pilots in your squadron to make it as good as you want it to be..

preparation for squad wars {£} and |Legend| 10 years 2 months ago #162799

• LF Spitfire
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
True, ive had my squad for about a month now, but weve gone through a few names before such as 181st Rebels. As far as LEGENDS goes its only about a week old....im really pushing and encouraging my pilots to get better. Theres a few on world chat that if they would play as much as they talked theyre probably be MORAF by now haha jk :P
but we just also recruited a few other pilots who are really good such as BULLET MAGNET, mean A$$ and his son flying~ace~bandit.
at first I would recruit almost anyone but after some advice and help from Cricket, also seeing it for myself I learned that, that is something u do not wanna do. Expectully if u want to be an elite squad lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds