Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

help with my squad GREATE$T HIT$ 10 years 3 months ago #160044

• LF Spitfire
  • LF Spitfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
  • Thank you received: 123
Ok so my in game name is now EscapeTheFate, I recently made a squad and I need helping hand or a second in command. My rank is 23 and I want people who are level 19 and up to join. I need help with forum and banners and all other things that come with the responsibility of running a squad. My goal is to have a powerful squad with many great players. So if you would like to help me on this destination please post here. Im open to any ideas and im easy to get along with. Also some might know me from a few of my other pervious names, Jetboy, Spitfire, Wolverine, A Skylit Drive and Epic! Im a good player, in a good match I average around 100 kils amd less then 50 deaths. Im not one to get all complicated, I like to keep things simple. I previously owned 181st Rebels but I discontinued the squad due to lack of resources and know hows.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by LF Spitfire.

help with my squad GREATE$T HIT$ 10 years 3 months ago #160046

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Hi EscapeTheFate, good luck with the new squad. I would suggest you might want to review the minimum rank requirements. If the minimum rank is too high, then you will find many of the good players have already signed with squads. nothing wrong with taking on some lower ranks, and helping them build up.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]TBUILT, LF Spitfire

help with my squad GREATE$T HIT$ 10 years 3 months ago #160053

• LF Spitfire
  • LF Spitfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • If it flys, it dies
  • Thank you received: 123
I get that, im just trying to find someone to help me run this. Someone who might be at a higher rank with photoshop and expirence with squad.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds