Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A fix to the problem with squadron request bug 10 years 2 months ago #155133

• 111th|On_Wings_oF
  • 111th|On_Wings_oF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 91
Bug: You've sent an in game squadron request, yet the squadron leader doesn't see one sent by you, and your unable to send in a new request.

Squadron Banner request bug solutions

#1 - If using a PC, only send a banner request if there's someone on to approve it at that time.

#2 - You can to use a tablet or phone to get around the inability to send a new request. Download the Dogfight app, sign in on your account, go to the squadron section and click join like you did before. You will not get the error message saying you've already sent a request this time. Thanks to 111th|Blamboom for discovering this using an I Phone.

#3 - Send your squadron leader or friend a pm including their email and DF password. They can use that to log in the game on your account and send a banner request using such a device.

What Falcons learned about the problem
After some testing, many questions, and detective work I discovered the commonality was players using windows 8 or 8.1 PCs. That when a PC user sends a request it -does- go through and can be accepted right then as normal, but if the request is not seen and accepted right away at some point later it becomes bugged. Bugged requests no longer show up to be accepted, disappearing from the leaders side as if it was never sent. Yet the game still thinks a request has been sent so will no longer let you send a second request.

Thanks for every ones help! Most notable Blamboom, and the 111th Falcons played a major roll. Also 2Storm2's help testing a banner request theory.

Yay I have my 111th Falcon Banner now :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2Storm2, ZebraUp, TOPH, mpenalba, [TFL] Robert33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th|On_Wings_oF.

A fix to the problem for getting your Squad Banner 10 years 1 month ago #160106

• 111th|On_Wings_oF
  • 111th|On_Wings_oF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 91
Can this topic get made a sticky somewhere or placed in a location it can easily get found? A lot of people get the PC squadron request bug.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th|On_Wings_oF.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds