Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 5 months ago #145711

• Hyperdrive
  • Hyperdrive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • built from spare body parts of dead combat pilots
  • Thank you received: 298
So some of you may have noticed that [WS] AbedM4 has been behaving strangely lately. To those who brought it to my attention, you know who you are, i say thank you. For those who arent aware and may not be as forgiving as those who mentioned it to me here's the deal: there was a language incident the other day followed by a tk incident today. The language incident was his brother using his account to be a troll, whereas the tk incident as near as i can tell was the real abed. Since he has to share his device theres no way to really prevent his brother from misbehaving under his account. Since his request to join the wraiths never came through, i cant demote him, kick him out or otherwise take any disciplinary action against him, other than chewing him out. With that being said, if there is one more confirmed report of him behaving in any way that is contrary to the wraith code of conduct, i will have no choice but to declare him publicly no longer a wraith. As of this post, he still remains a honorary wraith, but please keep in mind that his actions are NOT a result of anything that the 666th has discussed or implemented. If anyone encounters a problem with him, please send me a pm immediately so i can look into the matter and take the appropriate actions. Thank you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [DD]Big C, Gizmo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 5 months ago #145717

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Somebody told me that there is a ABEDM4 but it's not the real one and not the relative. Someone was almost copying his name and doing bad. I do not know. I do know that I have had several games with him and they were all good.

Wasn't much help to you but there is something weird going on.

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 5 months ago #145719

• Hyperdrive
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
There is an imposter one in rfc squadron .abedm4. As far as im aware that's just someone hoping to ignite a wraith v mom war for their own amusement.

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 5 months ago #145720

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Hyper there is someone using his name without the WS. They were trying to start up crap with MOM and pretending to be him. I'd get screen shots before you went after him.

There is a screen shot a few pages back with both of them on world chat at the same time. I think Max posted it.
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 5 months ago #145723

• Hyperdrive
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yea parrot, i saw that. I havent seen him do it since and i havent seen him play since then either. All i do know is that the wraith abed has been behaving badly lately so i had to do something about that before everyone got the wrong idea.

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 4 months ago #149014

• Hyperdrive
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well i hate to have to do this, but AbedM4 is no longer a wraith. His issues have started to affect the ranks of my senior pilots and that cannot be allowed. While i do understand some of his gripes, at this time there's nothing i can do about it. I've removed him from the official roster listed on the wraith thread, and he's been told by another wraith to remove the wraith tag from his name. I just cant deal with problematic pilots, so to the wraiths who see this, let this be a lesson to keep the drama in check. If you have a gripe, send it up the chain of command. If theres something i can do about it i will, if not, please dont keep complaining about it. I have enough difficulty trying to disperse information efficiently to the squad without having to deal with drama. Thank you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 4 months ago #149035

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Your squad is probably better off without Queensize. Let the little M's deal with him, I say!

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 4 months ago #149036

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

Cricket wrote: Your squad is probably better off without Queensize. Let the little M's deal with him, I say!

Little M's?

ALL IN 100%

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 4 months ago #149042

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Vonkopp wrote:

Cricket wrote: Your squad is probably better off without Queensize. Let the little M's deal with him, I say!

Little M's?

Yes ummmm what little M's are you talking about?

Wraith behavioral problems 10 years 4 months ago #149089

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126

Idiot

Flyin and dyin

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds