Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Paying For Squad Sites? 10 years 8 months ago #121469

• KpTNdIGbY
  • KpTNdIGbY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't Even Try
  • Thank you received: 286
Just a question, mainly for squad leaders or people high in the squad.

Does someone in your squad pay for your squad site??

Just wanna know because I know us falcons pay a lot and I have been looking at some sites and they have a lot of members and Webs.com only lets u have 50 on free!

Do you??
KpTNdIGbY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Paying For Squad Sites? 10 years 8 months ago #121486

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
Joomla is what zup uses for this website. He also added kunena forum to get the forum. It isn't very expensive. Send me a pm if you want me to build you one. I build them a lot. But if i build it, you have to pay for it :)

You can build a demo site that is free and lasts 30 days before they delete it. If you aren't good with technology then don't use this software.

These websites allow you to have as many members as you want.
I will build it for free if you want :)

Last edit: by yose[M]ite.

Paying For Squad Sites? 10 years 8 months ago #121587

• KpTNdIGbY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't Even Try

Dixieconfederate wrote: Joomla is what zup uses for this website. He also added kunena forum to get the forum. It isn't very expensive. Send me a pm if you want me to build you one. I build them a lot. But if i build it, you have to pay for it :)

You can build a demo site that is free and lasts 30 days before they delete it. If you aren't good with technology then don't use this software.

Lol Dixie, I don't need a website. We at the falcons probably have the most developed website (on what I have seen) we pay like $20 a month.

Also do you create the software or a site template, cause i make HTML templates for my friends.

Digby
KpTNdIGbY

Paying For Squad Sites? 10 years 8 months ago #121593

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Digby wrote:

Dixieconfederate wrote: Joomla is what zup uses for this website. He also added kunena forum to get the forum. It isn't very expensive. Send me a pm if you want me to build you one. I build them a lot. But if i build it, you have to pay for it :)

Lol Dixie, I don't need a website. We at the falcons probably have the most developed website (on what I have seen) we pay like $20 a month.

Also do you create the software or a site template, cause i make HTML templates for my friends.

Digby

I develope a little bit but I mostly do customer service for italian speaking people on kunena.org
I made many sites using joomla. You won't have any problems with amount of members. Webs.com looks cheap and not very official. The best part of joomla sites is almost anyone can make it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist :)

Paying For Squad Sites? 10 years 8 months ago #121596

• KpTNdIGbY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't Even Try

Dixieconfederate wrote:

Digby wrote:

Digby

I develope a little bit but I mostly do customer service for italian speaking people on kunena.org
I made many sites using joomla. You won't have any problems with amount of members. Webs.com looks cheap and not very official. The best part of joomla sites is almost anyone can make it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist :)

So when u say anyone can make it you mean you give us the software and tehn we make it?? Sounds interesting cause I wanna either be webmaster or a pilot and shave made a few websites. If ou ever have them could you amke one of the free preview ones so I can see how it works.

Thanks Digby
KpTNdIGbY

Paying For Squad Sites? 10 years 8 months ago #121600

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I didnt make this website and forum but it is an example of the software. You can make a forum a website just like this if you download the software.

For the website go to joomla
For the forum go to www.kunena.org
You can download template for it too but i think the one that is the default is the best

If you have google hangouts i can help you if you want.

All the websites i made expired within 30 days because I'm too cheap to purchase the site. But the price is great i just don't have a purpose to make one. I just enjoy doing it :)

Last edit: by yose[M]ite.

Paying For Squad Sites? 10 years 8 months ago #121623

• KpTNdIGbY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't Even Try
Hey Dixie

I saved the latest download onto my computer and found it in my files. I opened it and it came up with;

Packages
Copyright
Install
Liscense
Pkg_Kuena
READ ME

I don't know where to go from here and after that. I will get google hangouts too.

digby
KpTNdIGbY
The following user(s) said Thank You: yose[M]ite

Paying For Squad Sites? 10 years 8 months ago #121625

• yose[M]ite
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok,

Pm me your gmail and i will help you when i get back from vacation. I don't have service here :(

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds