Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114464

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • [LB] Pedrinho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Well,

As I can read at the Looney Bin thread, it is locked; Roo is permanently banned; and even MrsRoo is banned (I don't know if her ban is permanent or not, anyway).

Well, I quit asking for the reasons of their banment. The Roos are adults. They can handle themselves. It's just a game. Bla. Bla. And bla.

As I don't have an asylum anymore to stare at the TV windows, looks like I am not a Looney Bin. I am a "Lone Being" instead... :P

Thanks to Ronnie Biggs, Yellow Belly, Scooby24, Richard, Louise, JasonMC, PistolPete and Epic for the short-time company. See you in the skies, guys. This "Drama Queen" wants no more drama.
:lol: :silly: :blink: :dry: :whistle:

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yakuza, Jasonmc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114466

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 655
Well what am I now to do with this

One squad isn't here anymore
The Misfit from Texas and Texans never quit till the job is done

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114469

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
The fun thing is that I don't even need to change my banisher... ops, my banner!
The scenario changed, but the gag fits automatically!!! hahahahahahaha

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, Jasonmc, Trone187

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114496

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
if there is a second in command that is not banned i'll be happy to handle the squad to that person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, new jersey devil, [LB] Pedrinho, yakuza

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114552

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
I think that's a damn decent thing for Z to do Ped, why not give a shot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, [LB] Pedrinho

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114554

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
Yep, Good Idea.... One condition.... Let Zuperman Run his game and forum as he see's fit....Fair or UnFair is up to Him.... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, [*M]bhfoust

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114560

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 804
I think ped or Biggs would be second. Or sould we just say the squad has run its course.

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114566

• Jack fighter
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 438

dentinhead wrote: Yep, Good Idea.... One condition.... Let Zuperman Run his game and forum as he see's fit....Fair or UnFair is up to Him.... :)

I think this is the best advice I've seen given on here. I think we pay to play not criticise.
Unless I'm mistaken nobody has got rich out of this game and all the mods are unpaid.
They are all trying there best and that's all you can ask from anybody . I like Richy a lot but I can understand why he's been banned.
They are all trying at echoboom to keep this going for us and constant criticism from some quarters ain't helping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, DoGss, Wigbomb, [*M]bhfoust

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114570

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Richy, I see it as You criticised for thing's not being handled as you saw fit....Words started this....Funny how WORDS can start WAR'S. Do you think your the only one to go through something like this... I eluded to a similiar thing with me earlier to try to calm you down....Something to Do with Mrs Dent....
Words are nothing... The Mod's and Z will handle it in a timely manner.... If it's 2 weeks, It's Timely.....
Now someone breaking into a woman's house and beating her to a pulp while she's begging not to wake her kid up among other thing's.... Why does that have to take YEARS TO SORT out richy.......?
Should I blame you for that taking so long....... Laugh the words and nasty saying's off and let the Mod's and Z worry about the rest.... I'm sure they will handle it....
We here on the Forum Know Mrs Roo.... Do you think we would think any different of her for some thing's some one else said.... She's a Woman, and an outstanding one at That..... That's What Matters most...

CALM THE F DOWN...... as politely as it can be put.....

Edit: I'm pretty P&SS#d right now. I promised myself I wouldn't let this forum do this....

Edit again: I see richy's post was removed.... should I remove mine?

Last edit: by Dentinhead.

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114573

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

dentinhead wrote: Richy, I see it as You criticised for thing's not being handled as you saw fit....Words started this....Funny how WORDS can start WAR'S. Do you think your the only one to go through something like this... I eluded to a similiar thing with me earlier to try to calm you down....Something to Do with Mrs Dent....
Words are nothing... The Mod's and Z will handle it in a timely manner.... If it's 2 weeks, It's Timely.....
Now someone breaking into a woman's house and beating her to a pulp while she's begging not to wake her kid up among other thing's.... Why does that have to take YEARS TO SORT out richy.......?
Should I blame you for that taking so long....... Laugh the words and nasty saying's off and let the Mod's and Z worry about the rest.... I'm sure they will handle it....
We here on the Forum Know Mrs Roo.... Do you think we would think any different of her for some thing's some one else said.... She's a Woman, and an outstanding one at That..... That's What Matters most...

CALM THE F DOWN...... as politely as it can be put.....

Edit: I'm pretty P&SS#d right now. I promised myself I wouldn't let this forum do this....

Edit again: I see richy's post was removed.... should I remove mine?

Lmao. I was wondering what the hell you were going on,about lol. No idea what's going on. Love u dent lol.
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114574

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
LMAO too... It does look like I'm talking to a Wall......hahahaha :woohoo:
Looks like I just all the sudden blew a gasket......LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, DoGss

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114575

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

dentinhead wrote: LMAO too... It does look like I'm talking to a Wall......hahahaha :woohoo:

Literally spit out my coffee when I saw it. I was like well there goes dent that beautiful sob off to the moon hope he finds a way back one day..lol
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Dentinhead

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114576

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Yep, we had to delete the account and all posts. Some name calling and stuff on the MOM thread to provoke some other players.
Anyway, for your info one of the few things that came out positive of it: "Biggs or Ped, yes, I Richy Roo agrees"

So whoever wants to handle it I can restore the squad so that it continues working.

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114577

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028

dentinhead wrote: LMAO too... It does look like I'm talking to a Wall......hahahaha :woohoo:

Well mechanic "heal thyself" If anyone here knows how to fix a blown gasket it's you! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114578

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sorry Fella's.... I just looked into it, That gasket is on backorder for 2 weeks....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy, DoGss

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114579

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
If anyone flies with Dent keep your distance. He is emitting poisonous gasses :pinch: :sick: :sick: :sick:

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114588

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
i confess I can't understand half the posts here... :lol:

But I am taking this easy, guys. I just made some "word-jokes", about lone-looney, and laugh about the fact that my banner ilustrates the situation in such a fun and unexpected way...

And I will let to Biggs' hands the decision of keeping the squad alive or bury it for good. I don't have time to manage things like this. And I don't have patience, nor discipline to do it on a regular basis. And as I believe Biggs is way more occupied than me, I believe that this squad probably reached its end. Not a sad tone, though, nothing to make any drama. Hey, lets PLAY, lets have fun!

By the way, I will even install Windows 8 just to be able to play this game on a bigger screen, to see if I can improve my K/D ratio. Great move, Echoboom.

Thanks all of you guys.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, Ronnie Biggs

"Lone Being"? 10 years 9 months ago #114592

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Pedrinho wrote: i confess I can't understand half the posts here... :lol:

But I am taking this easy, guys. I just made some "word-jokes", about lone-looney, and laugh about the fact that my banner ilustrates the situation in such a fun and unexpected way...

And I will let to Biggs' hands the decision of keeping the squad alive or bury it for good. I don't have time to manage things like this. And I don't have patience, nor discipline to do it on a regular basis. And as I believe Biggs is way more occupied than me, I believe that this squad probably reached its end. Not a sad tone, though, nothing to make any drama. Hey, lets PLAY, lets have fun!

By the way, I will even install Windows 8 just to be able to play this game on a bigger screen, to see if I can improve my K/D ratio. Great move, Echoboom.

Thanks all of you guys.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MAN HUG BABY........ :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds