Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.

TOPIC:

The Handing Down 11 years 1 week ago #86800

• --J--
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
ok, invites sent to dxp, calvin, nacho..if you don't see it in your inbox check spam folder. Slender, I will try from the mod page.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CalvinIsAwesome

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Handing Down 11 years 1 week ago #88367

• --J--
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Ok, I see calvin and nacho on members list. Are you guy set up to receive post by email? I have not seen any responses yet. DxP, I have sent invites to both emails you provided. I have also direct added you via the dxp email. Have you received anything yet? Slenderman, I can not find your email address anywhere. I have tried the website and google groups. Either I lack the knowledge to do this, or I don't have the permissions required.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!

The Handing Down 11 years 6 days ago #88884

• *D~x~P-29*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 330
Hello My fellow Team members:

As we begin our newest journey together we want to ensure that the very best intentions are sought out before paving a new direction- but before we begin.

Slendy, --J--, Nachoo, Cal and I. Know and understand in order to be recognize as a team we must perform as a Team. By doing so your involvement counts, participation is very much required. moving forward we will begin with updating the Enigmas Corps. Registry. it's pretty simple- just vote here (reply) if you are still flying the Enigma flag. Now, we understand that their are some of you that are seasonal players so if your name is removed from the registry just simply check in - we'll verify and apply the updates. We will commence with the time line of April 15th through the 29th. Again if you were unable to make those dates just simple reach out tous and we'll apply those changes...

Team

We ask of you, each of you whom remain, come forward share your ideas and be apart of the changes that are to come, we will create together, The foundation is solid- now is time for you to come forward.

This message was posted on the official Enigma page and web site:
DXP
The following user(s) said Thank You: --J--, Nachoo

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds