Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78894

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Calling Dr Dave! Dr Dave Stat!

We need an emergency cranial rectal extraction.

Noush, you're not getting it. Your not going anywhere. Put your banner back on. Put your tag back on. I'm not doing this "new guy" thing all by myself you putz. I'm not going into a long exhausting post. Just do as your told! LISTEN TO YOUR M.O.M !!!
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78895

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

bopes wrote:

dogss wrote: What has happened to the mom I knew??? This angers me. Bopes I blame you. Your behind all of this. Wars back on bopes ON!

Bring it Dogss. Bopes is not afraid. You see, ve ah all betta zen you now Dogss. You have been cooling youwah heels in ze klink foowah too long now Dogss. You hef lost yoowah edge Doggsie. You may be beck, but ve nevah left.

Lol. I've been on a mission like Batman. In the worlds worst prisons playing an,ancient form of dogfight my skills have become like zeus . Yes zeus the fn Thunder God. Infact that's my new name you,call me Zeus bopes. You should have Retired like Pope Benedict. Now you'll feel my,wrath
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

Last edit: by DoGss.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78899

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481

dogss wrote:

bopes wrote:

dogss wrote: What has happened to the mom I knew??? This angers me. Bopes I blame you. Your behind all of this. Wars back on bopes ON!

Bring it Dogss. Bopes is not afraid. You see, ve ah all betta zen you now Dogss. You have been cooling youwah heels in ze klink foowah too long now Dogss. You hef lost yoowah edge Doggsie. You may be beck, but ve nevah left.

Lol. I've been on a mission like Batman. In the worlds worst prisons playing an,ancient form of dogfight my skills have become like zeus . Yes zeus the fn Thunder God. Infact that's my new name you,call me Zeus bopes. You should have Retired like Pope Benedict. Now you'll feel my,wrath

Zoos Schmoos, Dogss. While yoo hef been piddling avay in ze joint avoiding ze soap in ze shower Dogss and ze amorous attentions of yoowah cell mates, i hef been honing my skilz trying to write like ahnold speaks. yoowah puny zeus skilz do not confront me, Dogss.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78905

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bopes wrote:

dogss wrote:

bopes wrote:

Zoos Schmoos, Dogss. While yoo hef been piddling avay in ze joint avoiding ze soap in ze shower Dogss and ze amorous attentions of yoowah cell mates, i hef been honing my skilz trying to write like ahnold speaks. yoowah puny zeus skilz do not confront me, Dogss.

While I must say I am in awe of this new talent you have and find it absolutely hilarious and delightful, I'm still going to kill you! Where's your master bopes? Still getting the scraps from crazy king wiggys table. I have pictures you're sll going down. Wig never thought I'd get out he was wrong DEAD wrong
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: bopes

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78912

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78939

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516
Hello... just a random post passing by.

But really...

I'm sure I've said this before, and I'll say it again; MOM is the coolest squad out there, IMO. You fellas are unique, a carefree squad that's all about having fun and playing Dogfight, together. No rules, ifs, ands, or buts. Play the game and have one helluva time. That's what I admire about MOM.

So what's all this? Is MOM having an argument? I sure hope not, because it gets us KIDS nervous when Mom yells.

Keep rocking it, guys. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Dentinhead, junkhole61, MaVrk, beatea, Big Tex, Oedius Momicus, Paul Mantz, Jr., [LB] Pedrinho, ParrotHead and 2 other people also said thanks.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78993

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 729

dentinhead wrote: Noush leave the tag on.... The argument's are refreshing once in awhile. Also there is nothing to forgive... I just got off work It's 11pm I'm tired and I can't make as much sense as Big Tex and other's.... I'm going to bed....
Keep the MOM tag.... If you drop the tag It make's you look like a Whiney A^^ something or other.... I can't call you JACK-A-DONKEY, Paul allready made sure that's for me.....

Keep the MOM Tag on.....

Noush, what Dent said...if I could just understand it...! One of he joys of being MOM is we can agree to disagree and before anyone gets mad about it we've forgotten....what the hell were we talking about anyway??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

MOM tag on Bagger...!

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #79001

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481

bopes wrote: WHAT?!?

Now I'm pissed (and a little apprehensive).

First. Rules 1 through 3 trump all other rules but 6. And if you read the fine print somewhere in Rule 6 (Fourth Quatrain) it says:

"When the old fuel that is mean
Shall be stricken from the roster
The pencil necks will rejoice
For the day of the apocowigopolips is nigh"

So there you have it folks. Please be guided accordingly.

There, you see? When I wrote the above, shortly after DIESEL's announcement, the Ranking chart listed Wig at number 2. The hands on the apocowigopolips clock were perilously close to midnight.

Now, with DIESEL back in, the chart (as of this writing) shows Wig at number 7. The hands on the clock have been turned back to a slightly less doom-ridden distance from the fateful hour. Thus are the consequences predicted by the Fourth Quatrain of Rule 6 averted . . . for now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead

Last edit: by bopes.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #79020

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 729
I KNEW IT!!! With all the conclavian hubbub goin on at your home away from home (...that be Rome...) you've gotten too close to the incense dispenser! Be careful Bopesy, the Cardinals want their share... :ohmy: :lol: :woohoo:

this rule 11 is bringing me down 11 years 1 month ago #79794

• D I E S E L
  • D I E S E L's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 943
just left a DF game with M.O.M ' s joining all the time , remember I'm trying to go a week without pissing anyone off, and I'm
trying to remember who I said no 11 to and who I have not.... until someone says DIESEL 11 ? and I think here I go again... if I new a quick fix I'd offer one.... well besides doing away with it... I won't to go back to my blissful ignorance when red was red and blue was blue... really taking the wind out of my DF sail. k man aka DIESEL. .. MAYBE make a list of those who never wish to participate in rule 11 post it and have new and old members the ability to view it , if its a rule they wish to in force... u didn't ask for my two cents but there it is... later guys
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, bopes, Jimboslice27

this rule 11 is bringing me down 11 years 1 month ago #79796

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

k man wrote: just left a DF game with M.O.M ' s joining all the time , remember I'm trying to go a week without pissing anyone off, and I'm
trying to remember who I said no 11 to and who I have not.... until someone says DIESEL 11 ? and I think here I go again... if I new a quick fix I'd offer one.... well besides doing away with it... I won't to go back to my blissful ignorance when red was red and blue was blue... really taking the wind out of my DF sail. k man aka DIESEL. .. MAYBE make a list of those who never wish to participate in rule 11 post it and have new and old members the ability to view it , if its a rule they wish to in force... u didn't ask for my two cents but there it is... later guys

Sup diesel. I'm like you rule 11 has never been my cup of scotch. I kill everybody and announce it upon arrival. The only time I dont is if they are a much weaker opponent like bopes. However if someone is in need of points in shoot the zep I let them have at it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, D I E S E L, bopes, Oedius Momicus, Richyroo

Last edit: by DoGss.

this rule 11 is bringing me down 11 years 1 month ago #79797

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
My response was posted on the M.O.M thread before I read this.

this rule 11 is bringing me down 11 years 1 month ago #79802

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: My response was posted on the M.O.M thread before I read this.

I posted a response as well in the mom thread. Lets keep it there. Diesel head over there if you could

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, D I E S E L, Paul Mantz, Jr.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #80531

• T man
  • Thank you received: 64

Luna6 wrote: Hello... just a random post passing by.

But really...

I'm sure I've said this before, and I'll say it again; MOM is the coolest squad out there, IMO. You fellas are unique, a carefree squad that's all about having fun and playing Dogfight, together. No rules, ifs, ands, or buts. Play the game and have one helluva time. That's what I admire about MOM.

So what's all this? Is MOM having an argument? I sure hope not, because it gets us KIDS nervous when Mom yells.

MOMs are the most majestic, awesome, absolutely indescribable squad EVER. keep on keepin on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #80532

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736

T man wrote:

Luna6 wrote: Hello... just a random post passing by.

But really...

MOMs are the most majestic, awesome, absolutely indescribable squad EVER. keep on keepin on.

Mr. T, You have a good Dad there..... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead, T man

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #80566

• T man
  • Thank you received: 64
Thankee very much :P

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds