Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78679

• D I E S E L
  • D I E S E L's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 943
Howdy guys k man here aka DIESEL . I take my leave from the M.O.M GROUP ... lots of good guys here ... but I don't have time to be on the forum and was shocked to here the other day that there was a rule "11" I didn't know ... I like the first 3 and never looked past them, my fault , sorry. so I don't make anymore pencil necks mad, by not fallowing the M.O.M rules , really not sure how many you have now, I'll go back to flying alone, like the last AMERICAN FARMER I am , I stand and fly ALONE.
see u guys in the air :-) I'll never Chang lol
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: T man

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78681

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
Hey Diesel......

I don't think I've read all the rule's yet either :)

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78682

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
WHAT?!?

Now I'm pissed (and a little apprehensive).

First. Rules 1 through 3 trump all other rules but 6. And if you read the fine print somewhere in Rule 6 (Fourth Quatrain) it says:

"When the old fuel that is mean
Shall be stricken from the roster
The pencil necks will rejoice
For the day of the apocowigopolips is nigh"

So there you have it folks. Please be guided accordingly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78683

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I miss Diesel allready.... Maybe I'll join him...

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78684

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
Hi diesel.
If you dont like rule 11 all you have to do is state No rule 11 before you shot at an other M.O.M member.
Then they know whats comming an have no right to be upset.
No need to leave bc of rule 11
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: T man

Last edit: by bellsaj.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78690

• Quit Bug J4ff
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 572
i enjoy rule 11.Rather than hitting everything you see red,it's more satisfying and fun being selective.Getting in a tangle with multiple planes with squad members amongst them picking out the others.Seperateing the Mean Old Men from the boys. :)
Each to their own tho.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richyroo, Captain Noushbag

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78710

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • That's not flying, that's just falling with style
  • Thank you received: 1228
Diesel,

Thanks for posting a much needed reply. To avoid any further "shock", I am the "pencil-neck" that has a gripe with you. It just amazes me that you being here since the beginning, have never heard of rule 11 or have never had a single inquiry by any MOM you have shot down in the countless FFA games you have played. I have screen caps of the conversation we had in which I say "I don't mind, just announce it" and you reply "No way, I play a game". How do you not know about this rule if you respond "No Way" to my announce it request? Sorry, I don't buy it for a second, but to each his own. I or any of the future MOM's should not have to learn to watch out for certain MOM's. It is the entire basis for rule 11--just announce your intention. Period. Takes two words: "No 11". Done Deal. It's only a courtesy call. I actually enjoy it when a MOM asks me to go head to head in a FFA, it's great practice.

been Noushed lately?

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78716

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
actually, I've known for quite some time Diesel shoot's anyone. Many people have... I've never had a problem with it...
If I had my way I'd play the Dogfight game that way also... I don't want people complaining.. So I opt out of those game's.... Announce as soon as I enter a dogfight game "I'm going to shoot everyone" Not gonna do it...
It's not very fair when there's 6 MOM's in a dogfight game and only 2 other's... Man that's sporting......
Maybe we should put Profile's of each member on the 1st page so we know how they play.... We'll start with Dent......Dent He's a Jack-A-Donkey, Is worthless, Can't bomb for $**^, Only in it for the point's, Spawnkillin A&^H0^^, Worst example of a MOM we have......

About sum's it up I think.....

Edit: Please add to Dent's profile..... Dumbest MF here
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomer1, [LB] Pedrinho

Last edit: by Dentinhead.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78718

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
Diesel, you've been in the squad since the beginning, the majority of us know how you play, we learnt the hard way, if new squad members can't accept learning the way we did and need their hands held, that's tough, let em learn the hard way too, so no quitting the squad for you boyo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, bomer1, SheiBe Kopf

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78719

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297

dentinhead wrote: actually, I've known for quite some time Diesel shoot's anyone. Many people have... I've never had a problem with it...
If I had my way I'd play the Dogfight game that way also... I don't want people complaining.. So I opt out of those game's.... Announce as soon as I enter a dogfight game "I'm going to shoot everyone" Not gonna do it...
It's not very fair when there's 6 MOM's in a dogfight game and only 2 other's... Man that's sporting......
Maybe we should put Profile's of each member on the 1st page so we know how they play.... We'll start with Dent......Dent He's a Jack-A-Donkey, Is worthless, Can't bomb for $**^, Only in it for the point's, Spawnkillin A&^H0^^, Worst example of a MOM we have......

Edit: Pleas add to Dent's profile..... Dumbest MF here

if your the dumist then iam the dullest we have rules dam no one told me
and NO YOU CANT JOIN DIESEL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78725

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ktheo wrote:

dentinhead wrote: actually, I've known for quite some time Diesel shoot's anyone. Many people have... I've never had a problem with it...

and NO YOU CANT JOINQuit DIESEL.

LMAO I had to fix that Ktheo.....LMAO

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78728

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ya know how much of this DIESEL'S gonna read?..........None.......LMAO...... I Miss ya allready DIESEL..... Yer probably out doin something on the farm....

Last edit: by Dentinhead.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78731

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dent, you're in the Star Chamber. If you don't like it, vote to eliminate the dmned rule. I didn't write it, but you can't criticize someone for following a rule you as a SC are responsible for. Take it out, I agree with you too, I rather shoot everyone equally... but don't put a rule and say you won't follow it, or that certain people are exceptions...I hate the grey zone :evil:

been Noushed lately?

Last edit: by Captain Noushbag.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78742

• Richyroo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1315
Deleted by Roo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Captain Noushbag, Gizmo.

Last edit: by Richyroo. Reason: Scared of offence

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78744

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I'm worthless in the SC. I didn't make rule 11. Maybe you should have brought it to MOM first. This is the first I've heard from you about not caring for rule 11.
The SC is more for voting on new members. If you want me or anyone else out of the SC Kick me out.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78746

• Richyroo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1315
Dent you are a real leg end and I know that I wasn't having a POP at you or anyone else and I'm certain Noushy Noush Noush wasn't trying to cause offence to you either...... NOONE would want you OR anyone else booted from the Chamber of starts!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Captain Noushbag

Last edit: by Richyroo.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78768

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

dentinhead wrote: I'm worthless in the SC. I didn't make rule 11. Maybe you should have brought it to MOM first. This is the first I've heard from you about not caring for rule 11.
The SC is more for voting on new members. If you want me or anyone else out of the SC Kick me out.

Didn't say you made rule 11
I did bring it to MOM first
I say i dont care for it everytime i get shot down. Do I question it? Sure.
Never even implied you get kicked out out of SC

been Noushed lately?

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78770

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

dentinhead wrote: I'm worthless in the SC. I didn't make rule 11. Maybe you should have brought it to MOM first. This is the first I've heard from you about not caring for rule 11.

been Noushed lately?

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78787

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 729

dentinhead wrote:

ktheo wrote:

Dent, I'm afraid you can't take my title as dumbest MOM...I am a member of the SC, but I can't tell you where Rule 11 came from. Even dumber, I always thought 11 was just a courtesy...ask others if they are ok with it and go from there. Even dumberer, I just figured if a MOM did shoot me down, that was their way of saying they weren't cool with rule 11. I am so dumb I didn't figure they were blatant rule breakers who are causing me real physical and ethical harm. If I was smarter, I would have checked myself into the local emergency room to be sure my injuries weren't fatal. Then i'd have found a good ambulance chasing lawyer to press charges. But, I'm not that smart...I thought this was just a game where I could digitally kill or be killed....Invoking Rule 11 as a courtesy to other MOMs is all well and good, but I never thought scofflaws like DIESEL were in the same class as teamkillers, spawnkillers, or no names...just thought he was a helluva pilot who liked to shoot folks. So, I guess that really is dumb, dumber, dumbest... :blink: :blush: :oops:

and NO YOU CANT JOINQuit DIESEL.

LMAO I had to fix that Ktheo.....LMAO

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78791

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 744

Captain Noushbag wrote: Dent, you're in the Star Chamber. If you don't like it, vote to eliminate the dmned rule. I didn't write it, but you can't criticize someone for following a rule you as a SC are responsible for. Take it out, I agree with you too, I rather shoot everyone equally... but don't put a rule and say you won't follow it, or that certain people are exceptions...I hate the grey zone :evil:

Rule 11, Rule 11, Rule 11.......... Can I remind all of you one VERY important thing that you all have overlooked??

............RULE ONE....

MOM is about the fact that we are not like the other Squads... You want hard core RULES to follow? Join the Falcons..

DIESEL plays like several of others who are in that mold... WAMP, BUNNYBUNNY, ___eas___ , Chanac, Rockport, are just a few of others who are unique.. If they are over your carrier or airport, you are going to play hell getting air born. They are great to have on your team and you hate it when they are not.. You can't choose who's on your team, so, choose if you want to play. If you see someone who does not adhere to your style of play, leave or deal with them any way you can..
The following user(s) said Thank You: salento, bellsaj, Dentinhead, bomer1, beatea, Paul Mantz, Jr., Richyroo, KA5EY

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78806

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

SheiBe Kopf wrote:

Captain Noushbag wrote: Dent, you're in the Star Chamber. If you don't like it, vote to eliminate the dmned rule. I didn't write it, but you can't criticize someone for following a rule you as a SC are responsible for. Take it out, I agree with you too, I rather shoot everyone equally... but don't put a rule and say you won't follow it, or that certain people are exceptions...I hate the grey zone :evil:

Rule 11, Rule 11, Rule 11.......... Can I remind all of you one VERY important thing that you all have overlooked??

............RULE ONE....

MOM is about the fact that we are not like the other Squads... You want hard core RULES to follow? Join the Falcons..

DIESEL plays like several of others who are in that mold... WAMP, BUNNYBUNNY, ___eas___ , Chanac, Rockport, are just a few of others who are unique.. If they are over your carrier or airport, you are going to play hell getting air born. They are great to have on your team and you hate it when they are not.. You can't choose who's on your team, so, choose if you want to play. If you see someone who does not adhere to your style of play, leave or deal with them any way you can..

Or should we say, we are Mean Old Men...by definition you're in the grey zone... B) :cheer: :lol:

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78807

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...or is that the o-zone...? :silly:

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78869

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Captain Noushbag wrote:

Didn't say you made rule 11
I did bring it to MOM first
I say i dont care for it everytime i get shot down. Do I question it? Sure.
Never even implied you get kicked out out of SC

You said I was responsible for the rule..... Anything else I can't remember and I'm not digging for the info. And dropping the Tag because of an argument get's no one anywhere..... I'll drop mine so you can keep your's If you'd like.... :)

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78871

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I don't know why i am saying this but most people forgot why MOM was created. Also known as the over 50 squad. It was made for old people to just mess around. Thats what i don't like about all the squads, its gotten so intense, now its all about "rules". Losen up people, its a game to have fun. Not follow rules.

O and i would like to apologize, i have gotten extremely mad at some people taking this too seriously.

Noushbag, do u have any idea how many people i have seen break that rule. Most MOM i play with are there to have fun and kill, they don't follow all the rules. And people are suppose to kill in a dogfight, doesn't matter what squad u are. Unless u have a strong belief about not killing ur own squad members, then don't, but u can't hold that against people if they kill u. im sorry if that offened u, it wasn't meant to, but kman's just one of those people i love love playing against. He has always beena good challenge and fun to play with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Paul Mantz, Jr., T man

Last edit: by bomer1.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78873

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Noush........ Your not dropping the tag.....

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78875

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
Question asked.
YES!
Question answered.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78885

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dent, you were just sticking out for Diesel and rightfully so. Im a "noushbag" for anything offensive Ive said to Diesel and for causing you or anyone else any distress.

I retract it all (except the sheep thing, thats just funny). I've said this before but ill say it again so bomber and anyone else who haven't read through the long mom thread understand where I'm coming from. I read a rule and like the law abiding citizen i am, i followed it. Although not necessarily agreeing to it. It's open to interpretation and anyone and everyone has their own version. Ultimately, its confusing, as well as unjust to other squads and noobs. It's an FFA game, so lets all just FFA.

Diesel understood this naturally but it wasn't apparent to me as Diesel has never posted. Heck, I know more about bomber than I know about a respected mom member..not good. Im afraid I've caused irreversible damage, for that forgive me, but i truly believe squad members should be required to say a few things in the forum, as not to be a complete stranger to fellow squad members. I don't plan on being very active on the forums so im waxing it solo. It was a pleasure to have met you all.

been Noushed lately?

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78886

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477
What has happened to the mom I knew??? This angers me. Bopes I blame you. Your behind all of this. Wars back on bopes ON!
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: salento, Paul Mantz, Jr.

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78890

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Noush leave the tag on.... The argument's are refreshing once in awhile. Also there is nothing to forgive... I just got off work It's 11pm I'm tired and I can't make as much sense as Big Tex and other's.... I'm going to bed....
Keep the MOM tag.... If you drop the tag It make's you look like a Whiney A^^ something or other.... I can't call you JACK-A-DONKEY, Paul allready made sure that's for me.....

Keep the MOM Tag on.....

MOM .... MEAN OLD MEN ??? 11 years 1 month ago #78892

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481

dogss wrote: What has happened to the mom I knew??? This angers me. Bopes I blame you. Your behind all of this. Wars back on bopes ON!

Bring it Dogss. Bopes is not afraid. You see, ve ah all betta zen you now Dogss. You have been cooling youwah heels in ze klink foowah too long now Dogss. You hef lost yoowah edge Doggsie. You may be beck, but ve nevah left.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.610 seconds