Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Official S.A.G.E Thread 11 years 2 months ago #67549

• thenightmaresbegi
  • thenightmaresbegi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I enjoy playing basketball. DRose all the way
  • Thank you received: 38
Hello fellow pilots, this is darkmist speaking. If you haven't known, I've created my own squad named S.A.G.E. In this squad we have NO RULES. I do not wish to bound pilots by elaborate rules, but instill freedom. In other words, BE YOURSELF. And this goes to reality, too. I've always been told, "Go to school and get a good paying job," or, "Don't act like a dumb fool in public." But I've always despised those kind of persons. What I'm trying to do is become a person that can survive on his OWN judgment, not anothers'. But that doesn't mean I'm going to go around judging people. I'm still going to be respectful toward others. But, I don't want to be something other than myself. And I hope you can join in, too.

-darkmist
Kik me fellow pilots
~Username: thedarkmist262

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official S.A.G.E Thread 11 years 2 months ago #67551

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Haha black eagles has the same exact rules, no rules. Except no team killing orbusing bad language

The Official S.A.G.E Thread 11 years 2 months ago #67563

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963

thenightmaresbegi wrote: Hello fellow pilots, this is darkmist speaking. If you haven't known, I've created my own squad named S.A.G.E. In this squad we have NO RULES. I do not wish to bound pilots by elaborate rules, but instill freedom. In other words, BE YOURSELF. And this goes to reality, too. I've always been told, "Go to school and get a good paying job," or, "Don't act like a dumb fool in public." But I've always despised those kind of persons. What I'm trying to do is become a person that can survive on his OWN judgment, not anothers'. But that doesn't mean I'm going to go around judging people. I'm still going to be respectful toward others. But, I don't want to be something other than myself. And I hope you can join in, too.

-darkmist

Being respectful isn't being someone else. It's being respectful. "Go to school" "Get a good job" and "Don't act like a dumb fool in public" are all very good rules, it's just common courtesy. Don't you think that it's annoying when you're out with friends, say, at a movie, and some guy is shouting out comments at the actors?

There's a fine line between being filtering your thoughts, and being annoying. Stay on the right side.

RADAR out.
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Gary-the-pink

The Official S.A.G.E Thread 11 years 2 months ago #67576

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 142
Bomer not forget to mention that our pilots are air aces. This is our main rule
Nos cruzamos por el aire....

The Official S.A.G.E Thread 11 years 2 months ago #67581

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Right, o i forgot to tell u guys, mist will be fighting with us enzo. Black eagles.

The Official S.A.G.E Thread 11 years 2 months ago #67663

• thenightmaresbegi
  • thenightmaresbegi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I enjoy playing basketball. DRose all the way
  • Thank you received: 38

bomer1 wrote: Right, o i forgot to tell u guys, mist will be fighting with us enzo. Black eagles.

That's right, my other account will be helping you guys out now and then. Oh Enzo, I signed up on the black eagles web page, just like you asked.
Kik me fellow pilots
~Username: thedarkmist262

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds