Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Where's my Spad 12 years 3 months ago #6367

• Shawford
  • Shawford 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I paid for it but why is it sometimes missing from my hanger.
And another thing I go chasing after an enemy aircraft and suddenly he disappears leaving behind a
percentage value.Whats that all about.
Finally, could people please stop shooting me down.
Thank-you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Where's my Spad 12 years 3 months ago #6368

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Next time you are entering the game, note which team you are on (planes have insignias). The spad is Allied, and a plane purchase on one "side" doesn't get you the same plane on the other"side." If you go in as a german team member, you'll see only those planes.

Not sure about percents, lots of weird things happen if you or the other plane has data rate or weak signal problems.

My apologies if you have been victim to my own guns. But that's the goal : )

All kidding aside, one fellow who was blasting me regularly in one game chatted something about staying out of his gun sights if I didn't like getting shot down. I took his advice to heart, and still have a long ways to go, but if you think about it, it's simple: fly so that you don't frequent the center of someone's gun sight.

Manfred

Re: Where's my Spad 12 years 3 months ago #6507

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Wich means do not fly straght when a enemy is after you if some one is above you don't fly level get your plane in some odd manuvir that you can't be hit in and don't turn in the same direction constantly youse your vertical and horazontal turns to if ther us a plane on your tail don't keep in a turn tool out of it barel roll while slowing engender and thel Lilly fly by you.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds