• Page:

TOPIC:

Unable to Chat 12 years 3 months ago #6021

• Player BP
  • Player BP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 6
Previously I was unable to even bring up my keyboard to chat on my Droid Bionic, now with the update I did yesterday, I can bring my keyboard up, but when I type and hit done, nothing goes in the box. I did not know if this was a problem for anyone else, or just me. If anyone has any tips, that would be awesome. I love this game ZUPERMAN! Addicting to say the least, my wife is the only one that may not be a fan of the game...
"If at first you don't succeed, it's probably gonna take a while."

"dun DUN! DUN! DUN DUn DUN DUn Dun Dun, dun Dun DUn Dun DUn DUN, DUn Dun DUn Dun." - Top Gun Theme Song

"D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, duuuuuun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun..." - Danger Zone,...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Unable to Chat 12 years 3 months ago #6029

• capt Joe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
It means your wifi is down and you have no connection with wifi. All multiplayer games need wif B)
ok,everyone. ive got good guns on my plane. ive gotcreepers and enderdragons on my side so watch out u also better join enigima because were beast!!!! [e] capt joe

Re: Unable to Chat 12 years 3 months ago #6033

• Player BP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
My wifi appears to be working, I can shut down my phone service and just run off wifi, still no luck. Wifi works great at my house, whenever I am at my house, my phone is connected to my wifi. Using it for my computer right now to type this message.

"dun DUN! DUN! DUN DUn DUN DUn Dun Dun, dun Dun DUn Dun DUn DUN, DUn Dun DUn Dun." - Top Gun Theme Song

"D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, duuuuuun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun..." - Danger Zone,...

Re: Unable to Chat 12 years 3 months ago #6046

• capt Joe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Reboot your iPod/iPad/phone
ok,everyone. ive got good guns on my plane. ive gotcreepers and enderdragons on my side so watch out u also better join enigima because were beast!!!! [e] capt joe

Re: Unable to Chat 12 years 3 months ago #6115

• Player BP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Still no go...

Re: Unable to Chat 12 years 3 months ago #6116

• *430*
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
MY COUSIN HAS A DROID AND cant chat too
Im the guy who is always killing u. WHEN I GET TO UR BASE U WILL PUT ON UR BRAKE AND JUST WAIT. I WILL KILL ANY ONE IN THE SKY UNTILL I DIE.Will do as what i shall do.

*430*A.K.A I WAS BOSS 303

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds