• Page:

TOPIC:

GRHHHHHH FIX THIS....BOMB STILL GOING OFF ON SPAWN 12 years 3 months ago #5969

• mbizzi
  • mbizzi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
MY BOMB IS STILL GOING OFF WHEN SPAWNING SENDING ME FLYING IN THE AIR THEN LOSING 100 POINTS FROM CRASHING.....NOW I DID NOT BELIEVE IT COULD EVER HAPPEN BUT IT IS GETTING WORSE....FREQUENCY HAS DOUBLED AND NOW IT'S HAPPENING ON NOT ONLY WHAT USED TO BE JUST THE GERMAN SIDE BUT NOW THE ALLIED SIDE TOO.....GRHHHHHHHH FIX THIS I WILL KEEP POSTING TILL IT IS FIXED BUT THE PROBLEM HAS NEVER EVEN BEEN ADDRESSED....... :angry:
NO OFFENSE BUT ALL THESE UPDATES ARE JUST THROWING MORE BUGS AND GLITCHES IN THE GAME...FOR EXAMPLE PRIOR TO AND UP TO THE FIRST THREE UPDATES EVER! THIS BOMB PROBLEM HAS NEVER AROSE....AFTER ONE OF THE UPDATES BOMBINGS BEGAN......FIX THIS PLZ.....GRHHHHHH :angry: HTC THUNDERBOLT....ANDROID MARKET
"All they that take up the sword, shall perish with the sword"--- the book of Matthew

"It is only the dead that have seen the end of war"--Plato
"We make war that we may live in peace"--Aristotle
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"--Jean Paul Sartre
"WHEN YOU HAVE TO KILL A MAN IT COSTS...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: GRHHHHHH FIX THIS....BOMB STILL GOING OFF ON SPAWN 12 years 3 months ago #5971

• Player BP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 6
Does it happen as soon as you start, or after you have played for a while. Because I know in some games tanks will sit there and as soon as you appear, blast you. This is becoming a more frequent thing. Maybe you have already checked this, but look to see if someone else took you out, or if it says you took yourself out. And once you are blown up, just sit there and maybe you will see the tank that blew you up if this is the case. It will send your plane in the air if it is a tank, I know, I did it once...;-)
"If at first you don't succeed, it's probably gonna take a while."

"dun DUN! DUN! DUN DUn DUN DUn Dun Dun, dun Dun DUn Dun DUn DUN, DUn Dun DUn Dun." - Top Gun Theme Song

"D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, duuuuuun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun..." - Danger Zone,...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Makaela

Last edit: by Player BP.

Re: GRHHHHHH FIX THIS....BOMB STILL GOING OFF ON SPAWN 12 years 3 months ago #6016

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
mbizzi this was addressed and fixed long ago...
i don't understand how it's possible to even happen since 'bomb' is disabled until you take off.

Do you have any special trick to reproduce? Anybody else is seeing this still happenning?

Re: GRHHHHHH FIX THIS....BOMB STILL GOING OFF ON SPAWN 12 years 3 months ago #6018

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
lol!zuperman i have a poblem too when i blow up a bomb on myself i do this crazy spin.it sometimes works and sometimes it doesnt.it sure helps ina dogfight :lol: ;)
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: GRHHHHHH FIX THIS....BOMB STILL GOING OFF ON SPAWN 12 years 3 months ago #6019

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I don't think I've had my bomb drop but sometimes I do start at the same time as someone else and we both crash
Don't ever quit.

Re: GRHHHHHH FIX THIS....BOMB STILL GOING OFF ON SPAWN 12 years 3 months ago #6022

• Chan the master
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • PlsDontShoot
  • Thank you received: 15
IM NOT EXPERIANCING THIS PROBLEM :lol: HOPE IT GETS FIXED MATT :) C YA IN THE SKIES
If you lose in the OUTSIDE, you will also lose in the INSIDE...I think

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.113 seconds