TOPIC:

zupperman ! bad loosers ! 3 years 8 months ago #380926

• dognamitt
  • dognamitt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
recently i notice players who are bad loosers swapping sides in the last throws of the game for a win or people swapping to make a side uneven .could you place a timer on the ability to swap sides to stop this practice
im sure if there was a 20 or 30 second wait players would think twice about changing sides last minute
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, V.Huntress War, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

zupperman ! bad loosers ! 3 years 8 months ago #380931

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
what you stand people go back and forth like you really care can't handle losing dog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

Last edit: by Alex Galt.

zupperman ! bad loosers ! 3 years 8 months ago #380932

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
Dognamitt wrote:- “recently i notice players who are bad loosers swapping sides in the last throws of the game for a win or people swapping to make a side uneven .could you place a timer on the ability to swap sides to stop this practice
im sure if there was a 20 or 30 second wait players would think twice about changing sides last minute”
Well if you have a thing that makes ya wait 30seconds to switch sides it overwrites the priority queue access cuz switching sides easily and priority queue access is a benefit for premium players. I think zup may have to rework multiplayer.
This is what I mean- My guess on how multiplayer in DFE works now is when one player is online, they are put in some random match. Now when other players come in, they have a chance of entering that match and this goes on till it reaches a point where if any player(s) are online, they will be put in that same match ( if it hasn’t ended )
Note- I cannot confirm this as its a guess, if you know how it actually works, let me know.

My idea to prevent this issue- Its a bit anticlimactic, but it could work. We could have players create their own rooms and change room settings ( like room size, game mode etc ) so players can choose what match they want. To add on to this, I have seen developers making “expansions” for the game as separate apps Ex-> Having one app to play on allied side and another for central powers but with cross-support so the central powers app is like an extension. This will make changing sides longer so ya cant switch fast last minute

And as always, I want YOUR OPINION on this. Have a nice day!

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

The following user(s) said Thank You: coyote

Last edit: by Sikorsky. Reason: EXPANDING THE POST!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds