• Page:

TOPIC:

Stops running n back to home page 4 years 4 months ago #378797

• onekill
  • onekill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 104
ONEKILL here I just got this Galaxy tab E lite n it's running on the 4.4.4. Android and the app stops running the tablet was reset back to factory settings so I updated everything that I can think of but. The game stops running for some reason has anyone else ever had this problem or something like that need some help I have restarted the tablet and even turn the tablet off n still same thing any information would be nice thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Stops running n back to home page 4 years 4 months ago #378798

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
No idea, but android 4.4.4 is so old... my guess is that Unity (the game engine that I use) just stopped supporting it. I've just sent an update right now, hopefully it works, otherwise you may need to look for a newer tablet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: onekill

Stops running n back to home page 4 years 4 months ago #378807

• onekill
  • onekill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 104
Zup this is funny I download old dogfight through that went to DF elite right well it went all the way through to world chat but no internet connection I don't know if its because of it being the old game but I just thought that was funny ONEKILL thanks for getting back to me so quickly looking for that update didn't find it yet but it's

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.409 seconds