Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345631

• Sokol 1
  • Sokol 1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I can't believe that I paid $5 (5 time the normal app's price) for a game where im getting kicked to watch ads between each fight, where pc players are playing with smartphones player, so they are a real hard targets, after few ads there are no more so you must wait 6 minutes to join a game's ending to get kicked and wait again 6 more minutes, pc player make the game lags because a 7 mb computer wifi card is way faster than a 2.5 mb iphone 4s wifi card it is also way faster and stable to aim your target with a large screen and keyboard than moving your smartphone there shall be server EXCLUSIVELY for pc AND smartphone

I rate this game -30 over 10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sokol 1.

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345632

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
"Lighten up Francis". . .I play on PC, Ipad, and a phone...theres small differences, but its not unplayable. ;)

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345634

• Sokol 1
The small difference make the change in the balance

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345670

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
I played a couple of games against this guy, it was a little jumpy at the time but not too bad.
He was complaining about everything then. Very negative attitude.
I think he probably complained about his mothers milk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345671

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
Just as skeeter and pmoon said, this game is a lot of fun once you get used to it. Now if you payed $5 for it, it's only logical that you try and get your money's worth. So I would keep playing for a week and see how much better you get. Maybe after a while you'll join a squadron and realize what a great group of people belongs to this community.

And I wouldn't complain too much about issues with your iPhone 4S. It is a 5 year old phone :)

All the best to ya, hope Dogfight turns out to be a positive experience.

-Agent003
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sir Wumper, [*M]Skyripper, Viper10{WP}

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345899

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I have an old copy of "Davy Crockett's Guide to Winning at DF" the cover is a little worn, and one page is ripped out (the last page, Davy said he loved me on there). I will sell you the book cheap, I paid $199.00 for it a year ago. I will sell it for $24.99, plus shipping and handling. Send me your credit card info and address. I will ship it out right away.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: RT, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Gannet, Viper10{WP}, S. E. Dailey

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345929

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
I'm amazed you get it to run on an IPhone 4S!

Sir Hilk, hate to tell you this, Sir Crockett sold several copies of that book, including the last page.

Man......that was a ton of X's and O's! ⚡️

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345997

• Sokol 1
It turned out to be positive once i learn 6 mins timer isnt here everyday, i got quite pissed at the beginning cuz i bought this game on the wrong day, I almost got the feeling of a shitty facebook game with energy dozen

And also, why getting kicked to watch ads in these days if there's aldready a 50 pts button who will get an ads in exchange of 50 pts?

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #345999

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968

Sokol 1 wrote: It turned out to be positive once i learn 6 mins timer isnt here everyday, i got quite pissed at the beginning cuz i bought this game on the wrong day, I almost got the feeling of a shitty facebook game with energy dozen

And also, why getting kicked to watch ads in these days if there's aldready a 50 pts button who will get an ads in exchange of 50 pts?

Glad to hear things are going alright so far. When you leave a game, you have to wait 6 minutes to join another one. However, you can hit Watch Ad (its right near the timer) to see a 30 second ad and get rid of the timer. The 50 points button is just like it seems, watch an ad and get 50 points.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Closed 7 years 5 months ago #346016

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

Sokol 1 wrote: It turned out to be positive once i learn 6 mins timer isnt here everyday, i got quite pissed at the beginning cuz i bought this game on the wrong day, I almost got the feeling of a shitty facebook game with energy dozen

It would help if you could leave a good review at the Play Store. We would appreciate it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.939 seconds