Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

questionss from a noob 11 years 9 months ago #26884

• mordred1973
  • mordred1973's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey guys just got this yesterday for my kindle. I was having trouble getting to the forum so I uninstalled then reinstalled. I had already upgraded for 5 bucks. Now it says upgrade on my home screen and when I try to upgrade again it tells me I already have it. What should I do. Secondly just got leveled up to 4 and had already bought the spad. It wont let me fly it tho. Instead of select it says upgrade. Sorry if these questions have been answered a ton of times already but as I said I'm new and just don't know. I play a ton of drag racing and would love to get into this more. Hard to compete tho in lower levels with inferior planes. Heard the spad was pretty alright. Thanks for any help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mordred1973.

Re: questionss from a noob 11 years 9 months ago #26886

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196
Have you tried restarting your kindle
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Re: questionss from a noob 11 years 9 months ago #26888

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Dogfight is new to the kindle, it used to be just for Droid and Appel. This seems to be a common problem. Message Zuperman with the issue, and he'll try to get it fixed for the next update. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: questionss from a noob 11 years 9 months ago #26889

• mordred1973
Yeah just tried restarting. Still there. I'm frustrated. Bought the plane and bought the additional star for it and all I can do is fly the original plane. I want to love this game and am willing to suffer defeats untill I get better and get better hardware. Bit this sucks.

Re: questionss from a noob 11 years 9 months ago #26890

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
don't worry too much about it. one of our top aces, skydavis, actually prefers the starting planes to anything but the very se5a and albatross dv (best allied and axis planes) because they can turn in so little space. they aren't as good head on, but they're really deadly in a turning fight. :)

its the general opinion of the aces that an ace is an ace in any plane, and a noob is a noob in any plane. skill matters more than what you fly. if you can fly well in the fokker dr1 and sopwith camel, imagine how well you'll be able to fly in a better plane! don't give up, you'll improve.

oh, and couple bits of advice; once you can hold the plane steady easily in a head on fight, go recalibrate your plane to a higher level of sensitivity. crank it up a little each game until you're at 100% sensitvity. you won't be any good in a turning fight until you're at 100%. :P recalibrate before you play, and whenever you change position darastically, too.

glad you like the game, have fun! :)
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mordred1973

Last edit: by CalvinIsAwesome.

Re: questionss from a noob 11 years 9 months ago #26891

• mordred1973
Thanks for the tips. I just bought the. 99 cent deal and can now fly my plane. Much better. Leveled up to 5 and halfway to 6 in just a few minutes. Hopefully the lifetime membership issue will get resolved within the month. I pmed zuperman and told him the issue and left my in game name and email address. U guys can look for me in the skies. Tag is mordred. Ill be playing a lot when I'm not drag racing.

Re: questionss from a noob 11 years 9 months ago #26967

• Allied
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • God save the Queen!
  • Thank you received: 162
Same thing here.But luckily i logged into same account and upgraded on my ipod so i am alot better but when kindle gets better i will use it because of bigger screen.
our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen! Send her victorious, Happy and glorious, Long to reign over us, God save the Queen!
[IMG]img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200912171940...320px-Union_flag_160[IMG]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds