Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

what the f its not working 12 years 4 days ago #16922

• the german ace
  • the german ace's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I upgraded to the full versoin and it still says i did not but on order history it says i did help i have a kindle fire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: what the f its not working 12 years 4 days ago #16925

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Hi Ace! I'm not official help but I can tell you this. They have just released dogfight on Amazon recently(last week?) and there may be a glitch.
I advise you to email Z direct at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .
I hope everything gets fixed soon and tell us how it's running on your fire!

Re: what the f its not working 12 years 4 days ago #16932

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
And, since Z gets a crapload of emails from us, try his company, echoboom, too. Idk what the email adress is. Search for echoboom on the forum qnd maybe you'll find it. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: what the f its not working 12 years 3 days ago #16981

• Mcfly111
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey calvin..still getting connection lost every time i spawn.havn been able to play for over 2 weeks.i have a galaxy s2.good fone.not my internet.very annoying.any ideas?

Re: what the f its not working 12 years 3 days ago #16986

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Youve deleted and reInstalled the app multiple times? I garentee you wnt lose data. Ive done it at least a dozen times. :) if youve done that, hmmm..... Trey reseting your router/modem or whatever you use. Sometimes it wont work for certain things in my experience. My ipad is constantly losing connection when the computer works just fine. send slenderman a message if this doesnt work. He sould be on the forum for a few minutes in the next couple days. :)
See you in the skies!

Re: what the f its not working 12 years 2 days ago #16992

• iQQi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 62
I used to have 'lost connection' on my home WiFi, occurred shortly after log on.

I did two do things, change my provider to one that has a better upload speed (I was on cable and only had 300 to 500 kbs) - I also had to get a new router - the new connection was 100mb both ways but some setting in the router kept the upload speeds low. A new router solved the issue (I played with all combinations possible in the set up of the first router unsuccessfully.)

I now do not have an issue.

At work, again with a high speed system, I have occasional lost connections. I have seen that when my cell phone gets called I usually get a lost connection (I play on a HTC View 32Gb tablet, not a phone) so outside interference can be an issue - the WiFi bands can be very crowded too in any given location.

One thing you can do on an Android is to install one of the network testers to ascertain your speed and latency to various locations. I use 'Speed Test' by Ookla - it is free and will show you what your connection is doing. Just because you signed up for a high speed connection does not mean you will be getting the bandwidth you need.

Also get rid of any programs that you do not really need on your system, especially ones that run in the background. I also use 'Advanced Task Manager' to end 'all' programs. When I had the lost connection message in DF I found that I had to kill off all programs including DF to get going again.
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. --- Goethe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flymagic

Re: what the f its not working 12 years 2 days ago #17010

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
iQ, I don't think I could have explained it any better. :)

I'm gonna second the idea of the task killer. I reccomended it to Fly, too. Speed up the phone, and saves battery. For extreme battery savings, download Juice Defender on ur droid. It turns off 3G at intervals, cuz internet is the biggest power sapper besides display. :) try it!
See you in the skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: iQQi, [e]FlyMagic

Re: what the f its not working 12 years 2 days ago #17013

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028

the german ace wrote: I upgraded to the full versoin and it still says i did not but on order history it says i did help i have a kindle fire

Hi Ace my friend downloaded free version on his fire. It plays practice missions well but won't let him upgrade to full version. Looks like an amazon thing. Did you get to upgrade?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds