TOPIC:

Dogfight Elite 1.1.0 to be released 5 years 3 months ago #375305

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Hi

I'm aware of a whole bunch of issues but I have my hands tied due to holidays. Apple doesn't review any updates until after vacations and Unity is also not releasing fixes until afterwards.

In any case, I expect to release the next update on January 7, 2019. And it Dogfight Elite 1.1.0 will include:
- Option for subscribers to choose WW1 or all plane type games. Non-subscribers will get random game depending on their level.
- I changed the wait time for non-subscribers, from 7 minutes to only 15 seconds. I don't remove it completely because otherwise people keep connecting/disconnecting.
- The hangar will display the game type you are getting into (btc, zep...) so you know before hand which plane do you want to select.
- You'll also get the warning system and you will get an email as to why you've been banned/muted and for how long if you break the rules.
- You'll be able to select the numbers of bombs you fly with on the hangar, so you don't begin with 4 bombs and need to drop them if you wish to have less.
- New mission type for WW2 games. (pending until it's released to every platform).
- Fixes on Apple ipad crashes and Android crashes (pending on Unity to send me a fix).
- Fixed the forgot password button. It should again send that password to your email.
- Fixed the "pilots" button on world map. It will load all your friends and ignore list now.
- Fuel. You can now run out of fuel. This helps for 2 situations: turn fight will end whenever one runs out of fuel, and people flying around a camp spam killing will also run out of fuel.
- New bullet force or bullet drop. You can upgrade so the bullet goes a larger distance (less bullet drop). It won't ever be fully straight but it gets close to it depending on the distance.
- Now during the game, if you click on a player name on the list you will get a popup. You can report that person from there, block them (so they are added to your ignore list and you won't get any chat messages or anything from them), or mute them (you won't hear their voice chat). You can also request to add him as a friend.
- Updated all Facebook libraries so you can connect using facebook again.
- Many other small fixes, too many to list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Gizmo., baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, Mongo, . B.52!, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, R E Z, V.Huntress War and 15 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.

Dogfight Elite 1.1.0 to be released 5 years 2 months ago #375861

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Meanwhile we wait for Unity to send me a fix so I can make a release. Here is an update on what's coming:

pay attention to the red circles:
1) It tells you the mission type you are about to play under the airplane name.
2) New bullet force or bullet drop. You can upgrade so the bullet goes a larger distance (less bullet drop). It won't ever be fully straight but it gets close to it depending on the distance.
3) Fuel. You can now run out of fuel. This helps for 2 situations: turn fight will end whenever one runs out of fuel, and people flying around a camp spam killing will also run out of fuel.
4) Select the number of bombs you want to begin with. The first bomb is free, all the others have a cost. You only pay once when you begin a game, you won't pay again for respawns.

Now during the game, if you click on a player name on the list you will get this popup. You can report that person from there, block them (so they are added to your ignore list and you won't get any chat messages or anything from them), or mute them (you won't hear their voice chat). You can also request to add him as a friend.

You can manage the list of people blocked/friends and so on as usual. Going into the "pilots" button on the world chat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., {O}__PREDATOR__, . B.52!, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, dognamitt, Lone Player, NLR| MeanDragon, Alex Galt and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds