TOPIC:

Some troubles on 4.1-4.3 versions 12 years 4 months ago #4386

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi there!

I haven't written in a while here since I was flooded with emails, requests and updates but I keep checking the servers and releasing updates.

Some of you may have noticed that the game was not stable lately. The key is "some of you". The situation is that some is on my side and some on others. During the past few weeks Android released new versions, Samsung came up with new updates too and Apple pushed iOS 5 and 5.01 out. It all combined together to created a whole bunch of issues that I try to handle has fast as possible.

Most of you won't notice anything different but for those of you that do notice, I know it's annoying and I'm working on it.

Things I figured out
1) Some android devices were going to 'sleep' while playing. This should be finally fixed.
2) Samsung Galaxy S2 is a great phone but it is crashing the game a lot. This is due to a bug on their previous firmware. If you know how to use Samsung Kies (it should be some icon in there or available at samsung's site www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobilesoftwar...BILE.SOFTWARE.MANUAL ), upgrade your firmware to the latest one. High chances you are using 2.3.3 and the latest one is 2.3.4. It should fix all your crashes and weird sound behaviour.
3) iOS 5.0 has multiple bugs and make the game crash randomly. Most were fixed on 5.01

Also, I try to figure out workarounds on my side so I can release updates and make the game playable while each company pushes their fixes. Hopefully this was helpful and explains some of the latest chaos going on :)

I hope to have it all handled and ready with all request for version 4.3.3 (4.3.2 is already out on android and making its way to Apple).

Joaquin
The following user(s) said Thank You: HoogiE, tgmulan, DarkStar, Buster555, hojuruku, Stormbringer, skennz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.974 seconds