• Page:

TOPIC:

Dogfight 4.4.87 is out! 9 years 1 week ago #254272

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
I will send this one out to Apple first and wait for a few days before publishing to everyone, so there is not such a big gap between Apple and everybody else.

Fixes:
- Better screen joystick support for high definition screens, such as retina display screens. - Reported by Wumper
- Moved the flags a bit at the end of the runway, so that you can pick them up with a tank without switching to an airplane.
- Worked with Everyplay to make it more stable and faster. It should be way better now. It also adds your pilot name to your videos by default.
- Added and improved support for hardware joysticks on almost all platforms. If you have a bluetooth joystick/gamepad you can connect it to your android/ipad/windows phone/windows 8.1 and play with it. Most of them should work without issue. Honest advice: I have 3 joysticks and I don't use them. So try them making sure you can return them because maybe you won't like the experience. It's just a personal preference.
- Added Android TV support. If you have an Android TV with a gamepad you will be able to download the game and play it.
- Added Amazon Fire TV support. Same thing, you can enjoy the game on an Amazon Fire TV now.
- Fixed tanks popping up near the enemy base. This will only happen on Capture the Flag missions (to make them more fun) and carrier missions, but not on missions where bombing the Hangar would help you.
- Reworked the Facebook version of the game to allow for a facebook connection. Soon also it will be possible to pay using the facebook page for those that prefer that method.
- Fixed walking soldier on aircraft carrier. No more tank or soldier on it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Stryker, [NLR] McFate, Kapitan Bomba, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Rudolf Rednose, ZebraUp, {O}__PREDATOR__, horriblebreast, [NLR] Finn, Elim and 15 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds